superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((I think Lady accepted you a couple pages back))

Skypaw saw Hawkfeather taking Scarpaw to the apprentice den and trotted over to him as he was waking. In the fading light, her fire-red pelt on her paws and tail were like little dancing flames and the star-fur on her head shined in the dark. Honestly, she noticed that she seemed faster and surer of paw than she once had been. StarClan, I know it is a lot to ask, but please, let not another cat join you. Take care of the ones still here and leave them here, I beg. Mother, please, watch the kits gone on to StarClan like they were your own, but let no more die. Please mother, please all of StarClan, let not another die. Walking over to the sweating Scarpaw and asked, "Hey, Scarpaw, you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunpelt watched his daughter carefully, she was already progressing faster than any other apprentice, except maybe Leopardpaw who was nigh on the same pace. He went to find Dragonstar; he thought it was time that their daughter's became warriors.

~~~~~~~~~~

Riverpelt watched in horror as the ThunderClan fell ill. Looking to the StarClan cats she said, "We can't let them all die. Already kits have died and that wont do." Looking at the two kit's playing infront of her paws, she said, "I'll take care of these two, but I don't want another joining us here in the stars. She looked at the other StarClan cats and waited for their replies.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Hawkfeather's head jerked back to his apprentice and he saw him twitching and got to his paw's so quickly Timberpaw woke up and his eyes held worry. "Whats wrong with him?!" the apprentice asked thinking the med cat was sick seeing him shaking so roughly. Hawkfeather leaned over his partner and touched his pelt, it was cold and he pulled back, "Go get some moss Timberpaw" he meowed calmly. The young apprentice nodded and raced over to the moss grabbing some and drapping it over Scarpath's shoulder's and pelt to warm him. Hawkfeather licked his friends shoulder, "Scarpath come on an wake up its ok your in Thunderclan" he purred hoping to wake him.

[i'm so confused... who's timberpaw? timberfur is my charrie...]

Graystorm eyes widened and he started coughing.He was caught in a series of painful spasms and he shook.He wasn't going to last much sooner.

Whitefire looked at her with passion."Sure."he meowed.

Etherealpaw glared at her mentor.She pounced on him,knocking him over and slashing at his muzzle."useless?I'll show you useless!"

(I hate being too busy to RP... I lose track of everything... >.< How many days have passed in the RP?)

Icepath launched forward, her powerful hind legs propelling her through the air. She gave a rasping yowl, landing squarely on the fox's back. It tried to bite her, but she was right on its head. Icepath clawed fiercely. Noticing the skunk nearby, she yowled to Thunderpaw, "Get it to release... it's defense to the fox!" Icepath bit down on the fox's black tipped ears, and started ripping at its haunches.

Tawnypaw paced restlessly. She hated being alone. It was just so boring. Tawnypaw paused, hearing her stomach rumble. She dropped to the pines, and slipped into a holly bush. A few minutes later, a squirrel went into the open. Tawnypaw waited, and then with the silence of an owl, she slid forward. Tawnypaw leaped forward, landing on the squirrel. She dispatched it with a swift bite to the neck, and curled up to enjoy her meal.

Owlwhisper fixed his apprentice with a stern gaze. "That's for the queens, kits, or elders. Catch a bit more by yourself, then we'll head back." He meowed, turning around and heading into the pines. Goldenpaw would have to learn how to hunt by himself, after all. Owlwhisper tracked a rabbit that was sluggishly nibbling on a berry, and quickly caught and killed it.

Angelsong returned the look with just as much passion.

Demonstar grinned, a delirious glint in his eyes. He licked the blood off of his muzzle. "There you go. Show me more!" he bellowed, escaping to the fields.

Thunderpaw glanced at the skunk and frowned. "Sorry skunky." he muttered. He picked the skunk up in his mouth and aimed the stench at the fox. A blast of foul stench filled the air. The fox yipped in pain as the spray hit its eyes, then ran away. "Phoooooey!" Thunderpaw shrieked, sniffing the air. "Let's head to the river, fast!" he said.

Timberfur blushed a deep red. Did Jadeshine... just confess to him?! It was too soon! He had just lost Aerwyn... and Thunderpaw... but it felt so wonderful! But it was too soon... But she made him feel great! ... he was running out of reasons why not. "I..." he began, feeling that familiar nervuos tension creep up on him. Starclan, how long had it been since he felt this way?

Silkstar raised her head from her sorrows and sniffed the air. "Skunk?" she muttered, then the wind blew the scennt away, and she shrugged it off.

Soul blinked at Star. "Hmmm. Well, I promise you I'm of no threat."

((dunno; sorry for not paying attention holly but did you reply to this post?))

Duskstripe opened her eyes when she no longer felt Spiritset's tongue on her fur. She looked up at him and saw that he was grooming himself. She smiled and then sat up, licking the fur on his back. She had seen a few spots where the fur was sticking up so she decided to fix that for him. When she was done, she laid back down with her head back on top of her paws and looked around the camp.

((if you did, sorry for not seeing it and please tell me what page it's on))

(It's on page 271; I did miss it. ^^')

Spiritset smiled tiredly at Duskstripe. He rested his head on his paws, and half-shut his eyes. "Go have some fun with your friends. I'm not going anywhere," Spiritset said sleepily, eyes slipping closed. He began to breathe softly, a relaxed, rhythmic sound.

((it's okay *hugs* happy.gif; I'll have to see if cowl posted as Silverfeather so I can reply as Nightcloud))

Duskstripe turned back towards him and replied with a smile, "Alright love." She watched as he slowly fell asleep and then licked him before getting up and heading towards the entrance to go on a hunting expedition. When she was out of the camp, she went straight towards the woods. She had seen that many cats were getting sick with greencough and that Hawkfeather and Scarpath had their paws full. I hope that those cats will get better soon.

Jaystreak nodded in agreement and replied, "I agree with you Riverpelt." Then she looked at the other cats and said, "Some of us need to help the cats that are currently in the medicine den with Hawkfeather and Scarpath and the rest of us need to take care of the ones that are too weak to even go to the med. den." She then materialized after she saw the other cats she had talked to do the same. She was still invisible when she went to the warriors den. She gently put her nose to the sick cat's fur and knew that they would get better before the sun set that day before returning to the StarClan camp.

((Holly! You havn't replied as Ravenpaw. I'm not going to go find it, but Ravenpaw said he smelled a fox, Snowpelt said yeah, told him the usual warnings of foxes, and decided that they should follow it to see if it was on their territory still.))

Riverpelt followed Jaystreak, but went to the med.cat's den. Once there, she first went to Greystorm and touched her nose to his still hot fur. He began to immediatly breath easier and Riverpelt was sure he would be well by morning. Then she walked over to Spotkit; Pathpelt's last kit. Riverpelt saw the kit was near death and simply put her nose to the kit's feverish body. Spotkit began to breath easier and she too would be well by morning.

Turning to the den door, Riverpelt looked out and saw her daughter with Scarpaw and Hawkfeather. She mewed to her daughter alone, "This night, daughter, your voice was heard in StarClan. By morning, nigh on every cat sick and dieing shall be well. Tell Hawkfeather; believe you he may not, but tell him; and tell him that he can only do what he can do, no more. I am proud of you, my Skyfire." With that, Riverpelt faded back to StarClan once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skypaw heard her mother's voice and breathed a sigh of surpressed relief. Looking at Hawkfeather, she said, "Fear not, Hawkfeather, the sick will be well by morning. And Hawkfeather, you can only do what you can do, no more." With those words, she went to the bed beside Scarpaw and laid down, her back in full veiw of both Scarpaw and Hawkfeather. She felt her mother's tongue once more as she slept, this time down her back. In the real world, the star-path from her nose to the base of her neck continued to the base of her tail and extended 1/4 of the way down either side of the star-path.

(*Smacks forehead.* I keep forgetting about Ravenpaw.)

Ravenpaw started forward, nose to the ground, sniffing. "It's getting stronger Snowpelt," He said worriedly. Ravenpaw continued forward, weaving his way through the clumps of heather.

Icepath smiled, but she too was totally pissed about the smell. "Hurry!" She meowed, bounding down the hill. Icepath skidded to a stop, and the plunged into the river, splashing around to get rid of the disgusting smell.

Jadeshine smiled faintly. "It's alright if you need time to think about it. I've had this thought many times, how I would confess, how you would respond. It's been hard to keep it to myself, but I feel better knowing that you know. Just know I'll always be waiting, whenever you're ready." She meowed gently, giving him a reassuring lick on the shoulder.

Etherealpaw dashed after him.She pounced on him from behind,making him fall.She slashed at his back."Don't run away from me you coward!'she hissed.

Whitefire brushed his tail against her flank."Lets go."

((Gasp!What are they gonna do in the forest?Lol,perverted mind....))

Greystorm felt someone press their nose into his pelt.He felt protected under the precense,and he lifted his head but saw no one there."StarClan?"he asked,waiting for a reply.

Shadestar sighed.he was in no mood to wait for Soul to fall asleep.He appeared near him and whispered into his ear."Hello,Soul."

Wolfpaw saw Etherealpaw tackle Demonstar and let out a mrrowof laughter."Go Etherealpaw!Show him what your made of!"he yowled from across the clearing.

Brackemane bowed his head and followed Silkstar into her den."Silk,I am so sorry.Are you hurt?Did you lose a life?"he asked,sitting down with his tail curled over his paws.

((Oh,songbreeze,its not Pathpelt its Patchpelt.And Scarpaw is Scarpath now.))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Name: Silvermist

User: monica3981

Appearance: A sleek cat with silver fur and dark black-brown paws.

Bio: She had blazed through the ranks of Riverclan, until the clans passed through the mountains. There, her close friend, Lilyfoot, tried to kill her and instead slipped down the mountain and got killed in an accident. Silvermist then chose to go with ShadowClan because RiverClan thought she had killed her close friend for a Tom-cat. But now her loyalties are for ShadowClan cats only.

Clan: ShadowClan

PW: StarClan

(( um is this concidered ooc? I don't know the rules for this sites RP...I have my own clan on neopets..))

((double parens are considered ooc, yes and accepted happy.gif))

((um what day is it and what clans are in power?/where do i fit in/ is there a battle going on? have they discovered the moonstone?))

Silvermist is padding around the forest. Mutters to herself " I can feel the presence of ancetors, they know we are here, they want to help us... "

((not sure what day it is and ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and BloodClan are all in power right now; there was a war between warrior and rogue but it's over now; you fit in as the ShadowClan med cat cuz I'm not really sure what you're asking there and yes but I think it's been discovered))

Silvermist hears gowling and fighting in the distance. Just then she finds a clump of lavender. "Good for curing fever" she thinks."better stock up for leaf-bare, just in case of sickness"

(( is no onegoing to show up and talk to me? rolleyes.gif ))

Edited by monica3981

((people in SC will later when they actually get on))

Silvermist is gathering a few boughs of it and working on getting a few more.

((no one's on? xept you?))

((no one else in this rp is on right now 'cept me but i don't have a char in ShadowClan))

"well better come back to the camp with this load...." And with that she starts in the direction of ShadowClan camp.

(( so what are youre charries clan & names? ))

((Sandfur and Silverstreak, WindClan [short version is WC]; Ashfur and Rowanpelt, RiverClan [RC]; Duskstripe, Nightcloud, and Ravenwing, ThunderClan [TC]; and Jaystreak, StarClan [sC2] and she's an npc))

Edited by Dragonpelt

[i'll talk to her smile.gif]

Silkstar emerged from her den with a raging headache. She padded to the medicine cat's den and peeked inside. "Silvermist, you there?"

Demonstar also let out a mrrow of laughter. "You watch your mouth Wolpaw, or I'll come after you too!" he bellowed, throwing Etherealpaw across the clearing. "Come on! Is that the best you got?" he teased.

Timberfur honestly didn't know what to say. He sat there, dumbfounded.

[MMMmm chicken ceaser salad biggrin.gif]

Soul jumped a bit. 'Dad?' she thought.

Thunderpaw jumped into the river after Icepath. It was cool, and did little for the smell. "Pheeew! We still reak!" he shrieked in laughter.

Angelsong enjoyed spending time with Whitefire. She was glad that she had left Riverclan.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101