Backpedal.

Be a coat on a coat hanger.

People join.

Go afk.

Come back in 5 minutes.

Orgy started without you.

OH MY GOD IT'S EVEN BIGGER.

I LITERALLY CAN'T SEE MYSELF

WAIT THERE I AM, UNDER ONE OF THEIR WINGS.

It's a mass of wings and nothing now.

user posted image\

Oh there's an elephant there too somewhere

Edited by Happyface

That... is one of the greatest screenshots I've ever seen. xd.png

Sigh, looking for guilds is hard. Even though I'm an awesome player I can't app to a lot of them because I'm under 18. I dislike lying about my age, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm young on this server, anyways.

Ugh.

Horde ♥

Never seen a drake orgy before, but we see plenty of Mammoth Parades and Treedances on our server, it's fabulous.

Sigh, looking for guilds is hard. Even though I'm an awesome player I can't app to a lot of them because I'm under 18. I dislike lying about my age, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm young on this server, anyways.

Ugh.

Guh. Age restrictions suck. If my guild didn't raid at a bad time for you I'd suggest it again. sad.gif

But seriously, one guy who was in my gulid joined it when he was like 16-17 and his age was no secret. Age is not as important as maturity. :|

Guh. Age restrictions suck. If my guild didn't raid at a bad time for you I'd suggest it again. sad.gif

But seriously, one guy who was in my gulid joined it when he was like 16-17 and his age was no secret. Age is not as important as maturity. :|

The last guild I apped to seriously said my app looked better than people twice my age have submitted.

Like.

30 year olds.

Shouldn't that say something considering most people my age (from my experience) are liek dis nd tey type herpderpderpderpderrr and can't play WoW?

;-; I've been on the internet since I was 8, you can't really destroy my innocence anymore.

Exactly! D:

Besides, how many kids younger than you still think it's funny to draw reproductive body parts on things? :|

Edited by Lythiaren

Exactly! D:

Besides, how many kids younger than you still think it's funny to draw reproductive body parts on things? :|

All of them.

Srsly.

I don't see how much worse guild chat / vent could be worse than anything I've heard before. Really, sex jokes aren't new. I'm pretty sure everyone over the age of being in the uterus has heard at least one.

Yyyyyeah. It's not like anyone's getting any more innocent. What's seen cannot be unseen, after all, and most people on the Internet have probably been exposed to some of the more scarring things.

Honestly if they're concerned about swearing they should hear the one mage in my guild. He slings profanities everywhere because it's ingrained into him. Most of us just think it's funny. The worst you can get on WoW is... Trade. And that's a public channel!

Edited by Lythiaren

You have to pay for WoW still correct? How much a month is it now, has it gone up?

Edited by Delphine

$15 USD per month still. :3

I hate myself for doing it but... =.= I joined. My friend made me and it's... actually kinda fun. Confusing at first but... Meh I'm getting used to the controls. I'm... lvl 7... I think. Any tips for a newbie? o3o

Edit: I downloaded the 10 day free trial. I'm still debating over getting the full version...

Edited by LightsApprentice

I hate myself for doing it but... =.= I joined. My friend made me and it's... actually kinda fun. Confusing at first but... Meh I'm getting used to the controls. I'm... lvl 7... I think. Any tips for a newbie? o3o

Just have as much fun as you can really. biggrin.gif

And Trade Channel -- most of my toons don't go into Trade automatically because I play on RP servers mainly and /2 is an interference. I only use it for...well....trading. xd.png

I /leave Trade the moment any toon of mine first steps into any major city. The spam is just way too much.

I play WoW. I've got a few characters on Gilneas, and one on Eitrigg.

I used to have a subscription, but my boyfriend lost his job. I've been living off of 60 day cards every once in a while since then biggrin.gif

I've decided. I haven't played WoW for about 6 months now, and I decided to quit playing it. I already uninstalled the game from my computer. *sigh* The game just became incredibly boring and repetitive after I leveled my druid to level 80... I tested out a few classes, leveling my hunter up to level 40 something... but still it wasn't enough to change my mind. *sniff* Farewell, my cute lvl. something crocolisk Fluffy... :'(

You didn't try out raiding at all? That's where the game became fun for me

You didn't try out raiding at all? That's where the game became fun for me

I think personally that raiding is really fun, unless you're in a pug group or with loads of people you don't actually know. Then it's just stressful.

I am a hopeless addict. Have quit a few times and always go back. I currently have four 80s (Paladin, Mage, Druid, DK) all on Thunderhorn US, Alliance side.

I think personally that raiding is really fun, unless you're in a pug group or with loads of people you don't actually know. Then it's just stressful.

Oh I've had some fun pugs. It all depends on the luck of what personalities you get.

I've also had some horrible pugs, and made several good friends from insulting the raid leader in whispers.

Edit: I downloaded the 10 day free trial. I'm still debating over getting the full version...

What class are you playing? I find some classes are better than others for beginning players, especially if they are newer to games in general.

Warlocks, for example, have a lot to learn and remember. They have curses and timers and pets. Its a lot for a new player to digest.

Paladins on the other hand have one attack until about level 30. Add that to their general OP-ness and they are a perfect starting class.

My first toon was a warlock. Sure, I was dabbling with a hunter, a druid, and a priest at the same time, but my lock's my highest leveled one now.