Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

My first character was a druid. I was really bad at it, but I still had fun. o2o

My main is a mage. I think it's very easy and fun to play.. but some people may not like it since they wear cloth and not stronger armor. =w= A "squishy class", in other words. Like the warlock class.

My least favorite class to play would have to beee.. hm.. warrior, I think. I would say priest, but I've never played as one, so I couldn't say. I don't like being a healer. Of course, I could go Shadow, but.. dunno.

Denied from another guild even though everyone was like, SHE'S A GOOD HUNTER GUYS SHE'S A GOOD HUNTER.

Rage.

Looking at world of logs, their best dpser did 9.5k dps on LK on 25 man.

I do more than 12k on LK on 10 man.

Wow.

Edited by Happyface

I hate myself for doing it but... =.= I joined. My friend made me and it's... actually kinda fun. Confusing at first but... Meh I'm getting used to the controls. I'm... lvl 7... I think. Any tips for a newbie? o3o

Edit: I downloaded the 10 day free trial. I'm still debating over getting the full version...

Welcome to the world! Best tip for a newbie.... pick up and sell EVERYTHING. It's a way easier game now that you can go to dungeons at level 15. Don't beg. And please.... read about the class you made.

My other advice: get the full version! I think you can only get to level 20 on a trial and the game is much more fun past that. Plus, people can trade you stuff if you get the full version, and who knows.... some kindly person may decide to trade you awesome stuff or gold.

and uh... greetings! I am Kedreeva of Ysera and Wyrmrest Accord, also known as Skullbear and Bear. I play level 80 bears. And sometimes a really terrible hunter.

So I think I'm going to faction transfer.

NIGHT ELF OR DRAENEI, POST BENEFITS FROM EACH FOR CERTAIN FIGHTS GO

Dwarves are ugly and I don't even use guns much.

ahemanyways

I think that the healing thing from Draenei would be useful for fights like Valithria with AoE, but if I faction transfer it's because I'm going to one of the best guilds on alliance side.

Buuut

NElfs have a threat drop. And they have better hair.

GASP. NOOOOO. D8 No Faction transfer. Baww. ;__; *sniffle*

Anyways.. I personally like the Draenei better. But I think that's more for looks than anything. |D But Nelf ears ARE amusing to watch... bouncy bouncy... *shot*

..but for real. 9.5k damage? THE HELL. My boyfriend can do better than that and he's a tank Paladin. D8

Pffft. What a mental image, there. XD

Geh, I still don't have the money for WoW time. 8< Sad faaace. I miss my maaaaage. I want to level her again..

SO. The alts I shall be making for Cataclysm will be fabulous. Troll druid will be a must, Goblin rogue or warlock, and.. MAYBE a Worgen warrior. MAYBE. I haven't decided if I like the quests for Worgen or not.. especially after they leave their zone. DARKSHORE. Uuuggghhh.

I'm going to level a tauren paladin with a friend. That's all I have planned. :D

Edited by Happyface

Meh, I'm content with my Belf pally. XD Such a teeny tiny tank she is. It's so silly. Bwahaha.

Though I may make a Tauren whatever when Cata comes out. I like the changes to the zone. Very.. dark. Not so.. plain, I guess? But dark.. very nice.

...I am seriously trying to hold down any jokes that come to mind when I remember what happens in the zone.

"We're allied with the Tauren? Fantastic! We'll be having steak twice a week."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA. *stabbed*

"We're allied with the Tauren? Fantastic! We'll be having steak twice a week."

"Steak, obtained in cold blood due to the invasion of Quillboars. You sick, sick *******."

".... :("

Fixed.

Hey, don't look at me, the male Belves started it. >w>

But no, I lurve the Tauren. Just love teasin' them as well. <3 I wish to see Tauren calves, however. I bet they would be ADORABIBBLE. Wee little cow children frolicking along~. (And hey, there are human children and orc children, and even Belf children.. I WANT TAUREN CHILDREN. I don't care if it is useless. =w=)

You didn't try out raiding at all? That's where the game became fun for me

I tried that, too... but I only got to a few classic raids. I was too ****py for the new raids. =( Oh well, at least I can say that I've been in Ahn'Qiraj, Molten Core and Zul'Aman. And briefly in Black Temple. And VERY briefly in Mount Hyjal.

Classic raids are mostly faceroll (except a certain slime in AQ40... because who uses frost damage nowadays? D: ). BC raids are just slightly less so because the levels are higher.

If you wanted to actually raid-raid, you'd have to gear up and that's a lengthy process involving heroics. Lots and lots of heroics. But the challenging raids are oh so much fun.

Edited by Lythiaren

ahemanyways

I think that the healing thing from Draenei would be useful for fights like Valithria with AoE, but if I faction transfer it's because I'm going to one of the best guilds on alliance side.

Buuut

Go with the draenei. Night elves DO NOT have a threat drop. Shadow meld will only drop your threat as long as it's active (meaning in a raid fight you cannot do anything, not even move). As soon as you drop shadow meld (if it even works which half the time it doesn't) you are right back where you were on threat.

Pretty much the only thing I miss about shadowmeld is the ability to reset the trash before the second boss in heroic AN for the achievement.... had to wait to get a hunter or a rogue on horde side. And if that's really the only application... well.

As for Cataclysm... a troll druid sounds like a lot of fun... but as a bear, I don't think I will be able to bring myself to do it. 5% to health is just too amazing to surrender for damage. Maybe if I was a cat or a boomie. However.... Worgen druid may actually be enough to tempt me back to the alliance side.

Edited by Kedreeva

Classic raids are mostly faceroll (except a certain slime in AQ40... because who uses frost damage nowadays? D: ). BC raids are just slightly less so because the levels are higher.

If you wanted to actually raid-raid, you'd have to gear up and that's a lengthy process involving heroics. Lots and lots of heroics. But the challenging raids are oh so much fun.

I know... Heroics became insanely boring after a while... Am I really the only one who actually LIKES Oculus? o.O

ahemanyways

Buuut

I like draenei.

Blizzard is redoing racial bonuses come cata, but right now they have +hit auras for everyone in group.

Very OP, only needing 7% hit rather than 8%

Or only needing 10% instead of 11% as a mage

Edited by Layn

Go with the draenei. Night elves DO NOT have a threat drop. Shadow meld will only drop your threat as long as it's active (meaning in a raid fight you cannot do anything, not even move). As soon as you drop shadow meld (if it even works which half the time it doesn't) you are right back where you were on threat.

Oh. Ew.

Thanks for telling me. I'll go Draenei then. :D

Oh. Ew.

Thanks for telling me. I'll go Draenei then. biggrin.gif

Enjoy! What server are you on/going to if you are transferring servers as well?

@Layn: LOL! My click caused your pink egg to crack. I thought I clicked on the uncracked pink one but got confused when I got to the page and it cracked. I refreshed the scroll and sure enough! It had cracked xd.png And the hit% to one's self is not bad, but the fact that it spreads to the group is OP.

Edited by Kedreeva

For Druids, the cat form comes first now. c: I believe around lv 8?

Which is AMAZING. Cat > bear, for me. Yeeeaaah cat form yeeeaaah. And Troll cat form just kicks butt, just sayin'.

Enjoy! What server are you on/going to if you are transferring servers as well?

@Layn: LOL! My click caused your pink egg to crack. I thought I clicked on the uncracked pink one but got confused when I got to the page and it cracked. I refreshed the scroll and sure enough! It had cracked xd.png And the hit% to one's self is not bad, but the fact that it spreads to the group is OP.

I'm sticking on Skywall. I'm sad enough that I have to faction transfer to get into a guild, I've been on Horde since I just turned twelve. I'm going to miss a lot of people, but ... at least there's Real ID.

Orc Beastmastery hunter and Worgen demonology warlock for me. biggrin.gif

What comes to warlock.. well im really melee-kinda-fighter and always had melee classes so i'd like to try something different, and since demonolgy locks get Felguard right at lvl 10 which is really awesomesauce

So why spec hunter which focus more on pets than yourself? (I'm not gonna talk about demo locks they are quite popular.) Well people keep spitting on BM hunters because it's most likely that they don't know how to play that spec or because MM is easier and less complicated, however im not saying that if you can't do lots of dps with BM hunter you don't know how to play it ,it's most likely the speccing (includes pet speccing) which makes ppl bad at BM or/and it's the rotation because you have to balance pet abilities and your abilites so it maximizes your dps. Remember your pet does almost half of your dps so dont get condused if you try BM and notice that you cant blow such big crits as MM or Survival.And when you have really learned and mastered BM you dont lose to MM or Survival hunter. ^^

Combat Pets FOREVAH!

Also i will try Goblins but just for fun because i can't take them seriously.

(*laughs hysterically and points goblin*)

Sorry i didn't mean

*So why spec hunter which focus more on pets than yourself?*

i meant * why spec hunter to focus more on pets than yourself* ^^

;D Ohhai

I has two 80's on Velen, a hunter and a DK.

But I can't play atm, reformatted my computer and you guys should know how long it takes to install WoW... .__.

i need to install it on my desktop (it's on my laptop)

i am like 2 bars from 46 on the mage i'm trying to catch up to my friends with and i couldn't sign on earlier it kept saying it was busy