Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

of course worgen would go to alliance for all the furries.

They have to re-attract all the players who were originally tauren somehow.

Ultimately what MMO champ found were masks for an upcoming change in the Halloween event. Bubi's still determined that the new races are goblin and worgen. I disagree though. Worgen should die off since we killed the wizard who created them -twice-. And goblins would never choose one side over the other despite leaning more towards the horde because they sided with the horde before and it ended up costing them a **** ton of money. And we all know what goblins live for.

If the next expansion is truly the cataclysm than playable murlocs and naga make more sense. Though lol making murlocs playable. MRGLGLGLGLLL.

Technically what they COULD do is make goblins a playable race for both sides if the expansion is the cataclysm and we get access to the underdark or whatever it's called. THere's a huge neutral goblin city in the middle of the Maelstrom so technically goblins being a new playable race makes more sense than anything else. But IDK. They hate gnomes so siding with the alliance seems out, and the horde already cost them a ton of gold so that seems out too.

Edited by Amal

Actually, this isn't the most popular game in the world.  Runescape is with over 135 million players.  But both suck, so have fun with your terrible graphics and subscription fees.

False. That's about how many unbanned accounts they have, including abandoned characters, characters in limbo due to forgotten passwords or hacking, unbanned macroers, botters, gold farmers and multiboxers.

Edited by Lythiaren

I have a lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin, a 50 blood elf mage, and 30 undead warlock and a low level draenei Shaman. I'm a little bored of the game right now but feel free to add 'Merkavich' to your friends list if you're on Archimonde Realm.

Although when I'm on I spend most of my time ganking in STV, haven't done an instance in a while.

Technically what they COULD do is make goblins a playable race for both sides if the expansion is the cataclysm and we get access to the underdark or whatever it's called. THere's a huge neutral goblin city in the middle of the Maelstrom so technically goblins being a new playable race makes more sense than anything else. But IDK. They hate gnomes so siding with the alliance seems out, and the horde already cost them a ton of gold so that seems out too.

=O Didn't see this post til now.

I have a suspicion that the goblin city in the Maelstrom is just going to be the next Shattrath/Dalaran. Ultimately they'd make more money sticking neutral and selling things to both sides, so it would make the most sense.

The one race I want to see made playable, though: PANDAREN.

True. And originally they couldn't put Pandaren in because of issues with the Chinese government, some law about not being allowed to depict pandas being harmed or dying or something. But now that WoW has lost its Chinese distribution company, who knows what can happen?

I used to play WoW myself till I lost my job, its a good game but there are things in it that really get on my nerves. Now a days I play a MMORPG called Mabinogi, which in my opinion might as well be a Korean knock off of WoW. Its a very similar game other then the fact that its free to play.

okay, this is half bump-half question.

my question is, how do I access my WoW screenshots?

okay, this is half bump-half question.

my question is, how do I access my WoW screenshots?

Find your World of Warcraft folder, they'll be in there. Under the Screenshot folder.

Worgen are certainly plausible.

http://rrvs.blogspot.com/2009/07/goblins-and-worgen.html

Blizzard hasn't confirmed or denied anything yet though....

But the way the hunter pet bug got fixed leaves some speculation open.

It'd certainly be cool tongue.gif

I agree that they're plausible but you can't use the masks as definitive proof. Especially since MMO champ found the rest of the masks in another PTR update:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images...10128masks2.jpg

ETA: I'm hoping worgen are put in at least, but I'm just saying that people jumped the gun by using the masks as proof. It's entirely possible goblins and worgen are going to be the next races, but hopefully they find some other evidence that isn't a bunch of Halloween event masks/

Edited by Amal

I'm kinda hoping they dont put worgen or goblins in as playable characters. I just dont like the idea of it >.< Goblins are supposted to be neutral, but what would happen to Booty Bay if they joined the horde. Would the city still be considered neutral? Or will it be like the trolls, how there are a ton of other tribes but only one that belongs to the horde? If they did that, then I guess a group of goblins could break away from being neutral to go do their own thing..... Meh, just rambling.

I'm new to the form, btw, but have been playing WoW for years. I have a level 70 priest, and a bunch of other characters in various levels happy.gif

Drakkoh. Level 80 Tauren Druid. Feral Build.

Patch 3.0.9 permanently gave me a hate for paladins. So many Blood Elves... dry.gif

My Profs are JWC/Mining (Maxed out)

I play a PvP Realm. Ironically I play a PvP realm for RP. laugh.gif

Me and a few friends formed a guild named: "We Crush Gnomes"

And thats what we do. I play a Druid, Mike (Friend) plays a Rogue and Boris (Other friend) Plays a Druid too.

We like Keeping an eye on STV For Gankers.

We go regularly invading SW and messing with the players by yelling stuff and watching them try to find us.

I used to play Alliance, but I switched Horde out of Curiosity, Never looked Back! smile.gif

As for the Price, It sucks, But hey, its worth it. I got enough cash. tongue.gif

Edited by Drakkoh

I'm kinda hoping they dont put worgen or goblins in as playable characters. I just dont like the idea of it >.< Goblins are supposted to be neutral, but what would happen to Booty Bay if they joined the horde. Would the city still be considered neutral? Or will it be like the trolls, how there are a ton of other tribes but only one that belongs to the horde? If they did that, then I guess a group of goblins could break away from being neutral to go do their own thing..... Meh, just rambling.

I'm new to the form, btw, but have been playing WoW for years. I have a level 70 priest, and a bunch of other characters in various levels happy.gif

Technically all goblins aren't neutral. You're referring to the steemwheedle cartel faction of goblins who run BB, Gadgetzan, and Ratchet. Since they are their own faction, I'd assume they'd stay neutral regardless of what happens.

Technically all goblins aren't neutral. You're referring to the steemwheedle cartel faction of goblins who run BB, Gadgetzan, and Ratchet. Since they are their own faction, I'd assume they'd stay neutral regardless of what happens.

If they added goblins it would have to be as a neutral faction, at least that would be what I would do anyway.

I got a WoW account on Saturday <3 Im a Level 21 Night Elf Druid!

On the Fizzcrank server c:

If you want to play, my name is PhantomCore, and my guild name is Shrouded in Nightmares.

I started playing but I havn't got it yet.. I made a 10 day free trial and got to level 20 in like 3 days. I made an undead warlock. =]

It's great, I'd prefer a nuetral faction, like maybe goblins *dont start*, and maybe a dragon? biggrin.gif 'd love that!

If they added goblins it would have to be as a neutral faction, at least that would be what I would do anyway.

Goblins wouldn't have to be a neutral faction. Not all goblins are the same, and just cause there might be a goblin race thats playable, doesn't mean the steamwheedle (sp?) faction will go towards one faction instead. It's a very plausible idea.

I used to play WoW all the time, but my computer started lagging too much for raids so I'm not playing until I get a new one.

I have a level 80 Blood Elf Priest, a level 62 Blood Elf Rouge, a level 59 Blood Elf Death Knight, and a level 26 Blood Elf Paliden.

Can you guess which race is my favorite? xd.png

I used to play WoW all the time, but my computer started lagging too much for raids so I'm not playing until I get a new one.

I have a level 80 Blood Elf Priest, a level 62 Blood Elf Rouge, a level 59 Blood Elf Death Knight, and a level 26 Blood Elf Paliden.

Can you guess which race is my favorite? xd.png

Woo another Bloodelf lover! xd.png Yea.. I lag a lot on my comp in certian places. I can do heros, instances, what not. But lag a good amount if I even try a raid. And I cant go in Dala or I go into a d/cing loop for a day. It's not fun.

I got disconnected every time I tried to go to Winter Grasp, it was so annoying, so I decided to get a new one because I want to start doing raids. Also, the guild that I'm in wanted to start raiding, so I need a new computer. Although I can't play anyway until I do get a new one, but oh well.

I'm /this/ close to signing up for a trial run. I'm just scared Wow will eat my life.

WoW WILL eat your life, I suggest finding a good friend who will let you play on their account a little bit before you sign up for your own. You might find you don't like it very much, or you might find that you love it. I currently split an account for with my sister after selling my old account. I don't play too often anymore, but it is still time consuming even for a casual player. You just don't realize how long you stay on until you look at the clock and it's 4am and all you can think about is finishing the last few bars! haha

Im a lvl 32 dwarf hunter named dustdragon with winter wolf/strider clutch mother/ghost saber pets

im on arie peak server, so if you spot me, be sure to say hi.

Still havent got any whelps yet! Why do they elude me?