Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

(Mageziya, I really like your idea of having a journal while still in the egg. It's very cool~)

Now, as for the journal entry.

Though Rolling Stones already wrote an entry, I found this:

I use my tail to write. It works well, mostly. I enjoy being free from the small circular cave, though I feel a bit stragne without it around me.

I snuggled up against a small pale pink dragon. she was very warm, but I felt strange, as though i couldn't breathe. Time passed. I began to long for my "egg" I wriggled towards it, but it provided me no releif, even when I was completly tucked inside of it. It was getting to be too much to bare. I thrashed my tail, and the entire egg smashed. I fell to the ground. The pale pink dragon let out chirping sounds. I think she might have been communicating. Then she began to wail. It hurt my ears, but no one understood me clicks and chittering noises. Why do they not understand me?

I curled up into a ball. I still could nto breathe. I hurt all over, and begna to thrash across the cold ground. Then a scrawny long legged green draogn cam eover. She was much smaller than the other dragons. She couldn't carry me, not quite, but she pushed me. She wanted to help me, I could tell. She shoved me over the cliff! When I hit the water, my body stung a little, but instantly the other pain ended. But after a little bit, I had trouble breathing again.

Then the draogn who pushed me in here came into the water. She let a stream of bubbles flow form her jaws. I understood what they meant. It is hard to explian how. I just did. She said I needed saltwater, and to follow her. I did.

She somehow walked on the water. It was amazing. She lead me down a river, and my chest loosened. Suddenly, I swam faster and faster. Then I whooshed into a huge body of water. I felt amazing. I could do anything! I flipped and spun in the water, shaking my head and snorting and lficking my tail.

"thank you," I clicked. The draogn let otu a stream of bubbles. "It's only a short swim back to the cave, if you want to visit," Then she swam back up. I followed her, and when I surfaced I saw other dragons form the "cave" she had mentioned.

"Goodbye, little one," crooned a bright pink dragon. I could understand them now. It must be because of this salty water! "Goodbye," My voice was raspy and sounded a bit strange, but they all beamed when they heard it. "I will visit!" Adn thne i darted bakc under the water. IT is where I belong.

~Unamed Dorkface deep sea hatchling

And This:

"Journal",

My life began with a piercing cold. When i tumbled out of the slimy dakr place, I landed on cold, hard ground. I turned bakc to my dakr place. I hated it, I hated being confined, though I was onyl really aware of things the last few days in it. I remeber feeling content and warm, and then thoughts and feelings emerged.

I placed one front foot on it. It was slick, and my foot slid right off.

That was all that was written.

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Journal,

I felt them the razor long fangs sliding two and fro against my arm.. I awoke startled. I looked on the ground and saw the vampire hatchling had gendered. I was really excited, now I could teach "him" not to bite other dragons , but to feed his thirst on other animals that we ate.. and to the dragon eggs "Merlin wanted him to bite," but I was scared. This little thing almost bit me in my sleep. NightHorse woke and comforted the little thing.. when Merlin came in. I told him about what had happened, and he laughed saying.. I'll have to teach you about vampire dagons." and a "wow he must really like you!" I was really confused. Merlin said that their most prized possesion, "their long fangs, are not just meant for the kill, but that they are meant as affection. Before the vampire dragon bites an egg it feels the most deep connection to the egg loveing and caressing it. and thinking it is the best thing in the whole entire world. and then the goos dragons will "bite the egg" to make it "theirs" to complete that connection.. So It can have fulll range to the thing it loves more than anything in the word. He then said .."you should be honored that your adopted son loves you so much." besides he doesn't have any venom yet he wouldn't have been able to hurt you... and vampire dragons don't bite their parents, or any adult for that matter unless they were bad vampires. So I looked down at the little face and body it now had and instantly forgave it. I nuzzeled and cuddled with him..until finally Merlin said we had to come up with a name for him. The Begining would be "BloodSucker........" We asked why and he said.. because he is starting a clan, and don't ask anymore questions and then laughed. Well if he's going to be the starter in the clan he will be the grandfather right? NightHorse said.. Yes I agreed well then let's name him pop-pop so all of the newborns willl feel safe with a big strong older wiser vamp with such a loving personality. And I agreed! NightHorse was so smart.. She made everything she said make sense. I wanted to be the one to name him but when she said that I could not think of anything better.

Playing with BloodSuckrePop-Pop...(all of us) (my family and now the splits!)

-------------Shadow

Gekkigami's Journal:

Of all the years I have mated with Tochigami,my beautiful mate,we had only had one silver daughter,Natugami.She is as beautiful as my mate herself,her silver scales glinting in sunlight and moonlight.A few years ago,she mated with Adra Malistare,and they had their own silver egg.Now we are just going to have to wait until it hatches......

Moon Cave Deputy

Gekkigami

Dear Journal,

This is mostly a quick note. We have some wonderful news lately. The Winged Wolf has managed to get the final of the "Legendary Trio" that she needed, an Ice dragon which is now grown.

Also, she picked up another vampire egg. Our small family of vampires is growing.

Everyone is doing well. I feel a little bad about my daughter. She has taken a liking to Alusan, one of the other white males here and he likes her but, despite their deepening affection, they will never have children because of Araenrai's vow. I feel as though it is my fault because of the inbreeding in my bloodline. After all, had i not fallen in love with and bred with her mother, she would never have been inbred. But then, neither would she have even been born.

One last bit of wondrous news: We have another white egg in out nest now. Another of the Dorkface lineage, this one is very special. It is Midas' grandchild, directly. Third generation. The Winged Wolf was very excited when she brought it in. I have never seen her like that. She has given it into my care for now and i am thankful that she would trust me with one so special.

All for now,

Aysthon.

Dear Journal,

The unbearably cold weather is finally gone and we are all able to go outside again. SeaChel has taken this opportunity to go egg hunting, and she has already found two dying eggs (which are now quite healthy hatchlings) and a black egg with (as she put it) an "absolutely beautiful lineage". I don't understand what is so important about lineage, as parentage does not affect a dragon's dragonhood, but if it makes her happy, then I'm happy.

She's still out there, even as I write, looking for any type of dragon that we may not have in our cave yet. This I agree with. As Dragon Singer, she should have as many different types of dragons represented in her cave as possible.

That's all I have to report on at this time, so I think I'll go out for a fly. I've missed the feeling of air flowing underneath my wings. Here's hoping that the weather will stay warm enough for flying for a long time!

~Sesina Songflight

Black Female, Leader of the Songflight Clan.

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

Our beautiful young female horsedragon daughter has just grown up. She talks a lot and is My fiancee's best friend... My fiancee loves having a daughter that is of her own kind. Our Albino egg just hatched as well. That will be our third:) it is albino.. Now all that is left is for BloodSuckerPop-Pop to grow up we call hi pop-pop for short. Tonight we are going to tell our daughter that she was adopted after abandonment. and we are so lucky to have her and her us:)..

-----------Shadow

I am pleased to say I found the rest of the previous journal entry.

Repulsed by its slick surface, I jumped back, collapsing into a small, lena black hatchling. It snarled. "Get back or I'll rip your throat out!" I scrambled away, slipping on the cold floor. The hatchling kep hissing into I bounded away and couldn't see his small form in the shadows. I was breathing heavily. What a nightmare! Then I felt thick claws dig into my shoudlers. I wailed in pain, adn thrashed wildly. I slipped out form beneath my enemy.

A large red hatchling was there, grinnign lazily at me. A small, neat pawed black ahtchling skipped over, flicking her tail and lifting her wings high above her head. "Are you bothering the new hatchling again, Reg?" He grinned at her. "Maybe." She laughed, a bell like sound, very different from thr other black hatchling's snarls.

Then I noticed something. "what's that?" There was a white-blue mark on her neck, in the shape of a snowflake, that glowed and shimmered. Reg has one too, on his front foot. "Our Frozen marks," "Your what?" It made no sense. Frozen marks? But then Reg explained. Some hatchlings are frozen forever as hatchlings, by magic, apparently.

Then, something amazing happened. I too became a frozen!

Here is hwo it happened:

The huge red, who's name as Amber Rainbow, clunked over. She didn't see me and sat on me, but my slimy skin kept me from being pinned down. I shot out from beneath her heavy tail when it slapped down. I landed at the feet of a tall orange draogn with a bright glow around him. He leaned down and pressed the tip of his muzzle against my forehead. Instantly a feeling of such cold crept over me that I wanted to die. It started creeping in tendrils down my face. Ice crawling through my veins. I must become an icy staute soon. Why? Why did they do this to me? As it grasped my jaws in its grip, I couldn't roar any longer. Then my throat, down my chest. It branched out into many large sections then. One went down each leg, but the largest slid down my middle. My tail was thumping against the groudn as it got closer and closer. I was terrified. Then my tail, too, was frozen.

I couldn't hear, see, speak, or even breathe. I could only think. But I didn't need air. I don't know why, I just didn't. Then I heard something. A thumpathumpa, even and strong. My heart! The ice around my chest melted away, oh sweet releif! Slowly I could hear again, speak again, move again!

Then I collapsed. One part of me still stung, but just the tiniest bit. My forehead, where the orange draogn had touched me. I raced over to a small pool at the edge of the cave. I stared at me refelction, gaping. I was normal, unharmed...mostly. A beautiful pure white snowflake sat on my forehead.

The others came over. "What did you experiance?" demanded Reg. "I was freezing! Didn't you see?" Reg laughed. "No. You weren't really freezing, at least no literally. That's why we are called frozens. Most of the time we feel like wer're freezing, atl east when we are changed. Normally it onyl takes a few seconds." It felt longer to me though. But it only was a few seconds!

So now I am a frozen! And a named one, because of my little mishap with the red. I am To Slick to Smash...Dorkface.

~Slick Dorkface

Entry 1

Freedom! I am finally out!I can write my journal by myself now! When I broke out I viewed my surroundings and saw a large fire. I also noticed that I was in a fabric cave, with a stone wall that had a large tunnel in it. Right away I met a mint colored dragon and a purple colored dragon who had a egg with them. Soon after a tiny bit of chatting a strange thing appeared, it was on two legs and standing upright. When it left I was told by the two dragons that is was 'our' owner. I decided to investigate the fabric cave, I saw one other egg had been next to mine and it had a hole in it, it happened to be a different color of the egg I came from for some reason. A little thing that happened was when I found paper, and a writing tool I found I little fluffy creature, on two legs too! It quickly ran away, but could this be the younger version of my 'owner'? Unlikely but possible.

-Neo Lizard

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

WOW. It has been a very long day. Since I last wrote you I was playing with our daughter BasculeGalloper and our Son BloodSuckerPop-pop aka (Pop-pop) He is our first Vampire. As I was saying, we were all playing trying to grab each other's tails when the growth spurt happened and pop-pop grew up. He looked at his blood red claws and Blood red fangs, and then something wasn't right about him... but I couldn't figure out what... the he got excited and said he wanted to go show Merlin. So I said sure.. but be quick because dinner was almost ready. It got really late aand Nighthorse and I went to look for him. I was extreemly worried and nighthorse was scared. We looked everywhere and couldn't find Merlin or pop-pop. Then an idea struck both of us at the same time. We ran as fast as we could through the cave and stopped when we saw pop-pop in the middle of the nursery with the baby eggs. NightHorse let out a sigh, but i knew better. It didn't enthrall me but I prepared myself to act happy. We walked closer and Night horse did a little gasp.. Where did you find tha... then she stopped. Congradulations kid. You did a great job..especially on your first try.. then NightHorse stepped in and I could tell in her voice she wasn't faking. You really did it! Good Job! I'm proud of you!!! Merlin came out and asked what was going on.. and then pop-pop got up and was ready to fight for his egg for his life.. No.. No .. Merlin said in a gentle voice... "it's okay.." "I'm as well, proud" and he smiled at pop-pop, the fear and anger going away. And then merlin said Make sure you let the thirty one days go by quick..Smiling he continued,"so that you can bite another one!" nad pop-pop went over to him and said thank you for treating me as an equal. than he said. I love you mom and dad. Thank you guys for enduring my displeasing habbits... you don't deserve this.. and he looked down at the ground and started weeping no noise just tears rolling down his eyes. So we all went over and started to explain that knew all along what was going to happen and even though most of the dragons in this cave would talk and look and hate, We loved him no matter what and plus we wanted more. and before we could finish what we were saying.. He choked on his tears, chearing them away and smiled a "sun full of rays" And we all hugged each other.. lastly he asked merlin if he could sleep with his pirde and joy and he said alright. tonight i don't think he'll do much sleeping Vampires don't usually sleep.. but mabey he'll fall into a pattern like us:)

-------------Shadow.

P.s. I hope this ones a boy.... *Nighthorse scrathes that out and writes* P.s I hope its a girl:)

Entry 2

The odd colored egg hatched, and I was startled, it was floating on a cloud! I Talked with it for a bit, yet it never came down from the cloud. I tried going outside to investigate but I within 3 seconds of sticking my head out the door (A large flap) I was blasted with cold air. I quick darted away and seated myself in front of the fire. I quickly fell asleep. When I awoke I was startled to to see the fluffy thing, again! It quickly fled, again! This is all I can write for now since my 'owner' is serving dinner to all the dragons.

- Neo Lizard

Dear Journal,

Hello there world. I am just one week in human days old. Currently, I am befriending countless dragons. The first hatchling Misa has raised, Crysis, and the notorious black dragon Midnight Ninja has taught me how to read and write fluently, as well as to talk fluently, not on our noble language, dragontongue. Strange how those other twins, Light Green Steen and Light Green Sten are literate and fluent in English, but knows little of dragontongue. Maybe when they turn into adults, they will be fluent in dragontongue?

Should be going since Misa forgot to give us dinner. Off to cooking.

~Strongly Pink Dorkface

Male Pink

And now...

Dear Journal,

I am finding Strongly Pink Dorkface silently writing on his journal in dragontongue. Thank the Dragon God/Goddess that we dragons are normally literate and fluent in our dragon language.

...Which begs the question... are Light Green Steen and Light Green Sten weird? I should know of this since I have observed battles and fought them, but... I don't really know. They haven't been sleeping much either, and they are very energetic, not really typical for one who have been sick, not even for a day.

The batch of dragons have hatched and have gendered; three females and two males.

~Midnight Ninja

Female Black

Goldentail's Journal:

Goldentail spread his wings wide and let out a humble roar before settling down in a patch of grass that hadn't been covered by a thick blanket of snow.

It's December now, and I'm finding it, more and more difficult to find food. And once more, all the good places to keep sheltered are being taken by the more powerful dragons with higher rankings, its difficult for a newly grown adult to find such shelter without a confrontation from a more experienced male.

Hopefully... I will not have to go through such an act, I will try again in the morning to find a well sheltered home..befor winters first snowstorm.

Edited by Senritsu Tsukaro

Journal,

My Vie and Nu have hatched and grown up. It was such a wonderful thing... Both cracked out of their shell looking like dried up gray objects, and soon after, they slowly became mobile and gained their colors. Once they gendered, I let them drink my blood so that they would know me as their sire and master. I've also taught them that Kaze is their mistress, and Cheri is a friend.

I named my egg, the one I proudly bit myself Vie Buveur. She has carried my name so that all would now her origins. The other egg Kaze was fortunate enough to save in the AP has been named Nuit Etant. He has a different name for he is not my own, but I am considered his master. All eggs he will bite will carry his name.

Whilst we are in the topic of biting and continuing the lineage, I have some news; both bad and good. Vie bit her first egg, a cave born neotropical, Unfortunately, she failed and killed the egg inside. Vie inherited my hate for death and so we both cried. I feel sorry for her and the dragon with a supposed future. On the other hand, Nu bit his first egg, a cave born neotropical egg as well and it was successful. I expected Vie to be bitter about it, but instead she congratulated him. My daughter isn't a bad sport, which makes me smile.

Also, it seems Vie and Nu have become so close, they are inseparable. They would make an ideal couple, but sadly, we vampires are not capable of breeding. Cheri, at least, understands that. Pumpkin dragons lack that as well. I will let them be to love each other, for even though they cannot have children of their own, their bond is unbreakable.

~Vit Buveur

Dear Journal,

Journal,

Reign and NightShadow's female hatchling (ReignShadow) has turned into an adult. She has a very big attitude. She likes playing with albi, the other Albino RogueRadar saved from the cold outsid before Merlin took over. Even though she bosses him around, he doesn't care he is just happy that maybe someday they could get married (or at least become girlfriend and boyfriend) when Reign mentioned this to her, she put her snout to the air and said... I don't like boys.. and then a big huuumph! but we all know better we all know that she likes him a little bit and it's growing each day as the both flirt and play together... itmakes me happy to see my lineage starting to grow and whitnissing all of it:)

On the other hand Pop-Pop my adopted vampire dragon. Is flawlessly showing off his precious bitten egg to whoever he can. Some of the other dragons turn their heads but some are beginning to like him. he is a very outgoing dragon who helps everyone in need even if it means he has to let go of his precious (his newly bitten egg) because of the rotton smell it brings to the cave.

Well the egg, this morning when i awoke (with pop-pop bopping it on my nose), has cracked all the way down the side:) I'm now really excited as is pop-pop. We have names picked out for if it is a boy or a girl GrandmaSally and boy would be GrandpaJoe. smile.gif

On the other hand the splits egg has also cracked all the way down it's side and the white egg has a small hole in the middle. Oh and we recently got a green striped dragon that we stole from the other dragon cave to the side of ours.. they'll never know because they have soooo many;)

That's it for now...

---------------Shadow

Entry 3

I am stuck in this fabric cave till it warms up outside. It is unbearably cold out there. Hover, other dragons that my 'owner' 'owns' are living out side! I had checked this with the dragon pair that stayed in the tent, and learned that nearly all the dragons live out side. When I had learned of this I decided check out the large tunnel. I had found that it had small chamber attached to it and that it went on for a long time side about half way through I decided to turn back. I asked the dragon pair what the tunnel was for, and found that it was meant to be a winter den area, but barely anyone used it. This is all I have learned about this place for now, I currently am trying to find the little fluffy thing on two legs again.

~Neo Lizard

Journal,

Ah, I forgot to update the rest of this. I suppose I'll do it now.

The intruder was a small female Magma hatchling, who had wandered down into our dungeons in search of her element to reside in. The lava pit had not been completed yet, I assume. However, now it is and the female is in her own part of the castle. I made her promise not to tell any of the living dragons about us.

I tried to bring another egg into our coven... But the cold had weakened the egg's shell, and it broke open when I tried to bite it. Damn. Next time, I'll be sure not to try a water-walker. Yami no Uta, my first turned, will be attempting her own in six days, with Genesis a few more after that. Hopefully, we'll have more luck.

The days are getting colder, and it is getting harder and harder to find prey big enough to satisfy our thirst. It seems we will have to start hunting wild dragons... Not that I am opposed to this. Shiro might, though.

The smell I mentioned in my last post was that of an odd human, stinking of dark magic. Tonight, I hope to find the older coven that Shiro went to for information, when I was but an egg. Maybe they know more about it than I.

Genesis the Elder

Pop-Pop Leader of the BloodSucker Clan's Journal Entry.

Journal I find that I am maturing quicker than I expected. I am also very thirsty for blood. I hsd my first "fix" last night... when I bit my first egg and it turned. I am ever so happy. It already has a huge hole in the middle. I guard it with my life. I'm beginning to feel the tension of the other cave dragons around me. They don't like me at all. I suspect I should be happy though. My adopted mom and dad love me as well as my brotthers and niece, and the split family they all love me.... but I feel there is a different kind of love out there.. one I'v only expierianced with the mint egg i bit.. the egg that will be my son or daughter. I only "truly" feel love for it. Well Journal I'm going to put you down and go for a hunt I know there are at least ten bison over the creek to the south and a few oxen to the east.. I don't know what tomorrrow will bring but it's getting scarce. And worse I can smell animals all of the way down deep in the cave I can know if they moved their foot just enen an inch.. that is how srtong I van smell blood.. I also know that three bison are going to have calves tonight ..not that i care other than that's extra feeding for me..now ...

for the hunt!

BloodSuckerPop-Pop

Journal,

Lady Ink has named our newly matured Vine hatchling Ineffableness. Also, the Neotropical and Ochredrake eggs hatched as well. Lady Ink has also recently retrieved a Waterhose egg and a White Stripe egg from the abandoned place. Apparently, she has had no luck bringing back one of the "elemental trio" eggs. Apparently she has spotted quite a few, but has been unable to snag them.

My magic is improving. I can now create simple daydreams with Wishful Dreamer and Sabinae's assistance. Hopefully, in the next week or so, I shall be able to create a simple illusion without their assistance.

Best regards,

Quoth the Dream

Dear Journal,

It's still very cold outside. Not many dragon want to go outside anymore because of it. Sometimes food isnt that great. Our Master has to send out the Icicle dragons to get the food and sometimes the food source is good and sometimes its not so good. Today the only thing they brought back was frozen berries, Leaves, and a couple dead chipmunks for the Vampires. Eww...I wish we can have better meat then THAT. I'm still waiting for the berries to thow. Plus the leaves arnt as fresh. Hopefully food will be better soon! It's almost Christmas and mabye, just mabye, there will be a yummy food miracle. Other then that the eggs that our master rescued from that dark, cold, cave are doing great and almost ready to hatch. The Icicle hatchling hatched and Matured into a Male. His name is Frozen-Lake and he's not so bad. wink.gif That little white egg hatched and it's the cutest little thing. Shield of the world loves playing with the little guy. And theres the Grey egg that has a crack in it. biggrin.gif Lots of new arrivals lately. And then theres that ugly vampire hatchie...Yeah, not really important!!!

Entry 4

Just abit ago, the egg the dragon couple in the 'fabric cave' were raising hatched. It looked just like the father, but smaller. A lot of dragons are starting to hatch, so I wonder, where is my 'owner'? After a bit of exploration I found the fluffy little thing, and caught it. It made a eeip sound as I had my foot lightly on it. Eventually I let it go after a while. not much else.

~Neo Lizard.

Well, for those that have been following mine, sorry about the hiatus, but I've been working. NovaStardust has been keeping track of the clan, but his latest entries have been about the newest ones in our clan, as in, the last two groups that have hatched and/or grown up.

NovaStardust:

Well, I've forgotten to date this, but with Cassie being so busy lately with work and bringing in the new eggs, it has been hard to remember what date was what, but we have gotten some pretty well... shall I say, "interesting" new members to our clan.

The first has been our second Male Alt Black, tho the first adult male Alt Black, Slade del Noir. Another in Blackchaos's Courage and Eclipsing Twilight's lineage (along with the Storm, Sage Harpuia - The Storm Guardian, who Twilight allowed Aeolus Stratos, a Male Storm (the female one we did had was released a while back once a new male was found for the name) breed with for his first, and only, child), he has been chosen by Cassie to keep watch over a new faction of the clan, a group of Vampires, who will help as night guards (since they seem "dead" during the daylight hours). They've been given the "del Noir" prefix, which means "of the Night", or so I've been told.

The second new member was the first of the Vampires, and let me tell you, when we first got the egg, I don't know how we were able to stand it or the seemingly "dead" hatchling that "hatched" outta it, but Cassie told us that Slade, Luitz Shadows (a female purple), and Blackthorn's Dark Star, a regular Black, would watch over the hatchling to make sure it didn't bite any of our eggs. She was very excited when the little thing gendered Male, which was what she was hoping for, because one of the first of the clan she told us about from a story of hers was a Male, and one of the most noble of the group. The hatchling was given the name "Alucard Tepes del Noir" after the leader. With the training from the blacks, Alucard has become quite the vampire dragon. I'm still wondering how Luitz can even stand being around him. At any rate, unlike us, he only "breeds" by biting an egg, and Cassie makes sure it's not any of ours and is one that she picks up from the AP. The first one of these was a Purple, but Spectral, after Alucard had bit it, stole it away and sent it to the AP. Next time, tho, we're going to let him bite the first egg brought in to make sure it stays.

The third member (tho technically, he's the second) that came in this week was one of the "Legends" that Cassie was talking about, a Thunder Dragon. The poor thing had been abandoned while it was a hatchling, and Cassie was able to find it around the same time as she found Alucard's egg. Thankfully, he's grown up and has appropriately been given the name "Raiden - God of Thunder". Surprisingly, Storm Force Dragoon, who hasn't bred since losing her firstborn egg to another handler, bred with Raiden, and they have a Storm, who's recently hatched. We're going to wait and see what it genders before giving it a name.

We've also got a White Hatchling and another Autumn hatchling, both picked up as eggs as the AP, that we're waiting to gender, as well as a Horse, Blue Striped, and two Thunder Eggs, including a CB, that Cassie has brought in. Raiden and Storm Force are watching over the two Thunder Eggs along with their hatchling.

Entry 5

Life has been slow, but I have heard this thing. A event of giving and getting. A time of peace. A time of celebration. I also heard my owner say 'living present', but I couldn't tell what the topic was about. This means something big was going to happen. I have heard a word 'Christmas' come from my owners mouth, so I will call this event Christmas.

Ps. I have seen my owner fiddling with a net. That is suspicious.

~Neo Lizard

Dear Journal,

I hate today. Accu and I fell horribly ill. Momma was concerned about us and therefore confronted Blanc, our white dragon. After a while, he told us what sickness has befallen upon me and Accu.

"Citrouille Cheri and Creux Accueil are both pumpkin dragons; otherwise known as harvest dragons. They started appearing October, if I remember correctly. That month was the time of the year when leaves are turned brown and fall on the ground. Now that season is over, we are being introduced to a new one: the Season of Snow. Cheri and Accu cannot cope in such weather, that is why they are ill. So far, I only know that the only way for them to survive is to undergo a process called 'Eternal Sleep'. No, it does not mean that they will never wake up, as the name suggests, but it means that they will be in deep slumber until the time is right; which is the end days of the Season of Heat and the entire Season of Fall."

NO! Impossible. Sleep for months until the weather is suitable for me again? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Who will be the friend of the vampires? What will happen when I am asleep? How will I adjust to everything new when I awake next year?

It's like I am about to die. That's how it feels! I think I shall make a bucket list. Here, I'll write it down here:

-Introduce Accu to the Vampires.

-Do as much as I can to help the clan

-Carve a new pumpkin

-Persuade Vit to visit the Upper Grounds of the Underground Passages

-Be here to see the eggs and hatchlings grow up.

~Citrouille Cheri

21st Day of the 1st Month of the Season of Ice

Today is the official start of the Season of Ice, or Winter as humans call it. This time of the year is a merry one, since 'Christmas' is approaching. From what the Mistress said, Christmas is described as a wonderful event which takes place on the 25th day of December. People give gifts to each other and gather as a family to have fun and such. Sounds amazing!

Sadly, Citrouille Cheri and Creux Accueil will not be able to experience this. Especially since they are the foundations of enjoyment in the Etincelle Clan! Yesterday, we found them in Eternal Sleep, despite their feeble attempts to stay awake. Feu and Amy caught the fever just recently as well, but they are trying to ignore it until they have a winter offspring. I fear the worst, though.

Though it is a shame some of us won't be able to enjoy this season, there are some good stuff happening too. The fabled Christmas dragons are appearing all of a sudden! Glacier caught a pretty white one with red, festive stripes. We are eager to see what it will grow up into.

~La Jaune, Leader of the Etincelle Clan

BloodSuckerPop-Pop

Dear Journal,

It's the twenty second.. and dragons and Merlin are ablaxe putting up decorations and finding mass quantities of food. I am thirsting for another egg. My egg that I previously mentiond that turnes is now a female hatchling, I named her BloodSuckerGrandmaSally, The deep love I feel for her is going beyond that of a father. I love her and when she becomes an adult i will explain this phenomena to her. right now i keep my love for her as a daddy. we vampires can't breedbut we can still feel love. I have a lot of fun playing with her. She is now feeling the urge to bite as i once felt ,bit knew nothing about. At least I can help her and she know it's okay. I'm trying to teach her ways to bite an egg and to control the thirst overpowering feeling, so that she doesn't kill the egg. But still even i am a bedunner in this field. We go on hunts together and spend time with our family. She loves being taught meditation and that's something she'll have to do without me, for i do not enjoy it. but i will always be there to support her. At night I try my hardest to teach her how to fly, although it will be a long process until she grows up. ,

that's enough for now,

BloodSuckerPop-Pop

Edited by Elvishgirl0905