Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Well, it's official. The 3DS won't be getting another price cut. So if $169 is too expensive for KH3D, but you guys still want it bad enough, it's probably time to look second-hand.

Just heard that apparently, TWEWY characters (Neku, at least), are gonna feature in KH 3D. <3 Definitely going to have to get my hands on that game now. Well, I was already, but this just makes me want it even MOAR.

Source.

...DAMN now I really need to get TWEWY. I've been wanting it for a while (it's on my amazon wishlist lul), but this is just asdfghj.

Another article, Sora and Riku's new looks

^ I like Sora's. I really do. He's adorable. But I'm stuck on Riku. They ditched the baggy pants (HALLELUJAH) but they cut his hair (WHYYYYYY). But that vest is boss.

Wow, that;s awesome. TWEWY was an epic game, I'm ecstatic to see it incorporated in KH. And what's this about controable cutscenes? Oh yeah baby bring it on. I hope my friend doesnt mind if I steal borrow his 3ds......

I must agree that Kh2 is better than KH1, but for different reasons. Of course, the graphics were better, and the storyline was great, but I really enjoyed how they revved up the game play to include special commands that you could perform at certain times.

THE HAIR! THE HAAAAAAAIIIR! Ahem... controllable cutscenes you say? I am liking this.

Never been that interested in TWEWY but I'm still going to have to get a 3DS somehow!

Er.. in Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth, could someone tell me what RP is? /clueless

That's pretty exciting they'll do some more Square crossovers.

TWEWY is only like $15 used by the way, so if any of you are interested, it's not that much of a money drop.

It's too bad Square doesn't still own the rights to Super Mario RPG.... If Geno ever showed up in KH.... afahdfnadfa, that would be awesome.

I'm not sure about Riku's hair, looks too much like a chilli bowl cut.

...DAMN now I really need to get TWEWY. I've been wanting it for a while (it's on my amazon wishlist lul), but this is just asdfghj.

Another article, Sora and Riku's new looks

^ I like Sora's. I really do. He's adorable. But I'm stuck on Riku. They ditched the baggy pants (HALLELUJAH) but they cut his hair (WHYYYYYY). But that vest is boss.

I'm more interested in the upper left where a 3d NEKU is standing.

Apparently, Sora and Neku will partner up in Dream Drop, though whether or not the partnering up will be just normal kh party partners or Twewy style partners has yet to be determined. (won't post more about that since I don't want to spoil anything for those looking to buy The World Ends With You)

And for those who have a DS and don't have TWEWY, you should seriously buy it. Immediately. It is the best ds game ever made. Even reviewers agree, all DS owners should have this award winning game. It's not expensive, and the story is fantastic. It's made by the same people who made KH, so expect great things.

OMG! Kit, you were up late. o_O No wonder you don't answer my texts. I want to find out more!~ I want to seriously see Neku's meeting with Sora, its going to be hilarious! xd.png Oh Neku~ And I want to know if Josh appears. O_O I want to see Joshy in it! XDXDXD

OMG! Kit, you were up late. o_O No wonder you don't answer my texts. I want to find out more!~ I want to seriously see Neku's meeting with Sora, its going to be hilarious! xd.png Oh Neku~ And I want to know if Josh appears. O_O I want to see Joshy in it! XDXDXD

I wonder if other TWEWY characters will be in it? I'd like to see Shiki (preferably... Well, I won't say, since that's a SPOILER and all, ahahah), I want to see Shiki demand Sora take his pants off because he has a button loose. xd.png

I found K.H rather hard to understand in terms of storyline and K.H2's story was even harder to understand

I find find the Organisation interesting and have read the manga for COM, except for the fact I hate Disney characters, Sora irritates me and the graphics are... more than quite annoying... so I doubt I'll (actually) try playing the game actual game :x

Also Sora's rather questionable morality.

Edited by DarkEternity

I find find the Organisation interesting and have read the manga for COM, except for the fact I hate Disney characters, Sora irritates me and the graphics are... more than quite annoying... so I doubt I'll (actually) try playing the game actual game :x

Also Sora's rather questionable morality.

I don't think it's so much questionable as just simple.

But can you explain a little more what you mean?

DAYUM, RIKU. I'm actually diggin' the shorter hair.

Still hate Sora, the little prat. :3

I love Kindom Hearts! I've played every game except Birth by Sleep! (I've watched walk-throughs of BBS online, though. xd.png I'll buy and play it as soon as I get a PSP. biggrin.gif) The first KH game I played was 358/2 Days. It was awesome- fun but simple gameplay, great characters, challenging but not too hard, etc... The only problem was getting a bit confused towards the last week. :3 Still, it was a cool way to get introduced to the characters. biggrin.gif

I didn't find out about Chain of Memories until after my brother got Kingdom Hearts 2, so I bought it used at a store. The concept was great, but I hated fights in that game since I got it for Gameboy. My friend told me how you can summon Pluto in the PS2 version to dig up more cards, so I might get that one when I have the money. I haven't played Birth by Sleep or 358/2 Days either, but I plan on getting a 3DS to get Dream Drop Distance.

I had only one problem with 358/2 days. Xion. I hated her.

And of course no one has any love for it, it was easily one of the worst KH games made! Besides Re:coded of course. MAN that was bad.

I never played Days, so I can't guage my own feelings towards Xion.

I'm glad they killed her off though. I wish they would focus more on the characters we already have rather than introduce new ones all the time.