Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Hello KH fans I come baring updates that you may or may not know I hope you don't know or I'm gonna seem pretty stupid

1. Neku from TWEWY will be joining the crusade

2. Aquenee you got your wish there will be a Hunchback of Notredame world in KH:DDD

3. Axel might be returning keyword (no pun intended) is might

Hello KH fans I come baring updates that you may or may not know I hope you don't know or I'm gonna seem pretty stupid

1. Neku from TWEWY will be joining the crusade

2. Aquenee you got your wish there will be a Hunchback of Notredame world in KH:DDD

3. Axel might be returning keyword (no pun intended) is might

I have more details. Axel will be appearing. It won't just be Neku, it will also include Shiki, Joshua, Beat, and Rhyme. There will also be a Three Musketeers world and a Tron Legacy world, and a Pinocchio world. However, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and pretty much eveyone else won't remember Sora and Riku, since they're in a Dream realm, or something like that.

Apparently, Riku will also run into someone with a black cloak... and they look like him!

Sora also faces Xehanort/Vanitas. I'm not sure who.

I have more details. Axel will be appearing. It won't just be Neku, it will also include Shiki, Joshua, Beat, and Rhyme. There will also be a Three Musketeers world and a Tron Legacy world, and a Pinocchio world. However, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and pretty much eveyone else won't remember Sora and Riku, since they're in a Dream realm, or something like that.

Apparently, Riku will also run into someone with a black cloak... and they look like him!

Sora also faces Xehanort/Vanitas. I'm not sure who.

Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Lexaeus, Zexion, Xion, and Roxas will also be appearing apparently.

I'm not sure which(or both) Sora will face, but both will be appearing.

I'm just sitting here, dying of love because of Even showing up again. wub.gif

Well... apparently there are supposed to be lots of Xehanort flashbacks from before the Organization, so it only makes sense that the founding members would be appearing.

Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Lexaeus, Zexion, Xion, and Roxas will also be appearing apparently.

I'm not sure which(or both) Sora will face, but both will be appearing.

I'm just sitting here, dying of love because of Even showing up again. wub.gif

asjkfl *flails* wub.gif I can't wait! biggrin.gif Even was epic; he needs more screen time! *hugs Even*

Does anyone know when a subbed trailer will be out?

asjkfl *flails* wub.gif I can't wait! biggrin.gif Even was epic; he needs more screen time! *hugs Even*

Does anyone know when a subbed trailer will be out?

From what I hear, there should be one by tomorrow.

And yes he does <3 Evy/Vexykins.

I do want to see more Ienzo, though. Especially with Even.

ETA: And by out tomorrow, I mean any time within the next week xd.png

Edited by Aquenee

You know what? In honor of the game coming out, I'm going to name my Vampire dragon Vanitas when it hatches! I don't care if it's male or female!

ETA: No English subs, though.

Edited by Aquenee

Ok so I started playing BBS yesterday and I'm already confused X_X

Ven received a part from someone's heart... for who?

And I'm still trying to figure out the fighting thing or as they call it the deck

Ok so I started playing BBS yesterday and I'm already confused X_X

Ven received a part from someone's heart... for who?

And I'm still trying to figure out the fighting thing or as they call it the deck

I started playing it last week =D

That scene intentionally makes you confused, don't worry. You'll get it later.

The commands... you just have them equipped while fighting to level them up, then when they're at max level (with a crown) you can meld two of them to make a new one. You attach crystals when you meld them to give them abilities, and when you get the new command to max level you keep the ability and don't have to equip that command to have it.

I finished Ven's story two days ago and Aqua's yesterday... Terra is such a nice change. He doesn't take forever to finish enemies, and his health doesn't bother me because after playing with Aqua I learned to never get hit xd.png

Edited by AAurion

Ah... now the attack make sense tongue.gif Thanks AAurion

Another question what does the red thing mean next to one of the attacks something about a scan or something?

That's an ability, what you can attach to commands if you meld them with a crystal. Once you get the attack to max level, the ability Scan is active even if you don't have the attack equipped. Scan just lets you see enemies' health.

Oh... Thanks again xd.png

I only discovered today where they enemies health is shown on the PSP xd.png haha I just go head first in to a thing

I love kingdom hearts, I've played it since I was little.

Though when I think of it the song simple and clean always pops up in my head xd.png

I just don't like how they put a game in-between 1 and 2 because I only had one and 2 without any side games, so I was left a bit confused...

"Hold me, whatever else because there's moooore to me. Gets a little little old. Despite the forewarnings the future doesn't scare me at aaAAAaaallll. Nothing's like before...."

I love kingdom hearts, I've played it since I was little.

Though when I think of it the song simple and clean always pops up in my head xd.png

I just don't like how they put a game in-between 1 and 2 because I only had one and 2 without any side games, so I was left a bit confused...

"Hold me, whatever else because there's moooore to me. Gets a little little old. Despite the forewarnings the future doesn't scare me at aaAAAaaallll. Nothing's like before...."

I know namora puts a lot of mind "bleeps"-I can't put down the actual word-in the kindom heart series

Originally when I was a kid and I heard Simple and Clean I thought was annoying but that was the typical little boy atitude "ewww girly song I hate it" ya know, now it's one of the only pop songs I can actually stand to the point where I actually want to know the singers name

haha I just go head first in to a thing

Best tactic ever o3o

Actually, I love gravity and thunder spells myself. They are also great for prize pods.

Best tactic ever o3o

Actually, I love gravity and thunder spells myself. They are also great for prize pods.

/shoves all the magic onto Fortune except for some Cure

I dun like magic. tongue.gif Takes too much time and the things move around too fast for it to hit.

/shoves all the magic onto Fortune except for some Cure

I dun like magic. tongue.gif Takes too much time and the things move around too fast for it to hit.

That's the beauty of gravity and thunder spells.

Gravity picks up every nearby enemy up and twirls them around each other (except for those ginat monkey things in Neverland), stopping them from running away or attacking while dealing damage. You can also hit them yourself for addtional damage. Kinda like hitting a pin...pinya...toy full of candy.

Upgraded Thunder spells hits every nearby enemy for lotso damage. You can kill most mooks with one shot.

Zero Gravity and Stop are also handy for nailing things into place.

Ok this Xehanort dude... good or bad?

Cause he is freaking me out with those eyes

Well depending on how far you are through KH2 you should know that 'Xehanort' is a name to run away from really fast.

Edited by Fortune86