Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I know quite a few people who love Days. e_e (not just me. xd.png) Everybody always generalizes all the time. laugh.gif My main problem with it was that the combat could get boring after a while, but the story was so interesting that I didn't care. :3 And Roxas acting like a jerk to Axel towards the end. >:c I doubt Roxas will ever be one of my favorite characters again. D:

I don't think anyone has any love for the battle system in CoM lol

LIAAAARRRR! I LOVE THE CARD SYSTEM SO MUCH!

I hate the battle systems in the other games, it's part of the reason I'm not too obsessed with searching for KHII or Days. (And why I only pitch in posts here when the topic is CoM)

As soon as I finish Riku's story in Re:CoM(Stuck on the final battle, xd.png) I'm going to try to build the best deck ever. cool.gif

Well, actually I'm going to try Proud mode in Sora's story without putting any healing cards in my deck, and using no Vexen cards, which saved my life sooo many times. I'll have to limit the amount of elixirs I use, too. Then I'll build awesome deck. smile.gif

I do still want to try days though. I'll have to borrow it from my friend if I can't find it soon.

I had only one problem with 358/2 days. Xion. I hated her.

I. Hate. Xion. :| And also Roxas. He's Sora, but EMO. And I hate Sora. So much hate for those characters. :|

My main problem with it was that the combat could get boring after a while, but the story was so interesting that I didn't care. :3

Heh I liked the combat. The bird thingamijig toward the end in what's-it, uh, Neverland, was annoying though. But I was determined to win...I shut it off three times before I finally won because I was NOT gonna LOSE to it. |D

LIAAAARRRR! I LOVE THE CARD SYSTEM SO MUCH!

I hate the battle systems in the other games, it's part of the reason I'm not too obsessed with searching for KHII or Days. (And why I only pitch in posts here when the topic is CoM)

As soon as I finish Riku's story in Re:CoM(Stuck on the final battle, xd.png) I'm going to try to build the best deck ever. cool.gif

Well, actually I'm going to try Proud mode in Sora's story without putting any healing cards in my deck, and using no Vexen cards, which saved my life sooo many times. I'll have to limit the amount of elixirs I use, too. Then I'll build awesome deck. smile.gif

I do still want to try days though. I'll have to borrow it from my friend if I can't find it soon.

I could never get the hang of the card thing, and I found it annoying that once you ran out of cards, that's it. But I heard Pluto is in the PS2 version, and he can dig up more cards for you, so I may get that one. The only reason I quite playing it was because of the running out of cards thing.

I love all the characters, but Riku keeps frustrating me. *facepalm* He keeps directly/indirectly killing my favorites. He wasn't there to protect Sora like he should've been in most of KHII. Someone ends up dying because of it. He fatally wounded someone else, not even trying to come to a peaceful solution. He tried to talk a girl into basically killing herself. Wangsting all the while. Yes, we get it, he did something evil once. Everyone already forgave him. He needs to stop dwelling on his mistakes and just learn from them and try to do the right thing. (I'm glad he's seems to be getting better about this. :3) Long rant is long. laugh.gif

Edited by Featherpaw

I could never get the hang of the card thing, and I found it annoying that once you ran out of cards, that's it. But I heard Pluto is in the PS2 version, and he can dig up more cards for you, so I may get that one. The only reason I quite playing it was because of the running out of cards thing.

In my entire playthrough of the PS2 version, I only got a Pluto card maybe four or five times. I never did figure out what he did, though, because I didn't pay much attention XD

If you keep running out of cards, you should get some elixirs! Also, you could try using less sleights. I didn't even need sleights until the 12th floor(What, almost 90% through the game?).

Of course, I haven't played the GBA version(Which I'm assuming you're playing), which is harder so this may not be much help :/

I had the funniest thing ever a few days ago. Is in white in case of spoilers. Was playing Riku's story, so I ended up fighting Lexaeus. He pretty much owned me, the low-HP sirens blasting all over the place... and I had used so many sleights that I only had two cards (a 5 and a 6) left. Lex still had maybe two and a half HP bars, but I somehow managed to dodge everything and beat him. I'm so awesome :P.

That's hilarious and awesome. biggrin.gif *applauds*

Thankies, it was hard xd.png

I've spent all day watching things from Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I couldn't keep but thinking that it should be added into Kingdom Hearts, being awesome and Disney and all. Then I realized something... take a look at

from the Dream Drop Distance trailer. The bells, and Seine river/Paris after Sora jumps. I also checked the wiki and found this.

This by itself had forced my decision that I WILL get DDD. *Hoping to fight Frollo*

I'm going to watch that movie tomorrow morning! biggrin.gif Apparently I watched it when I was about two, but I can't remember anything about. laugh.gif Ahhh, I'm SO EXCITED for Dream Drop Distance! =D

Does anyone have tips to beat riku/ansem in KHI? I'm lv 43, and I can get him down to the last stretch of health but after that he takes me out.

If possible, level up more, use hp/strength/defense ups, cure/cura/curaga often, and try different keyblades. :3

I play KH still, its always fun. I dont play the sidestories though, I stick to the main story on the console and am waiting for KH3.

I play KH still, its always fun. I dont play the sidestories though, I stick to the main story on the console and am waiting for KH3.

Birth by Sleep is a main story. Besides coded and arguably Days, the "sides stories" are pretty important to the plot, especially CoM.

Yeah, if you skip the sidestories, especially Days, CoM, and BbS, you're going to be really confused at some of the things in KHIII. o.o I recommend watching playthroughs online- probably skipping the battles, at the very least. Coded wasn't that important until the last part, but it had really fun gameplay and some funny/sweet moments. x3

Coded wasn't really important at all. The secret video of BBS pretty much summed up the whole thing.

Oh, that. From the secret video I'm assuming. I don't count that. For people that keep up with interviews, that information has been around since KHII FM.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts about a year and a half ago, so I didn't know. laugh.gif

Random Kingdom Hearts questions:

Sora, Roxas, Ventus, or Vanitas?

Kairi, Naminé, or Xion?

Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, or Twilight Town?

Favorite Disney world?

Favorite Keyblade?

Favorite trio?

To answer your questions, Featherpaws:

I would choose Roxas, the Organization is cool.

Namine, because she has power over Sora's memories, and she also found her way into Recoded.

Destiny Islands, I think the areas where adventures start are very important, and I like the beach...

My favorite Disney world would be: Deep Jungle, Neverland, Halloween Town, or Pride Lands.

My favorite keyblades are Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and the original Kingdom Key.

My favorite trio is Roxas, Xion, and Axel.

I watched the secret video from recoded online, it's very hard to get trophies. Though the fatal flawless trophy was easy to obtain. I just had to complete Destiny Islands with one HP! I'm trying to get the speed runner trophies, but I can't seem to complete Wonderland in time... So I went on to completing worlds on proud and critical. Doing critical on C.O. and Hollow Bastion is hard. Probably because I'm a level 46, or my deck commands aren't very good. Any tips?

My favorite Kingdom Hearts game is either Days, KH, or KH2.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts about a year and a half ago, so I didn't know. laugh.gif

Kairi, Naminé, or Xion?

Favorite Disney world?

Favorite Keyblade?

Favorite trio?

1. Vanitas. <3

2. Namine. Kairi's alright, but I dislike Xion.

3. Twilight Town, although that's mostly due to the Vexen battle.

4. Hm.. I want to say Agrabah or Halloween Town.

5. Divine Rose, CoM design.

6. Vexen/Lexaeus/Zexion. Underground Trio biggrin.gif

Kairi, Naminé, or Xion?

Favorite Disney world?

Favorite Keyblade?

Favorite trio?

1: Either Roxas or Vanitas.

2: Naminé

3: Twilight Town

4: Port Royal, Wonderland and Halloween Town are all my favorites.

5: Can't remember the name, but it was in BBS. Terra-exclusive, got it at the Mirage Arena...someone help me out here? Dark something-or-other?

6: Xigbar, Saix and Luxord. The End Trio, as I like to call them.