Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm always over nervous when I start a new game. Especially RPGs. That's why I power level like mad and usually pick an easier setting to begin with.

I'm always over nervous when I start a new game. Especially RPGs. That's why I power level like mad and usually pick an easier setting to begin with.

Yep. Only I don't power level, I kinda go in and train til I get bored of an area and move on and hope it's enough. :B It works though, I don't usually have to resort to grinding just for one boss. Might be that I always play the first time on the easiest setting because I'm lame like that.

I never grinded in KH games. I beat the 2nd one when i was only a level 20 xd.png

You must have been on one of the easier settings.

I grind away a lot on the lower levels, but tend to stop once I'm about halfway through and just get on with the game.

I haven't played Coded all that much yet, especially ever since I came into my most hated world... Traverse Town. The game itself doesn't seem all that bad, though. Yet.

On Coded, I have it set to beginner until I can get used to the battle style. On Re:CoM I've been playing on normal/average. But I obviously need to go level grind... been stuck on repliku for a week.

Any time from tomorrow to Saturday, I should be getting the Chain of Memories manga. :3

Terra's story is so much fun. I cleared it in ten hours before my brother's wedding xd.png. I was with the bride in her room, waiting for my brother to clear everyone out onto the beach where the wedding was and I sat there playing birth by Sleep.

You must have been on one of the easier settings.

I grind away a lot on the lower levels, but tend to stop once I'm about halfway through and just get on with the game.

As a point, I try not to grind in Kingdom Hearts. I never have, though I do usually fight all the enemies I come across.

Like I said before, I'm always nervous about every new game I start. I keep thinking I'm not strong enough.

I always tell myself that if some people can do Level 1 Critical runs, then I can handle pretty much everything the game throws at me on Proud.

Kingdom Hearts games aren't really good for grinding since there's no where that has actual grinding spots so it's nearly impossible to go up levels in minutes.

Kingdom Hearts games aren't really good for grinding since there's no where that has actual grinding spots so it's nearly impossible to go up levels in minutes.

Pride Rock would like to say hiiiii~

Though it gets less effective as you get to higher levels and it's kind of a pain because those goddamn feesh just hover where you can't reach.

In 2 I enjoy running through TWTNW repeatedly and beating up all the Nobodies. c:

I actually found it really easy to level in KH 1 & 2. In the first one I was looking for synth items in Halloween Town and leveled to seventy something without even realising it.

In the second one I got so wrapped up with maxing out my summons and forms that I got to fifty fairly quickly too o3o

I always grind early on in RPGs. That way I'm a bit over-leveled and continue to do so that way I can just clear the game in a good sitting.

The only thing I found really hard was a few of the mini-games in traverse town (the posters).

Oh lord, and the dancing duck nephews ice cream...thing... in BBS. I hated that. I hate all of the singing musical disney vomited levels.

xd.png I dislike being overleveled because it robs the game of any challenge. I've play Tales of Symphonia ten times, but the worst was when I opted for 10x experience. Such a snoozefest the whole way through. xd.png

Marluxia... there's a character I'll never get over. He's the coolest. And Demyx is so adorkable

I'm near the end of Coded.....it's been okay...the gameplay could be really tedious at times. I'm stuck on it right now (again) I'm trying to get all the event cards in Castle Oblivion, but a few of them are hard....I know I could finish the game and come back but my inner OCD prevents me from doing so dry.gif I think Data Sora's really cool though. I mean he found out he was just a computer program and was all like "Oh....okay cool!" xd.png

Marluxia... there's a character I'll never get over. He's the coolest. And Demyx is so adorkable

Mar-loo-zha

That one thing just brought my playing of Re:CoM to a screeching halt. I was making a serious 8I face for ever hours. Like, what the hell.

/will always say Mar-lux-eeya shutup

Otherwise he was a lot more creepy/serious than I'd thought he'd be. (Then again, I was reading fanwork before I played the game, so.) A bit of Magnificent censorkip.gif***, but I didn't very much like him. (I usually love MBs) Same for Demyx. I liked him in 2, didn't like him in Days.