Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm definitely gonna wait a little bit and see what happens. I'm in no rush to get anything new right now what with school just starting. But I am excited for more news about KH developments and what's going on with the 3DS.

I was talking to my Mom about getting a 3ds in the future. Usually shes againts new systems and so am i but i told her it was for a kingdom hearts game and she immediately said it was okay but i have to wait a year or 2 :V

its a good thing most of my friends have them so i can just borrow one oftheres till i get my own.

You might want to delete one of them there double posts you have El3 o3o

I was going to change my avatar to the Riku Replica before chosing my current one, then I realised nobody would be able to him him from the regular Riku.

Idky i keep getting these double posts -________- that was the second one in a few minutes.

I'm gonna like fill my sig with kh stuff today but not to much i want gif of namine drawing and sora running the spiral staircase if itll fit. I'm considering changing my avatar to fiona the human from adventure time but idk i love this one to much :V

Edited by El3m3nt

You might want to delete one of them there double posts you have El3 o3o

I was going to change my avatar to the Riku Replica before chosing my current one, then I realised nobody would be able to him him from the regular Riku.

xd.png I love Repliku. But I kind of feel sorry for him for what supposedly happens in the Chain of Memories vol2 manga.. I haven't gotten to read it yet, but it from what I've heard, **Manga spoiler**Repliku alongside a few Vexen replicas visit the original Vexen's grave outside the castle, Repliku crying.**

Do you guys know where I could get any KH cosplaying gear? I already have an Organization coat, but until I get a good shield of Vexen's, I'll be carrying a pot lid around xd.png

Lol nope. May I ask? Where did you happen to find your Orginization XIII coat? Im looking for one. :V

Lol nope. May I ask? Where did you happen to find your Orginization XIII coat? Im looking for one. :V

Ebay. xd.png I'm 90% sure it was Ebay, anyway. I got it for my birthday and I can't be entirely sure. If not, Ebay is still a fairly good place for cosplay gear.

Ebay is the best place to find anything of that scale. You could try commissioning someone if you absolutely have to have it.

I thought about getting an Organization cloak but it's too hot here most of the year to wear it. When it's not hot, it's too cold to wear something like that.

I am however tying to get a shirt with the heartless emblem on it. I think it's mighty appropriate for me xd.png

I thought about getting an Organization cloak but it's too hot here most of the year to wear it. When it's not hot, it's too cold to wear something like that.

Now see, I wouldn't get one to actually wear it around, I'd totally get one just to say I have one. xd.pngAnd maybe wear and pose in sometimes, but we don't need to share that part. x3

I am however tying to get a shirt with the heartless emblem on it. I think it's mighty appropriate for me xd.png

Amazon had an awesome heartless hoodie, and I did buy a heartless emblem necklace from there earlier this year. <3 And the Shadow hat. sdfghjk so cute.

Edited by NixAyum

Now see, I wouldn't get one to actually wear it around, I'd totally get one just to say I have one. xd.pngAnd maybe wear and pose in sometimes, but we don't need to share that part. x3

Amazon had an awesome heartless hoodie, and I did buy a heartless emblem necklace from there earlier this year. <3 And the Shadow hat. sdfghjk so cute.

That's funny....I got a Heartless shirt from Hot Topic xd.png it has the heartless emblem in the background with three Shadows in front of it and it says Kingdom Hearts in red lettering....awesome shirt I should wear it more. And I just got another KH shirt that's pretty much the KH II cast in various poses against a black background (the shirt) it was a sale so I was lucky laugh.gif

I'm not that fond of the Kingdom Hearts manga. It's okay, but it definitely deviates in tone from the actual games.

That's funny....I got a Heartless shirt from Hot Topic xd.png it has the heartless emblem in the background with three Shadows in front of it and it says Kingdom Hearts in red lettering....awesome shirt I should wear it more. And I just got another KH shirt that's pretty much the KH II cast in various poses against a black background (the shirt) it was a sale so I was lucky laugh.gif

I have a KH2 shirt! Totally forgot about it til now. It's black with K/D/G/M/S and I forget what else with a RG background. I should really find that and wear it...

I saw that one with the shadows, it's cute (because I think shadows are adorable).

I still just want one with strictly the emblem. I'll probably get it off Amazon at some point when I have money

The only specific Kingdom Hearts things I own are the formations arts figures of Cloud and Jack Skellington

Which are amazing.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009...onArtsVol_1.JPG

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009...onArtsVol_2.JPG

I still can't find my KH game so I ended up ordering one online two days ago. I still haven't beaten it. Too busy beating KHII 20 times xd.png

Ive got 5 articles of clothing that are KH.

A shirt with the KH2 game case picture on it.

A shirt with the KH2 instruction book cover

One with sora mickey goofy and a heartless on it with the name in the middle.

A shirt that has the eyes of sora the face of mickey the face of goofey and the face donald on it.

Then theres my heartlace necklace :V

I've clocked over 100 hours on Re:Coded and I'm not even close to finishing.

Those avatars are just so cute.... I had to leave my DS running on tag mode to get floors.

I own most of the Play Arts and some necklaces and shirts and stuff. My boyfriends likes to buy me necklaces.

I ended up with over 100 hours in my quest for the secret video on re:coded, but most of it was tag mode stuff.

SHUT UP ALL ABOUT BBS I FEEL LIKE CRYING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PSP so dont mention it -.- im literally in lov with that game laugh.gif

SHUT UP ALL ABOUT BBS I FEEL LIKE CRYING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PSP so dont mention it -.- im literally in lov with that game laugh.gif

I don't have a DS but I have to sit here and read people talk about Days.

Actually....I don't. I can just skip it o3o

Trying to get my Dad to play BBS lol. I think he likes the combat system.

Wow... finally managed to beat Repliku then SURPRISE LARXENE BATTLE!

I had gotten her to half an HP bar before she bladestorm'd me to death.

So then I put the controller down.

...then I came back to life thanks to a Vexen card I forgot that I used.

Then she killed me again before I could pick up the controller again. D:

Well that sucks D:

I can't remember what boss fights were the hardest for me now. It's been so long since I played.

Well that sucks D:

I can't remember what boss fights were the hardest for me now. It's been so long since I played.

I know that most people think the Marluxia and Vexen battles are hard.

Vexen took a while for me to get used to, but I completely destroyed Marly. Two tries for the first Marly battle, one try for the second, and one try for the final battle.

Finished at level 48 on normal difficulty.

I'm like, level 66 on the GBA version of CoM and I still can't beat the end...

I had to abandon Coded for a while with school. But I have over 50% of the avatar parts now.

okay call me crazy but i thought the game was amazing, kingdom hearts 2 was better than the 1st but only because the organization XIII out an interesting twist on it and pulled the disney away from it a little bit, i love the combat, i had the ultima keyblade and it was the best thing since sliced bread in my eyes, ive played through each of the games at least 10 times and i find something i like about it each time, im such a fan boy that i cosplayed as roxas at an anime con in VA...and i got complimented alot.png, a roxas with black hair is a bit odd but...back to the topic, organization XIII was great becasue there was so much mystery surrounding it. in actuality Demyx was my favorite out of them because he was so derpy...anyway it was a good game and thats where i sign off smile.gif

-3rk