Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

They mentioned they are possibly working on a III but it will be a long time before we see it. It's supposed to pick up where 3D stops.

Hoping dream drop distance will be good though (for a spin-off game), will reveal more things..

Also totally got my butt kicked by Xemnas/Xehanort. But I pulled through and managed to button mash enough to kill him.

I don't know that I can play another game for a while. And I think my triangle and x are broken now.

That man just does not die.

(Of course, it was a lot worse when I got the game when it came out because I had no idea how long the final fight would take)

I thought about what exactly Kingdom Hearts does. In the first game Maleficent mentioned she could rule all worlds with it. But no one knows for sure what exactly it does.

KH3D is supposed to be a main game, so it technically isn't a spin off.

In my mind it's a spin-off.

Maybe I'm trying to console myself for not having a 3DS. Lord I'm going to tend up spending college return money on a 3DS just to get this game.

(I seem to recall buying a PSP for the sole reason of hearing about a kingdom hearts game for it... now I have a bunch of PSP games...)

I got a psp just for the purpase of getting birth by sleep. and Im probably gonnna save up for a 3ds for dream drop distance.

Im interested to see what the main concept of the game is going to be if it really is supposed to be a main game.

It is.

Check out the article on it:

(this site has spoilers, don't look at certain pages if you don't want to be spoiled)

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3D

I finally got around to playing Re:Coded now. Considering it was originally made as a phone game I like it so far.

omgdatvid<3

Gameplay looks /amazing/ holycrapthey'reglowing!. Music sounds similar to FF8.

Augh I'm probably going to cave and get a 3DS at some point, if just for this. Same for a PSP and BBS. QQ

Edited by NixAyum

I love Kingdom Hearts! It is the best video game ever!!

May I ask your favorite games/characters?

I got the Chain of Memories manga yesterday! I swear, the manga is so hilarious sometimes. Zexi doesn't like Vexen's pickles. rolleyes.gif

Now to wait for me to get volume two.

I must say, I'm probably going to join the crowd who will save for a 3DS simply for Dream Drop Distance. The loads of falling Soras still creeps me out, though blink.gif

My favorite game so far is kingdom hearts 2 it had a great storyline.

My favorite charachter is deffinately namine if you couldn tell for my avatar pic.

My favorite game so far is kingdom hearts 2 it had a great storyline.

My favorite charachter is deffinately namine if you couldn tell for my avatar pic.

Very nice! Namine has to be my favorite of Kairi/Xion/Namine. Kairi's okay, but I hate Xion :/

I haven't played KHII yet, but I do have an idea of the storyline, so I am looking forward to getting it.

Part of my preference for Namine also comes from my favorite game being Chain of Memories. I really love the card-based battle style, and that my favorite character, Vexen, is in it.

I'm thinking about changing my avvie to simply Vexen, because it currently rotates between Xemnas/Xaldin/Vexen and a few others. I love making avvies for characters, sometimes rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I'll go change it right now.

Very nice! Namine has to be my favorite of Kairi/Xion/Namine. Kairi's okay, but I hate Xion :/

I haven't played KHII yet, but I do have an idea of the storyline, so I am looking forward to getting it.

Part of my preference for Namine also comes from my favorite game being Chain of Memories. I really love the card-based battle style, and that my favorite character, Vexen, is in it.

I'm thinking about changing my avvie to simply Vexen, because it currently rotates between Xemnas/Xaldin/Vexen and a few others. I love making avvies for characters, sometimes rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I'll go change it right now.

Loool opposite for me. I can't stand Kairi, feel kinda bad for Namine, and /really/ feel bad for Xion.

KH2 is awesome, and probably my favorite. <3

We differ here, too. I can't stand or play the card system for anything. tongue.gif

Loool opposite for me. I can't stand Kairi, feel kinda bad for Namine, and /really/ feel bad for Xion.

KH2 is awesome, and probably my favorite. <3

We differ here, too. I can't stand or play the card system for anything. tongue.gif

Heh... my hatred for Xion is because one of my friends never shuts up about her, and that my worst enemy plays Xion in our cosplay group. rolleyes.gif I should probably go play Days so I can get a proper opinion on her.

We must be opposites, seeing how badly I play with/how much I hate whatever you'd call the battle system used in KHII. Played it at my friend's house for a while. Eh, I'll have to have that system beat into me if it means playing through the game.

Have you read any of the mangas?

Heh... my hatred for Xion is because one of my friends never shuts up about her, and that my worst enemy plays Xion in our cosplay group. rolleyes.gif I should probably go play Days so I can get a proper opinion on her.

We must be opposites, seeing how badly I play with/how much I hate whatever you'd call the battle system used in KHII. Played it at my friend's house for a while. Eh, I'll have to have that system beat into me if it means playing through the game.

Have you read any of the mangas?

Ah, then yeah, really need to play Days or find a youtube walkthru. She /gets censorkip.gif done/ and still gets screwed over. And the ending of Days. Just ughhomailove.

I'm not a very strategic fighter. I button mash, never set up magic shortcuts, barely used forms, always set Donald and Goofy to heal like crazy. I abused reaction commands so much. xd.png I like it because it was /easy/ (I didn't have much trouble with the Demyx fight at all, but THAT GODDAMN XALDIN AND XEMNAS Y U NO DIE!?) and the story was awesome and the graphics are really nice.

I think I picked up a manga and read it once, I remember not liking it though.

*pokes Nyx*

Prices for the 3DS seem to be falling pretty fast. I just checked Amazon and it's fallen to £125 already. How cheap do you think they will be when DDD comes out?

Edited by Fortune86

Hopefully it will drop to about 115. I wont mind paying somewhere around there. I cant wait to play dream drop distance i have a feelng that it is going to be one of the most interesting games in the kh franchise not to mention the gameplay looks pretty beast :V

*pokes Nyx*

Prices for the 3DS seem to be falling pretty fast. I just checked Amazon and it's fallen to £125 already. How cheap do you think they will be when DDD comes out?

D: Fortune, y the y?

Google says that's about 180 (if that's Euro, if it's Pound then it's about 200) dollars, which is still too rich for my blood. /broke ass college kid

(For comparison, I got my brick and Pokemon Platinum both used for a little under 100.)

Depends on when 3D is coming out. If we've got another year or so we might get another price drop or two.

If not...expect me to abuse any demos or friend's copies I can get my hands on.

The Typo Fairy is stalking me Nix. She just won't leave me alone.

Can't you use your magic mod ban hammer on her?

Anyhoo, I finally watched the trailer for DDD. It looks fantastic, although it still depends on what else comes out on the 3DS. As much as I love KH, I'm not buying a new console for one game. Two maybe o3o

Lol i am getting a psp soon just for bbs so i'm probably gonna be getting 3ds no matter what the price for DDD. Ill probaby wait around a year or two though.

Edited by El3m3nt

All things 3D seems to be dropping in popularity where I live. People prefer to watch movies the old way rather than in 3D and the 3D channels on TV aren't selling as well.

Also there is an obscene number of used 3DS's for sale in the shops and online. Why is everyone selling them on so quickly?

Personaly i dont even think the 3d on a 3ds is that good. a lot of my friends have them and ive good them how much i hate the way the 3d looks on a lot of the 3ds games. When i decide to get a 3ds for DDD ill probably play the majority of the game wih the 3d turned off.

Edited by El3m3nt

I kind of doubt it's going to drop in price again guys. It's $170 now, which means it just took a HUGE $70 price cut. That sort of thing is unprecedented, and for the first time Nintendo is losing money on the production of their system. They aren't going to want it to go down much further. Especially since DDD will probably be out in less than or equal to a year.

Well i'm hoping itll drop a bit more before DDD come out 170 is a bit much for Me to use for a system just for DDD game.

From where I stand there is a good chance of another price drop before DDD is released in the UK.

DDD isn't out in Japan yet and judging by past experience it'll be a fair few months before it hits the UK market (America's somewhere in between). In that time I have no doubt the 3DS will go down again. Maybe not by a lot, but it will.

But looking at the history of handheld price drops it isn't really that likely. Your best chance by then would be to get one used.

I'm not looking to get one for a long time yet anyway.

I don't really like buying things second hand. Every time I tried it something has been wrong with the item in question. Usually little things, but there's been a couple of times when I was screwed over.

I probably won't actually end up buying one until DDD comes closer to release.

Although a second price drop may not happen, there will probably be a new version of it with more updates.

I think I'd rather wait for that. (Because I love my DS lite way more than my original fat DS. Based on that I'd rather wait for an updated version of the 3DS or just wait and buy it when DDD is actually out or near being out).

I'm pretty sure my DS has been on for three or four days straight now. I don't know anyone with Re:Coded and I want all the avatar parts so I just have it on tag mode.

(The avatar versions of the organization are adorable. And the weird dog/cat animal buddies that are versions of various people)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox