Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm still bummed about not being able to play DDD.

Anyone here planning to get it?

I definitely am. I'm going to preorder it whenever I can make my next trip to Gamestop. xd.png

I think there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts version of the 3DS. biggrin.gif I hope the release dates are announced soon.

I think there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts version of the 3DS. biggrin.gif I hope the release dates are announced soon.

Yep!

user posted image

Also, it comes out in Japan on March 29th. I pre-ordered it from gamestop today and they said it came out in America on January 13th next year. Of course, that's probably a lot later than the actual release date, for safety.

I also bought 358/2 days and KH2. (Or, completely unrelated, pokemon soul silver. xd.png)

Time to start Days!

Yes, there's no American date.

Also I personally think KH2 should be played before Days.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Yep!

user posted image

Also, it comes out in Japan on March 29th. I pre-ordered it from gamestop today and they said it came out in America on January 13th next year. Of course, that's probably a lot later than the actual release date, for safety.

I also bought 358/2 days and KH2. (Or, completely unrelated, pokemon soul silver. xd.png)

Time to start Days!

Oh my god I want this so much.

Or if I could even have that top as a decal.

hnnng

Unfortunately 3DSs are region locked and we have no way of knowing if it'll make it over here.

Unfortunately 3DSs are region locked and we have no way of knowing if it'll make it over here.

Aother reason why PSPs are better o3o

Eh, I don't have an opinion. I have both (well, I don't have a 3DS yet, I'm going to once I figure out if this one will be making it over here). I do like 3D, though.

I've pre-ordered the Vita. I asked the guy in the shop what he thought and he said that he had played the demo version the day before and it blew him away. Much better than the 3DS demos than they have in store.

I just hope that there will be a KH game for the Vita as some point.

There's nothing on the Vita that interests me right now. I'll get it once something piques that interest.

Also I personally think KH2 should be played before Days.

I've switched over to KHII already. I'll probably pick Days up again soon, but the tutorial for it was... incredibly boring, enough so that I really didn't want to play. Not to mention it gave me a new sudden fear of Lexaeus. Seriously, that looked like it hurt.

Going to Olympus Colosseum now. Yay!

I'm replaying KHII myself. I've never tried it in Proud mode, however... It made me sad. I was stuck on the first Axel battle fora week... T_T Now, I'm at the final Atlantica performance, and close to getting my Final Form! biggrin.gif

Second Demyx battle + Sora underleveled = PAIN.

Luckily it didn't seem near as hard or terrible as most people claim it to be, though it was utterly annoying. Playing on standard mode, btw.

Dance annoying-water-clones, dance.

Second Demyx battle + Sora underleveled = PAIN.

Luckily it didn't seem near as hard or terrible as most people claim it to be, though it was utterly annoying. Playing on standard mode, btw.

Dance annoying-water-clones, dance.

sdfghjk Demyx wasn't as bad as Xaldin. e.e FREAKING XALDIN.

Days didn't make me like him any better. Still has creepy as hell sideburns.

Surprisingly, Days made me dislike Demyx a little. I liked him in 2 but Days...eugh.

And I need to play BBS because something happened to Xigbar or something apparently and I want to knooooooow.

And I need to play BBS because something happened to Xigbar or something apparently and I want to knooooooow.

You found out how he got the scars and eyepatch o3o

You found out how he got the scars and eyepatch o3o

Yeah see it's things like this. I miss errthaaaaang.

I don't have a PSP and don't really plan on getting one. Maybe I should watch a yt walkthru.

I'm getting a Vita soon. I hope there will be a KH game for it in the future.

Mostly because I loved glide. I never walk anywhere once I unlock it xd.png

So KEYBOARD SMASH OF OH MY GOD there's a new 9 and a half minute trailer for KH: DDD. It's in Japanese so I have like no idea what's going on but (spoilahz) AXEL IS ALIVE!? And you fight with Heartless-looking monsters? And 3 Musketeers! And Frollo! And Tron! And some kind of younger-looking Xehanort!? /has a lot of feels about this @_@

The first half is my favorite. I really want this. And the KH 3DS.

Damn it, got a colored post. Spoilers shrunk.

Edited by NixAyum

I never really understood the story though I really enjoy the gameplay

So KEYBOARD SMASH OF OH MY GOD there's a new 9 and a half minute trailer for KH: DDD. It's in Japanese so I have like no idea what's going on but (spoilahz) AXEL IS ALIVE!? And you fight with Heartless-looking monsters? And 3 Musketeers! And Frollo! And Tron! And some kind of younger-looking Xehanort!? /has a lot of feels about this @_@

The first half is my favorite. I really want this. And the KH 3DS.

Damn it, got a colored post. Spoilers shrunk.

Wait what? I can't find anything about a new nine-minute trailer... and I thought all of the stuff you said was already known? You sure you didn't see the eight-minute Jump Festa trailer that was released in December? xd.png Some other stuff in white below this~

Were those heartless looking monsters the Dream Eaters? And yeah, I love the idea of a HoND world, I don't care much for the three musketeers, though. And yes~ Axel and Lea both appear in the trailer! Jump Festa trailer shows the return of Xehanort, Aeleus, Ienzo, and Lea. The earlier TGS trailer showed Braig and Even(<3 YAY VEXEN!). No sign of Dilan or Isa, though.. To explain Xehanort, I haven't the slightest clue o.O Xemnas is also appearing.

So, aside from all of the DDD madness, KHII. Been stuck on Xaldin forever now... WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO YOU, NIX!?

ETA: Never mind! Found the nine-minute trailer! Watching now~

Edited by Aquenee

Been stuck on Xaldin forever now...

What mode are you playing? I played through Proud and got through just fine. If you're playing through Proud, stock EVERYBODY up on Potions, and level up to about 32-34... You know, just to beat Axel the second time, I had to level Roxas up to level 14?! xd.png He was HAAAAAARD... *cries*

What mode are you playing? I played through Proud and got through just fine. If you're playing through Proud, stock EVERYBODY up on Potions, and level up to about 32-34... You know, just to beat Axel the second time, I had to level Roxas up to level 14?! xd.png He was HAAAAAARD... *cries*

Normal difficulty. I'm level 38, and everyone has plenty of potions. I've had Mickey save me four times in a row and I still couldn't beat the man sad.gif

Level your Forms to level 5 so that you can have a Form Guage of 7. I did this for Valor and Wisdom in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden right outside of Merlin's house, and I did my Master by casting Fira(ga) at the various fireworks on the Summit. Make sure you have ALL of the Growth abilities and the "Auto-Form" abilities equipped. AP raising rings are also good, and if you have any, use all of your AP Boosts on Sora.

Edited by gistofeverything