Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm basically at that final planet... the one that was hidden in darkness the whole time

My spoiler attmpt in the previous post failed xd.png

I think you learn about Xehanort at an earlier world though. Radient Garden I think.

I cant really remember now... Its been a while since I played it. I know about Xehanort but somewhere along t he way I got seriously confused

Quick Update:

Xehanort is the Superior in Orgy 13. He's the Nobody to the Heartless of the fake Ansem in the first game.

The real Ansem is Diz, the man who wears the red bandages over his face and the true ruler of Radient Garden/Hollow Bastion. He changed his name after his apprentice (Xehanort) stole his name and had a very good go at destroying their world.

Xehanort in BBS and Xehanort in KH2 look very different, but there is a good reason for that which you will learn at the end of Terra's route.

Actually if you notice, KH2 Xehanort looks more similar to someone else in BBS...

Ok I get it.... sort of so far! xd.png

Don't tell me I will play the game this afternoon to see if I can figure it out

Good good happy.gif

And I wasn't planning too, as it is a major spoiler.

Just make sure you have a box of tissues on standby.

Aw man!! I just cried over a movie about a hour ago...

Listen that command board games its rather confusing

What movie?

It is at first, but it is a good way to level up/get new/free skills. I spent a fair few lunch hours just playing it xd.png

I discovered it yesterday... I feels like playing a complicated Monopoly xd.png

I don't what movie it was but someone died in the end and I always cry when that happens... Only watch half of the movie any way

I very rarely cry in movies. Usually there is an animal involved when I do. Like in Charlotte's Web and Hatchi.

The earlier boards ree the easiest. Try and get the rolling block bonus as often as you can.

I'm addicted to 358/2 Days! CURSE YOU ORGANIZATION XIII *coughxaldincough* AND YOUR EPICNEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Not all of them were awesome. I used to like Xigbar, until BBS...

D: noooo I still kinda like him.

Days completely turned my head on Saix though and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Not all of them were awesome. I used to like Xigbar, until BBS...

Oh, please, all of them were awesome in their own way.

...mostly..

I finished all the paths on BBS ;_; I'm starting over, this time on Proud mode, now that I can play properly (first time playing a PSP) so I can get that stuff at the end without running around getting 100%.

I changed my comp's bg to KH. Vexen's in the corner at the bottom, and whenever I see him I have to mimic his face.

Link for huge

Vexen's not my favorite but I like his crazy expressions xd.png

I changed my comp's bg to KH. Vexen's in the corner at the bottom, and whenever I see him I have to mimic his face.

Link for huge

Vexen's not my favorite but I like his crazy expressions xd.png

<3 I've done his Japanese laugh and a good bunch of his expressions. Love Vexy. He's my favorite. I'd even cosplay him, I have the Organization coat, eyes are already green, though I do need a better wig. I just have a cheap one from Halloween. xd.png

I'm just going through re:coded in beginner mode 'cause I'm a weak noob like that. rolleyes.gif

I always play Proud on the first run through. Saves time.

I think I might stick to this in future KH games.

Of course, this will most likely make bonus boss battles murder O.o

Well seems like my days of KH: BBS is over since the game and console got stolen sad.gif

It depends if the insurance pays it out and if I can get such a special again!