Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Um... where Terra meets up for the first time with Ven and Aqua and defeat that big monster...

But still!!! I so wanted to play it yesterday... luckily they didn't get hold of my PS2 so I can still play KH and KH2... again

It kinda sounds like they knew what they were after.

If I ever beat Nocturne (damn thing keeps freezing) I might replay KH2. I kinda miss Sora xd.png

Haha let me know Fortune so that I can start with you... Then you can tell me some parts of the game that I'm not aware off tongue.gif

Right dry.gif I forgot about that!! Then I will have to start playing tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

Coolbeans happy.gif

I should warn you that I intend to re-play on easy. I won't be going for the secret ending, just playing for lulz.

I'm a bit worried if I can actually do it though. My PS2 keeps freezing and I'm not sure if it's the game or my PS2. I can't check with another game because they are in storage.

Right so I got the game and a psp again... now lets try this from the start!

I was thinking of doing it in proud mode but I totally just said no tongue.gif

Oh Fortune take your PS2 for a clean up... sometime the dust it gathers causes such a problem

There is no one around here who'll do that T-T

Too scared to try cracking it open myself.

So what difficulty did you go for? Normal again?

No, it's actually the easier option if you want the secret ending lol.

Leveling grinding is the secret to your success in Proud, and if you are not afraid to leave your PSP on over night on charge and you have a rubber band, its easy to do with the right skills....

I think level grinding in that method is sort of like cheating. xd.png Otherwise it's usually pretty boring, though, so I don't do it. I do fight just about everything I come across though.

I grinded like crazy when and if I had the chance, but I wasn't above using the above method once I hit the seventies.

There's only so many times you can megaflare the room until you get bored.

That's the reason I've never bothered to get to max level. You don't need to for gameplay purposes, and it's boring as hell.

I have an OCD complex when it comes to games. I'm always worried that I'm going to struggle against the next boss and die painfully, so I overlevel a lot xd.png

I'm not opposed to grinding if i get stuck on a boss, but I don't do it until after the fact. xd.png

By the way that's not really an OCD sort of thing. I know what you meant but it's just a huge pet peeve of mine because I actually have OCD.

I'm not opposed to grinding if i get stuck on a boss, but I don't do it until after the fact. xd.png

By the way that's not really an OCD sort of thing. I know what you meant but it's just a huge pet peeve of mine because I actually have OCD.

Does it count if I have to get every last weapon, item, cut scene, spell/attack or I feel like something isn't quite right and get all uncomfortable?

I wouldn't think so. I would classify an OCD as something that you must do, even if it interferes with one's personal life, and becoming dangerous to one's own personal health. Ie, checking an alarm setting over 250 times over the course of a night, and in result getting 1.5 hours of sleep. wink.gif

Lol, now we're getting a bit offtopic but I'd concur. I'd say you've got a normal case of completionism, which is perfectly healthy. tongue.gif Unless you end up with anxiety attacks otherwise, or something laugh.gif

BACK TO KH...

I replayed KH1, and found myself falling in love with it again... *sighs* though there WAS a fabled new console release of KH... Is this true?

I was told I had OCD. I've been had!

Which console?

If you've been told by an actual professional that you have OCD, then you very well might. But not everything you do has to be attributed to it.

As for the new console release there really isn't anything to go off of. Nomura said he'd like to do something to commemorate the 10th anniversary of KH and I believe it was mentioned that HD remakes were being looked into. That's a far cry from even an announcement, though, so it's not something to really count on at this time, at least until Nomura has something else to say.