TJ09

2023-08-27 - August Dragon Release

Dang these things go fast! I haven't managed one yet. I'm gonna keep trying though. 6 eggs per biome would make this so much easier though, friendly FYI. ;)

I'm predicting future confusions regarding Cantormaris and the new breed 😅

Hope the rarity is different enough.

Happy hunting!

managed to get only 1 egg so far because due to timezone differences its very early here and im not as quick as i should be. Oh well, there’ll be more chances! :D 

Phew, I've managed three of the camouflage eggs so far, now to see if I can nab some unnerved eggs as well.

I got two camouflage eggs which is at least something! They're going so fast though! Which biomes are they in? I found mine in desert. 

Edited by RagaDal

3 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

Does the camouflage egg have a tiny heart on it? It looks like it does.

I took the sprite into paint and zoomed in on it... and it does have a tiny red heart near the bottom, cute~

Drat, a new release that I wasn't prepared for. Hopefully they'll still be dropping aplenty once I unlock tomorrow. Can't wait to see what these are!

The site keeps lagging for me when I click on an egg and by the time the site loads again everything is gone and I didn't get the egg anyway.  Very discouraging, debating on if it's better to just add these to the list of dragons I'm still trying to get months or years later than stay up all night trying to catch them.

Finally got one! A Camo-Heart egg. I love the heart on it!

Holy- that round literally lasted maybe a single second before the jungle was empty again 😲

got 1 camouflaged 2 unnerves. snatch ended. They gone super fast...(but this is the first hour so it's normal?)

Dang...  Wi-fi and both mobile data just keep lagging on/off so bad when I click new eggs and refresh the biomes.  Other parts of the site load fine though.  :(

1 minute ago, KageSora said:

Dang...  Wi-fi and both mobile data just keep lagging on/off so bad when I click new eggs and refresh the biomes.  Other parts of the site load fine though.  :(

That's not lag--you're just in queue to grab the egg, which in a case like this means it's very unlikely you got it.

I got one unnerved in that last drop. They go fast, but it is possible. 

Got my four eggs and now I'm egglocked. I'm excited to see how these turn out! Hopefully they gender correctly since I don't have enough pinks yet to influence them all.

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

That's not lag--you're just in queue to grab the egg, which in a case like this means it's very unlikely you got it.

Sometimes it's when I refresh the biomes, too, though.  If it was just the eggs I would have assumed it was something like that, but it keeps going on/off with the biomes as well where they'll load okay then random partway into the drop they start taking forever to load.

26 minutes ago, --Seven-- said:

Yay new eggs! 🥳

They seem to be common breeds.

Thanks DC!

We can't tell rarity yet, as far as I know. They'll be the only things in the cave for a bit while the cave balances out the ratio, then probably fairly common for a few days, then they'll gradually settle into however often they're going to spawn.

When you forget you caught some NRs a few minutes before an earthquake...

RIP to the NR lol

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 11.36.42 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Laugh said:

When you forget you caught some NRs a few minutes before an earthquake...

RIP to the NR lol

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 11.36.42 PM.png

Owwwww~ Sorry, friend. >_<;