Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, nice! I like that, too.

thanks!

i was hoping that i'd get a xeno different from the parents, but this works just as well.

silly xenos.

my one NR egg will hatch just after midnight, and the other one will hatch at like 10:30 in the morning.  since I'm hunting for three more Nebs, I've only seen two of the new drakes.  but by the time i clicked, someone else had gotten it already.  i might just wait and see what the market holds for the drakes.  i feel like I'll just randomly click on one and it'll end up being a white... but I'm not holding my breath.  if it turns out i like them, I'll only want two anyway.  but someone had a thought about where they sort and the vibe they get from the hatchie..... i might end up not liking them.  there's magistream creatures i don't have for that reason either. XD 

Edited by trystan

Such a pretty lineage trystan! And glad to hear all is well Asym.

I'm always reminded of Stitch when I write 626 😛

Might be time for bed here soon. I think I'm gonna bake cookies in the morning.

19 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

Such a pretty lineage trystan!

thanks! i need to come up with a first name for the Mageia egg now. :D 

20 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

I'm gonna bake cookies in the morning.

oooh, what kind of cookies? 🍪

Well I'm having breakfast with Lagie. And yes, trystan does have a very thought out, well put together scroll. I admire her for that. 😊 Sweeet dreams, God Bless everyone.

Edited by Chusi

1 minute ago, Chusi said:

And yes, trystan does have a very thought out, well put together scroll. I admire her for that. 😊

aw, thank you! :) 

I've been informed that I should be offended by the... *squints at notes* "HUNDREDS that died" and not the memes? WHAT HUNDREDS FRIEND ON FACEBOOK??? I'm confused man. Confused. 

25 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Lol imagine having dragons in dragoncave... all you need is like... five

XD I have a few more than five.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The sun's out at the moment but there was lots of rain and wind through the night.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pfft, imagine counting to morer than five. Thats like... impossible

Thank you Lagie you make great coffee! { taking toast and jam} yummy! I managed to breed a couple of hybrids and another Black Tea last night. I still don't have any white Drake eggs yet though.

Edited by Chusi

8 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh, what kind of cookies? 🍪

Oatmeal chocolate chip! I'll set them next to Lagie's brownies when they're done!

Good morning everyone 🌅 Another day of clouds and rain here

We're taking our dog to the dog wash at the new truck stop. Hubby said it's like a spa with all kinds of shampoos and conditioners. You put the dog in an elevated tub about waist high, hook them up to a tether and have at it! Then there's a dryer also.  I bet one could spend a lot of mmoney there,

3 minutes ago, Chusi said:

We're taking our dog to the dog wash at the new truck stop. Hubby said it's like a spa with all kinds of shampoos and conditioners. You put the dog in an elevated tub about waist high, hook them up to a tether and have at it! Then there's a dryer also.  I bet one could spend a lot of mmoney there,

Hope the dog enjoys it.

I just saw that one of the car washes near us has opened a dog wash. Having no dog, I will not be trying it, but it made me curious.

I'll take a pic. Hubby has trouble getting her clean enough in the shower.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
3 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Lol imagine having dragons in dragoncave... all you need is like... five

oops, yeah, i have a few more than five as well!

hey there Marcus!

3 hours ago, Chusi said:

I still don't have any white Drake eggs yet though.

me either.  i'm waiting to see what the market does.....i hope it's not like the dorsal though :blink:

2 hours ago, Gizmohihi said:

Oatmeal chocolate chip! I'll set them next to Lagie's brownies when they're done!

ooh YUM!

we also have clouds and rain today.  in addition to work, i have other adulty things to do - like bring the trash cans back up to the house.  can't they just teleport themselves back? XD hubby is off this week, and he might go out later.  but he might not, and if that's the case, i'll be the one to go to the other supermarket and pick up the few things Aldi doesn't have or i just forgot XD

also stalking the cave for my last three Nebs.  and maybe a new drake? 🤣

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

and maybe a new drake? 🤣

I've been stalking and managed to grab . . . 1 blue Sonata, 1 Magiea, 1 Summer, 0 drakes in addition to the Hydra I got last night. OOPS! XD I don't think I am concentrating hard enough. But to be fair I haven't even seen a drake, yet.

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I've been stalking and managed to grab . . . 1 blue Sonata, 1 Magiea, 1 Summer, 0 drakes in addition to the Hydra I got last night. OOPS! XD I don't think I am concentrating hard enough. But to be fair I haven't even seen a drake, yet.

i think you did quite well, even with the zero drakes! XD

Just now, trystan said:

i think you did quite well, even with the zero drakes! XD

I guess everyone is concentrating on drakes. I just added a Pharos to the mix! I may try to trade the two Xenos for something I need more.

Saw, and missed, my first drake in the Alpine just now.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I guess everyone is concentrating on drakes. I just added a Pharos to the mix! I may try to trade the two Xenos for something I need more.

yep, that makes sense.  i'm trying to look for Nebs, but every time i look at the clock, the time ends in a 1 or 6 - not 9 or 4 XD

i'm also stalking the AP.  i think they're eggs that were tossed saturday around this time.  maybe there a CB Neb or three in there XD

16 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm trying to look for Nebs, but every time i look at the clock, the time ends in a 1 or 6 - not 9 or 4 XD

Oh, I resemble that! Except that I have discovered this tool that helps immensely when I think to use it.

I am waiting for the flood of yellow drakes that should hit the AP before too long. Maybe I can glean a z-coded one from those.

Edited by purplehaze

oh interesting.

i'm checking it out now, thanks!

edit: got it running, and when it beeped, i went running and got a Nebula!  now i need 2 more! :D thanks!!

5 hours ago, Chusi said:

Thank you Lagie you make great coffee! { taking toast and jam} yummy! I managed to breed a couple of hybrids and another Black Tea last night. I still don't have any white Drake eggs yet though.

Congrats on the hybrids!

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Pfft, imagine counting to morer than five. Thats like... impossible

XD

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, I resemble that! Except that I have discovered this tool that helps immensely when I think to use it.

I am waiting for the flood of yellow drakes that should hit the AP before too long. Maybe I can glean a z-coded one from those.

Ooh, that's cool!

Lots of donations to haul today, and nowhere to put them! Our new shed is full to almost bursting.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I never knew that eggs didn't show up in the AP until the ~4 day mark. Huh!

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Lots of donations to haul today, and nowhere to put them! Our new shed is full to almost bursting.

Lots of donations is good, though, right?

The day is dragging on and I'm sooo sleepy. Maybe I'll make a chai latte for the caffeine 🤔

19 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

I never knew that eggs didn't show up in the AP until the ~4 day mark. Huh!

AP time varies.  i've seen them on the AP at 5d3h, 5d14h.....and then 4d2h, 3d23h.  and sometime even 2d1!  it all depends on how many eggs, how many people are picking them up..... and how long it takes to cycle through everything.   i wonder what happens to the breed and code if it never gets picked up? 🤔

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

AP time varies.  i've seen them on the AP at 5d3h, 5d14h.....and then 4d2h, 3d23h.  and sometime even 2d1!  it all depends on how many eggs, how many people are picking them up..... and how long it takes to cycle through everything.   i wonder what happens to the breed and code if it never gets picked up? 🤔

Ohhh, that makes sense. Good question about the ones that stay abandoned 😶 I wonder if they "die" and their codes are recycled? Or if they end up in the wilderness... *sips chai*