Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

23 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

Touring a house today after work. If I like it, I'll be making an offer! Might get outbid, though, so we'll see how things go... 😳

oh good luck! 🍀

we just got our current house in october of 2022. we offered them a little bit more than what they were offering because we wanted it, but now hubby's thinking we could have gotten away with offering what they were asking.  oh well.  we didn't know what the market was going to do. it's very .... weird.

2 hours ago, Gizmohihi said:

Touring a house today after work. If I like it, I'll be making an offer! Might get outbid, though, so we'll see how things go... 😳

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Chusi said:

Edit: welp, they found debris from the craft. It exploded at 2000 feet. Merciful.

:( Very sad.

Our shop yard is flooded. And yet customers are still wading through. XD

33 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Our shop yard is flooded. And yet customers are still wading through. XD

anything for a bargain, right?

About an hour and a half into descending, the sub couldn't take the pressure... I'm just glad that it would have been quick, and they're not suffering. I have friends who are making memes about it, and I don't care if they're CEOs and millionaires or not, they're people. They deserve respect. 

Also, went to the doctor, hospital and store. Had an appointment, had to give blood and needed a few things. I'm tired. lol

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

About an hour and a half into descending, the sub couldn't take the pressure... I'm just glad that it would have been quick, and they're not suffering. I have friends who are making memes about it, and I don't care if they're CEOs and millionaires or not, they're people. They deserve respect. 

It seems like it must have happened on the way down, at the time the ship lost contact.

Sad for the loss of lives. :(

@Gizmohihi good luck with the house.

Thursday is not usually my day to help with the lunch at church, but they were short-handed, so I went in and helped for a while. Then spent a couple of hours visiting with a friend.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

anything for a bargain, right?

Indeed!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

They deserve respect. 

Definitely.

But it does seem to have happened early and quickly.

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

so I went in and helped for a while

Wanna come help me out? ;)

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Wanna come help me out? ;)

Would love to, but it's a heck of a commute! XD

I used to be a CNA {certified nursing assistant}. I worked in a nursing home. And making memes about death is an atrocity.  God makes us pay for things we say sometimes. Edit:   Miss Haze I'd split the gas money with you lol!  On another note, since we don't have a fence yet, hubby sometimes takes puppy for a drag when he's on the riding lawnmower! She just runs right along side and loves it!  down the sidewalk. I'll have to make a short video. It's pretty funny!

Edited by Chusi

56 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Would love to, but it's a heck of a commute! XD

True. A vacation?

We never did dry out today.

Screenshot_20230622-201344.thumb.jpg.ea67ea52bcb35ca19cfe6e0371ab39cc.jpg

Front step to front gate at 10 a.m. By 3 p.m. the water had only gone down to where the welcome mat was uncovered.

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

oh wow, that's kinda.... wet XD 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ooh! Looks like that will take a lot of drying.

Did I say we had rain again today? Misty rain, but lasted most of the day.

Good night. Be safe, and have beautiful dreams. God Bless...

Someone remind me that I need to update the 250 book challenge thread tomorrow. lol. If you don't, I'll forgot to add the next two books to the list. ^^

Hey Lagie, just popping in to say Fort implied your CPA brownies are... a little more than flour and cocoa.

Away!!!

2 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Hey Lagie, just popping in to say Fort implied your CPA brownies are... a little more than flour and cocoa.

Away!!!

XD I'll never tell.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Ooh! Looks like that will take a lot of drying

It seems to be taking longer and longer right now.

So far today is dry.

Good morning CPA! A croissant with jam sounds soo good right now...

I did not end up making an offer on the house. The layout was a little funky and it needs a lot more maintenance than I'm willing to put in. Oh well! I'll keep saving and see what else comes up.

Got a D&D session this weekend, what are everyone else's plans?

@AsymDoll13 don't forget to log your books in the challenge thread! I'm hoping to finish one of mine soon so I can post there, too.

hey all! I'm working this morning and then have an errand or 2 after lunch.

but I'll be on tonight, i have eggs hatching and dragons growing up :D

I love your scroll layout Trystan, so I used the same format. Your Dragons are awesome!

3 hours ago, Gizmohihi said:

@AsymDoll13 don't forget to log your books in the challenge thread! I'm hoping to finish one of mine soon so I can post there, too.

Thanks so much!

5 hours ago, Chusi said:

I love your scroll layout Trystan, so I used the same format. Your Dragons are awesome!

aw, thanks!

my Caron and Makatza dragons are my 'guardians of the young ones,' so my eggs and hatches are between them while they're growing up.  under Makatza is my lil Tree, chickens, and frozen hatchies (which are in breed order).  after the hatches are a few of my fave dragons - my upside-down mints, neglecteds, and dinos, and one pygmy with a fun name.  starting with my Aeons, the rest should be in breed order. :D 

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, Chusi said:

It's weird only being on page 5

I know, right? XD

Today was nicely dry so we're drying out somewhat.

Drying out fast! Here it takes awhile, especially in the fields.I like the way you've sorted your dragons. So meticulous! Trystan

Edited by Chusi