Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

my thinking is eggs might get their codes recycled.  not sure about hatchies, they may end up in the wilderness

also i need one more Nebula! *wee!*

2 hours ago, Gizmohihi said:

Lots of donations is good, though, right?

Definitely! :) Donations keep our shop stocked.

Drove back in another bucketing downpour. We really don't need more rain right now.

got all my Nebs! yaay!

also, there were crazy storms back where i used to live.  we had rain last night, but not thunderstorms (that I'm aware of!) but my one friend in Delaware has a flooded front yard now. oof.

No storms here today, just warm. Only 88F but it feels just so warm. That dry heat that just... ugh. Gross. xD

Bestie's Dad worked late today, so yeah. He's home now. He's in a fantastic mood too! So it's all good!

We took our dog to the dog wash today. Talk about a cool setup. Tearless shampoo, oatmeal shampoo and flea and tick shampoo {we used the tearless} conditioner that was like people conditioner. Made her hair so soft and smelled good. Then a dryer, one sucked up the water and one blow dried. The water was kinda cold, but she took it well. Now she's all clean like a show dog. She's getting so big and is the perfect specimen of a Doberman. She prances around like she knows she's beautiful.

40 minutes ago, Chusi said:

She prances around like she knows she's beautiful.

I'm sure she knows! Sounds like a neat place.

These new release eggs are conspicuous in their absence.

i'm unlocked! i can stalk biomes again! XD 

(i have 1 space, and then i get another one back in like 10 minutes)

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I'm sure she knows! Sounds like a neat place.

These new release eggs are conspicuous in their absence.

Yes they are. Now I regret putting one up on the notice board. Now I have 4, but they are all yellow. They seemed to hatch rather fast, maybe it's just me. I've been stalking the cave a lot today and haven't seen one anywhere. edit: I forgot to mention, that since everybody's driving electric cars now, the ststes are suffering from loss of revenue on gas tax, so they're going to start charging for every mile someone drives their car. Lots of ststes. Not MN yet though.

Edited by Chusi

1 hour ago, Chusi said:

We took our dog to the dog wash today.

Awesome! Glad it went well. Sounds like a real spa for doggos.

4 minutes ago, Chusi said:

They seemed to hatch rather fast, maybe it's just me.

Could be because the hatcheries are more active when there is a new release. I'm always more cautious about putting eggs in hatcheries right after a release for that reason.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm always more cautious about putting eggs in hatcheries right after a release for that reason.

i always wait until any egg or hatchie is at 5d23h before it goes in hatcheries.

10 minutes ago, Chusi said:

I've been stalking the cave a lot today and haven't seen one anywhere.

over the course of today, I've seen like 3.

and, thanks to purple, I've bookmarked that shuffle clock, which dings 10 seconds before the 5 or 0 minute mark, and that's how i was able to finish up getting some Nebulas i wanted.... i was there, in the biome, just in time for the egg shuffle. I'm stalking for the drakes now, so well see what happens in the next hour to 90 minutes. XD 

Edited by trystan

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Awesome! Glad it went well. Sounds like a real spa for doggos.

Could be because the hatcheries are more active when there is a new release. I'm always more cautious about putting eggs in hatcheries right after a release for that reason.

well I didn't know that! Thank you for sharing that with me!  And it was only $10 for her so that was great!

1 minute ago, trystan said:

and, thanks to purple,

You're welcome.

I have found it tremendously helpful.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You're welcome.

I have found it tremendously helpful.

it has been so far! :) 

now let's see if i can (a) catch a drake and (b) it's white. XD 

25 minutes ago, Chusi said:

so they're going to start charging for every mile someone drives their car. Lots of ststes

:huh: How do they plan to even track that?

We don't have many electric cars here.

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

now let's see if i can (a) catch a drake and (b) it's white. XD 

Good luck! I'm having no luck so far.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

thanks!

i've been doing a few other things, so I've missed a few drops. oops. XD 

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:huh: How do they plan to even track that?

We don't have many electric cars here.

I have no idea. I just know what I see on the news. Pretty soon there will be checkpoints where they check your odometer I suppose, I don't know. They showed a map of which states that will charge for mileage and there were a lot! I focused on MN though. And what about truck drivers? and ambulances? OMG what a nightmare! I have to stop thinking about it or my head is going to explode. 🤪 Anyway, Since I  can't find any more yellows or even one white one, I'm going to just chill, and see what I can find. Maybe by September I'll find a white one.

SO many questions! SO many ways to take our money.

i'm not an expert, i just find articles online.  and i live in PA and have a gas car XD 

also, i've seen three (i think) of the new drakes in the past 45 minutes of drops..... but everytime i clicked on it, someone else had gotten to it first.

I'm done hunting for the night though.... I'll hunt more tomorrow. :D 

They'll come. Don't work so hard. No worries. 🤗

I still have only yellows, but I guess one day I'll get lucky and grab a white one from a biome/AP page. lol

Good night everyone.Be safe and God Bless

10 hours ago, trystan said:

So... when do they start tracking everywhere you go? :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. I'm sleepy. I had a weird dream along the lines of "in Soviet Russia". Brrr.

Air quality was bad yesterday and is still bad today. It's really hazy here.

Love the look of the adult Incense dragons! My drakes should hatch today.

As for mileage taxes... well, I think we should invest in public transit and making cities more walkable :D I don't mind driving but I wish it weren't necessary to get around in so many places.