Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Oh my goodness @Lagie! I'm so glad that Foxtrot and Whiskey met you! (What adorable names btw!)

and Tango makes three?

(sorry, I couldn't resist.  double meanings there... XD

also I have two of the new egg, same goldy color. just need to get the other color. I'll let someone else figure out the (probable) hybrid though

Midnight was easy catching. Now, not so much.

I have 4 of the new drakes, all the yellow variant.

I can't seem to grab even one. They go so fast, but since I'm just watching youtube and relaxing, it's not too bad. 

The hourly drops have more eggs. Maybe that will help.

True, but I'm going to bed soon enough. xD

Sorry for a double post, but um... I managed to catch seven of them. ALL OF THEM ARE YELLOW?? NOT A SINGLE WHITE???? xD

Edit: Forgot that it merged. xD

Edited by AsymDoll13

7 hours ago, trystan said:

and Tango makes three?

(sorry, I couldn't resist.  double meanings there... XD

Tango died just before the world stopped for Covid. I did have the full trio for a couple of years. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny, and I have nowhere to go today. I'm feeling overstuffed from last night's buffet dinner at the party.

Now to hunt eggies.

ETA: Caught a white in the jungle. I have no black teas so will have to trade or grovel. XD

Edited by Lagie
Updating

Good morning!

The new release is so exciting!! I managed to snag four of the new drake, 3 yellow 1 white. Super curious about the hybrid, but I don't have any black tea dragons either.

Going to read my book this morning and then go out for crepes ❤️

I got 6 yellow ones. I thought they were pink but they're not they're all yellow.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Tango died just before the world stopped for Covid. I did have the full trio for a couple of years. ;)

aww, sorry to hear that :(

There's also a book about two male penguins in a zoo that adopt a little baby penguin egg and raise it together. It's called And Tango Makes Three.  But as you can imagine, since Tango's parents are male penguins, some people apparently get a little weird at that.

at the time of this post,  I have 5 of the new yellow drakes. I'm hoping to trade two of them for the Rare White Drake when I'm done work (I should be home like 5 Cave/Eastern time), should anyone manage to find more white ones. if not, I'll just offer or drop three of my yellows this evening. 

I have black teas and scripts and need to see what I can breed :)

Edited by trystan

In the wild same sex animals can and sometimes do raise a baby animal togetherk, being their own species or other species. Animals are different from people. They don't see gender, or differences in species usually. We are the animals that undermine everything with our own take on a  situation. That being said, I think this book is a book about same sex families. I call em like I see em. We all have our own opinions, and that's ok. I'm sure it's a good book, anyway.

57 minutes ago, trystan said:

There's also a book about two male penguins in a zoo that adopt a little baby penguin egg and raise it together. It's called And Tango Makes Three. 

I love this book! :D Grabbed a copy as soon as I heard about it!

59 minutes ago, trystan said:

aww, sorry to hear that :(

Thanks. She had pretty advanced cancer when it was diagnosed. Foxtrot missed her for a while but seems to have adjusted now.

I'm trying to tidy up my things since I leave here Thursday. I need to clear stuff out of my trunk before then so I will have room to move my things home.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

There's also a book about two male penguins in a zoo that adopt a little baby penguin egg and raise it together. It's called And Tango Makes Three.  But as you can imagine, since Tango's parents are male penguins, some people apparently get a little weird at that.

Penguins do that! It's so adorable!

5 hours ago, Chusi said:

In the wild same sex animals can and sometimes do raise a baby animal togetherk, being their own species or other species. Animals are different from people. They don't see gender, or differences in species usually. We are the animals that undermine everything with our own take on a  situation. That being said, I think this book is a book about same sex families. I call em like I see em. We all have our own opinions, and that's ok. I'm sure it's a good book, anyway.

agree.... but the book is about real penguins, not people:

And Tango Makes Three is a picture book based on the true story of two male penguins at the Central Park Zoo who raised a chick together. Published in 2005, the book has been consistently challenged for years.  (https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/banned-and-tango-makes-three/)

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

I love this book! :D Grabbed a copy as soon as I heard about it!

heh cool :) 

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thanks. She had pretty advanced cancer when it was diagnosed. Foxtrot missed her for a while but seems to have adjusted now.

aww, wow.  and glad Foxtrot has adjusted. i think Harvey is still a little out of sorts, missing Blackie.

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Penguins do that! It's so adorable!

agreed!

i think I'm going to drop three of my drakes and see what stalking brings.  if i can't find any on the hours for a few, I'll give up and see what breeding gives me. :D

Alright it's storming so hard here right now. The power keeps flickering... So yeah... If I vanish, that's why. ^^ 

Be safe, Asym!

We have had a beautiful sunny day here. Storms are supposed to come in tomorrow afternoon. Could be severe.

we had sun... and then right before dinner time it just opened up and rained. fun times.

Stay safe, @AsymDoll13!

There's a big grey cloud nearby so I woulnd't be surprised if we have rain soon here, too.

Alright it's all good now, and it has been for a little while. I forgot to post. lol. 

yay! glad it's all good!

so i bred four Black Tea x Script pairs.  i got 2 of they hybrids, one script, and one not interested. I'll try everyone again next week, and see if i can offer any.  i do have an unbred Black Tea, but she's 5G (stairstep that should have been a shimmer-scale), if anyone wants me to try for the 6G....

Edited by trystan

Glad you're okay, @AsymDoll13!

It never did rain here.

I've been looking at the hybrid eggs at Silvi's and have decided I like the black tea male x female script combo better.

Tried to breed two of them yesterday and got script dragons. lol

The hybrids don't seem to show up successfully.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It rained in the night but is now dry so far. I'm having my hair trimmed today and hoping to finally buy a new front door.