Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

:o:(

Just saw a Stat in the cave. First one I have ever seen and I was too slow in recognizing it. *headdesks*

3 hours ago, Chusi said:

We had a clap of thunder that shook the room!

Wow! Stay safe!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

:o:(

Just saw a Stat in the cave. First one I have ever seen and I was too slow in recognizing it. *headdesks*

:o Sorry it caught you off guard. I just saw (and missed) a NR drake in the volcano.

@Chusithis is a stat, i.e. staterae xenowyrm. Very, very rare, and in the Market, very, very expensive.

On the plus side, I managed to open my door this afternoon. On the minus side, the place to buy the new one had closed at 4 so Julian and I will be going early tomorrow morning. I have closed the front door, barely, and will use the sliding door to leave tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Chusi said:

Miss Haze what is a stat?

Staterae Xenowyrm. Rarest thing in the cave.

I have two that I bought in the market before the price was quite as high as it is now. I have never, ever seen one in the cave before and this one took me by surprise, I saw it, thought "oh, Xeno" and only then realized the difference in the description, but by then of course it was too late!

The other Xeno eggs say " Mana courses throughout this glassy egg."

The Stat says "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg."

OK well I have a stat, but every time I try to breed it I get a Gaia. 

Yeah, they very seldom breed true.

funny story - i started my Xeno spiral lineage with my two market-born Stats (also back when the price was like 2000 shards, not 5000 :blink:).... and they gave me a Gaia XD 

Chronos and Rhea have given me some interesting offspring - but only 4 stats total (2 were Chronos x Rhea, but then i got a stat from each of them paired with a Ke'maro.  I kept only one.)

Edited by trystan

I have a single stat which was a gift. It hates giving me eggs, and it will never give me a stat egg, since I'm unloved. lol

Edit: Just bred it, and yep! Pharos egg.

Thanks guys. You're the best. /s lol

Edited by AsymDoll13

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

My stat pair tends to drop umbras.

Bright and sunny! Off to buy a door soon.

Good morning CPA! Coffeee please Lagie. And a brownie. 😊

Good news, CPA! A guy from Dell came over and fixed my laptop this morning. :D

It doesn't feel like a Friday, lol. I have so many eggs and hatchlings right now but none of them are hatching or growing up today.

Hope you find a nice new door Lagie!

1 hour ago, Gizmohihi said:

Good news, CPA! A guy from Dell came over and fixed my laptop this morning. :D

It doesn't feel like a Friday, lol. I have so many eggs and hatchlings right now but none of them are hatching or growing up today.

Hope you find a nice new door Lagie!

that's great your laptop is fixed. It probably had that problem when you bought it and that's why they came to your house to fix it. Lagie is your shop safe without a proper door?

Have to go get some piggie veggies today. Also could rain. 

My package is being "held at the post office. At customer's request"? I did not do this. Give me my pins... xD

1 hour ago, Chusi said:

Lagie is your shop safe without a proper door?

It's not her shop door. It is her home door. The same question applies, though. Is it safe without a proper door?

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It's not her shop door. It is her home door. The same question applies, though. Is it safe without a proper door?

The old door's still there; it just won't open and close properly, so it's closed right now (and locked) and I'm using my sliding door (none of my back door lock will open for me, sigh).

And... the place we went was out of stock in the size I need, so it will be Monday before we can get one now. Sigh.

Go away, rain!!!

Got a bit of a small storm here this afternoon so far, but my parents are in Atlanta with a friend, and they called to let me know that there was a pretty good storm there. So... that's fun. 

Ah man... I gotta feed cats soon... *sighs* 

But I also get to put July into my book journal! I'm so excited!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

And... the place we went was out of stock in the size I need, so it will be Monday before we can get one now. Sigh.

Ugh! Sorry things didn't work out today.

Heavy rain just after hubby and I got back from shopping. Glad we didn't get caught in it this time. We got soaked by a sudden rain last week when we were out.

Hold on there's four different kinds all of Vespine Drake's? Omg

Just now, Chusi said:

Hold on there's four different kinds all of Vespine Drake's? Omg

?? I think only two.

I think you better check. Click on the name. By the Drake and check. Im probably  totally wrong.  You're right, you're totally right. I'm outside with my tablet I must have seen double or hallucinating which my shrink says is totally normal for me. So sorry.

Edited by Chusi

Asymdoll13 that would be the exact right thing to do if I didn't know the description was accurate in the cave. So you are home at your parents house? 

Nope. Just two.

Screenshot_20230630-191243.thumb.jpg.27d2602e925170d43811337fc86bd3f9.jpg

45 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Ugh! Sorry things didn't work out today

Me, too. Most frustrating.

33 minutes ago, Chusi said:

Asymdoll13 that would be the exact right thing to do if I didn't know the description was accurate in the cave. So you are home at your parents house? 

Nope. I'm living with my bestie and her dad. Have been since last year I think... It's us three humans, three cats, five guinea pigs, and three-four outdoor cats depending on who shows up.