Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

That's very cool. Hope your mom loves it!

I ran out of daylight so will have to continue the puzzle tomorrow.

Toppage, page 233! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Thank you! 

I had some bloodwork in January or December, I think. I can't remember. 

the house is "quiet" for once
*reveling in the freedom*

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

One of the cats I feed decided my heel was a scratching post so my finally-healing heel injury now has two sizeable cat scratches just beside it. :rolleyes: I can't win.

That is not cool.

Bad kitty.

Still not home,

Cheese and biscuits........................ well, crackers....

crackers..........

Dunno how I feel about calling biscuits crackers..........

but...

nom

🙃

Biscuits and crackers are two different things. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. I would like to get the cardboard boxes outside our shed dealt with before it rains. (It hasn't properly rained in weeks.)

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Bright and sunny. I would like to get the cardboard boxes outside our shed dealt with before it rains.

Hope that can happen!

Cloudy and misty here for the third day in a row. We had a little proper rain last night.

Went to a regional park with friends yesterday to walk. Too many pretty flowers and such to get up much speed, but it was fun. Saw a pair of Canadian geese with two babies in tow. So cute. Also saw massive numbers of turtles in the pond. One big one must have been 12 inches across.

we've had rain in the forecast on and off over the past week, and i don't think it's actually rained yet.... XD

Thundered yesterday here, but not much rain. Today has been sunny and humid. *sighs* I'm tired. 

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hope that can happen!

Nope. Things never go to plan on Tuesdays. SUVful of donations. Another SUVful. A goodly number of bags and boxes and things in reception that had to be moved before the 1 p.m. staff briefing (very brief - 'this person was fired for stealing. Don't steal' - end of briefing, pretty much). So I never got to the cardboard boxes. At least the rainy-looking clouds moved on and did not rain on them or all the other stuff. :rolleyes:

I am tired of my foot hurting (the left one, the one the dive weight fell on).

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Nope. Things never go to plan on Tuesdays.

Or any other day? XD

Pretty quiet day here today.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Things never go to plan on Tuesdays.

or thursdays.  i never could get the hang of thursdays.

(anyone know where that's from without looking it up? anyone? Bueller?)

XD 

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Or any other day? XD

Pretty much. XD But more so on Tuesdays as they're more flexible.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny. Today we do our first customer ban, if she bothers to show up today. I am not looking forward to the doing of it, but the decreased stress afterwards will be good.

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Today we do our first customer ban, if she bothers to show up today. I am not looking forward to the doing of it, but the decreased stress afterwards will be good.

Yeah, people don't usually react well to that sort of thing. Hope it goes as well as it can.

We are supposed to get storms today and tomorrow, some severe. Don't mind a bit of rain, but they can keep the storms.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, people don't usually react well to that sort of thing. Hope it goes as well as it can.

It went startlingly smoothly.  And yay, we won't see her back until January, at which point she'd better behave.

Hope the storms missed you!

and now that it's bedtime... XD 

younger daughter stopped in today to drop off her winter clothes and get some warmer weather clothes for her summer as Events Stage Manager at the theatre in Maine where she was last summer.  she stayed about three hours, and just seemed very polite and 'well-behaved'.... it's really hard to explain.

but, as hubby calls is - Operation Butterball was a success XD 

Going to start dog sitting my parents dog again tomorrow. Only until Saturday, and I'll get to see my little brother! More importantly, I'll get to see his cat! lol

haha, of course, definitely more important

guh, interview tomorrow. my anxiety >.<

Still not home.

Fish and feathered fiend check, all ok.

The smell is horrendous.

We wait.

Have to get blood work done.

Doc is concerned by my fatigue.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Puss has settled into having me around for hours on end, very well.

I just wish he would look away when I have to change.

It's unsettling declothing under that unblinking gimlet boy cat stare.

No shame.

I'm also nervous at sleeping so close to the kitty litter tray.

Can't be helped.

I live a life of daanger and excitement.

babydrivingboatchimpgif.gif.dbfeb4b2948aef7aa442bdadd5954f1a.gif

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Bright and sunny. The calico cat is being very needy this morning.

This seems to be taking a long time, @sithdragon. I'm glad all the critters are okay. Cute gif.

Have fun with the dog, @AsymDoll13!

Operation... Butterball? @trystan

*Ooh, brownies for breakfast!*

Gloomy here this morning, but no rain, yet. Storms predicted again -- got none yesterday!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The calico cat is being very needy this morning.

Aww! *pets kitty*

4 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Still not home.

Hope it is not much longer.

4 hours ago, sithdragon said:

The smell is horrendous.

That won't be fun moving back in if the smell doesn't dissipate!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The calico cat is being very needy this morning.

Angel was like that.  very calico.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Operation... Butterball? @trystan

so, Romeo, new guy, floofy dude we adopted back on Jan 2, is.... kinda chonky.  err, floooofy. XD (yes, hubby does call Romeo 'Butterball'!)

none of our family knows we have him, mainly because they have opinions about us having all these cats, and we don't want to deal with them.

Romeo also is still in 'his' room, because he hasn't come out to explore the house yet on his own.  hubby takes Romeo on 'field trips' around the house, but then he always scurries (waddles?) back to 'his' room to hide under the dresser in there - the very same dresser where younger daughter put quite a lot of her sweaters into yesterday.  We'd moved Romeo and all his stuff (litterbox, water fountain, automatic feeder) upstairs to our office and closed the door.  we told younger daughter we had the door closed because we had our AC on in the office (where i was supposed to be, but took like 3 hours off yesterday XD).  since she never went upstairs anyway, and since Romeo stayed in the office the whole time, younger daughter (and therefore no one else) never found out about Romeo.  Which makes 'Operation Butterball' a success. 

this was the source of my post sometime last month, where younger daughter had gotten all out of sorts that hubby had posted a picture of Oreo on her bed.... but behind him on the floor was a litterbox.  i insisted the box had been there only temporarily.... and i really DO hope that by the time younger daughter comes back this way in the fall, Romeo is finally comfortable coming up stairs to use the litterboxes, and he won't confine himself to 'his room.'

so.... yeah.  a bit of a story there.

Edited by trystan

She was mad about a litterbox? What? 

a litterbox in the room with her stuff.

that will never be 'her room' ... and her stuff that's been untouched for pretty much a year (with like 1 or 2 times she popped in to swap out clothes.)

found my original post, it's behind the spoiler.

I remembered the stuff story! It was the Romeo part I don't think I knew. XD

Quietish but lucrative day.  I am exhausted.