Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

i worked 1 to 5 today, and in that time i put my eggs and hatchies into hatcheries so they can do their thing.

and then my Incense dragons grew up, but i can't breed my Script x Black Teas until Sunday *sigh*

o3o

haha, well, impulse clicked, guess I'm here now, must compulsively post XP.

2 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

o3o

Hello! *Waves* How are you?

3 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

Of course you must! XD

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

The secret is that you have to compulsively post anonymously. If you're using your main username, you're doing it wrong.

I've been here many times and none of yall have ever noticed!

43 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I've been here many times and none of yall have ever noticed

:blink: But... I thought we'd been replying to you.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Happy Canada Day!!!

Bright and sunny! Once again there will be road closures today, this time for a 50th anniversary motorcade and parade. I'm not sure I won't have to go all the way south to go east, but there's a Canada Day event I might attend which might help with the getting home situation later.

So, how does one get an anonymous name for this forum? Can one use a fake name then change back to your regular name?

Edited by Chusi

Welp. I need some advice on a vacuum? 

The ones we buy just don't handle hay well... And the guinea pigs need so much hay... So my question is: Does anyone know of a good vacuum for hay? Thanks!

maybe a shop vac would be good for hay?  it might destroy a regular vacuum idk. 

it’s somewhat sunny here despite the haze from the Canada fires. my throat has been sore/tickly for the past three days due to bad air quality. 

I have two more hours of work, and I’d like to relax and enjoy the rest of the day, but the boyfriend is having his mom and sister over for a barbecue 😐

8 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

it’s somewhat sunny here despite the haze from the Canada fires. my throat has been sore/tickly for the past three days due to bad air quality. 

I find the haze is playing havoc with my sinuses! I thought it was supposed to clear, but we are still on code orange.

40 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

maybe a shop vac would be good for hay?  it might destroy a regular vacuum idk. 

Tried a shop vac. It was too small. and it got clogged. lol

A shop vac. For sure. That will pick up anything. A good one. You get what you pay for. That will pick up hay, poop, AND the pigs lol!

45 minutes ago, Chusi said:

That will pick up hay, poop, AND the pigs lol!

Not the pigs!! XD

Cloudy today, supposed to rain soon. Bf and I went to Barnes & Noble this morning and then he helped me redye the blue streaks in my hair. ^_^

Also -- check it out, @Lagie! I grabbed this egg from the AP, turns out your dragons are its grandparents!

1 hour ago, Chusi said:

A shop vac. For sure. That will pick up anything. A good one. You get what you pay for. That will pick up hay, poop, AND the pigs lol!

Sucking up the pigs wouldn't be great... But I do make the joke every time I use the tiny vacuum to suck up piggie poops. 

6 hours ago, Chusi said:

So, how does one get an anonymous name for this forum? Can one use a fake name then change back to your regular name?

Not so far as I know. :blink:

23 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

Also -- check it out, @Lagie! I grabbed this egg from the AP, turns out your dragons are its grandparents!

Very cool! I like the parents' names.

2 hours ago, mishhelle said:

Urgh, Haze is not good. Sorry you guys are having to deal with that.

We had another deluge today, and my shop yard is under 3" of water in the shallow parts.

I'm not going to the Canadian event today as I've just realized I forgot to RSVP. :P

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm not going to the Canadian event today as I've just realized I forgot to RSVP. :P

Aw! Well Happy Canada Day anyway! :D

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Aw! Well Happy Canada Day anyway! :D

Thanks.

The shop day was unprintable words and I am verrry happy to now be home.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Urgh, Haze is not good. Sorry you guys are having to deal with that.

I can imagine it’s not good for Canada either. it’s just sad. 

I’m finally home. it was a slow day because everyone is down the shore for the “holiday”. Im enjoying the silence and might even take a quick nap before I have to talk to people again. 

I just remembered I have to change the cat waters. bottled water— because a huge water main broke yesterday and we’ve been issued a “boil water” advisory until further notice. 

I'm sorry today was so hard, @Lagie; that sounds just horrific. 

And I'm sorry about the haze, @mishhelle. That's never fun. We're just really hot down here. So hot... Ugh. But it's been pretty cloudy today, so that's fun. 

I'm going to do some Camp Nanowrimo~ Only a 10,000 word goal this time, since I'm trying a new genre (horror). 

Edited by AsymDoll13
I wanted to add a bit more. lol

23 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm sorry today was so hard, @Lagie; that sounds just horrific. 

Thanks. It just never let up. My shop days are usually much better than today.

Good luck with the Camo Nano!

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Thanks. It just never let up. My shop days are usually much better than today.

Good luck with the Camo Nano!

Thank you. It's not going well, but that's fine. 

Yeah, we have haze too in Minnesota, air quality alerts, the whole thing. When will it end?  I think Canada is going to burn to a crisp! Oh. Happy Canada Day by the way.

43 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Thank you. It's not going well, but that's fine. 

It's going. I think that's the point of Nano, yes? To get something down! :)

15 minutes ago, Chusi said:

Yeah, we have haze too in Minnesota, air quality alerts, the whole thing. When will it end?  I think Canada is going to burn to a crisp! Oh. Happy Canada Day by the way.

It's gone on too long. :(

Our water's finally back on. It was off when I arrived home. Leak in one of the other units.

wow, sounds like everyone had a day today!

i worked until 2, had lunch, got some books from the library, got soaked literally two parking spots away from my car..... and we have flash flood warnings out my way for like the next two hours. :blink: (but i don't have to go anywhere, so I'm not out on the roads XD)

it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow too.  fun times.

on another game i play (web-based, click the nom? link in my sig? XD), i just finished up running a contest on there.  it was fun :D 

re NaNo: this plantser needs to get some planning things in place for November.  eep! :blink:

It was our 27th anniversary today, so...there's that. I'm really sorry everyone had a bad day today.

Edited by Chusi