TJ09

2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Sweet, got one of the hybrids too. Now that I know there’s no rush to get these, I can leave the little misclick until the morning.

2 minutes ago, LostinEcho said:

Are they all only hybrids? 

The first four eggs are hybrids, the other is in the Jungle.

Edited by Zinogre

Darn it, I knew there was a reason for all the low-time eggs in the Abandoned Page! Fortunately I just managed to snag five, but boy these are going fast! Good luck hunting, all!

Yay new eggs and especially yay new hybrids!

... Dang, I can add two new breeds to my hybridfail collection.  :D

Edited by Darth Krande

Oh no, not now when I'm completely locked with Brutes. 😱 I was very much hoping for next weekend for the release. Good thing one's a hybrid, but I definitely don't dare wait to pick up a couple of the jungle one just in case it'll be impossible to catch later. So off I go to abandon two... 

Still it's always exciting with a new release! Looking forward to see what they will be like all grown up. 😁

Woohoo! 

This was a Tercorn male X Xol female (brown/red).

Second try w/Xol (blue) male X Tercorn female also produced the blue egg. 

Fertility done on the males both times.

Screenshot_20230318-212607_kindlephoto-319702583.png

Edited by laevsk

1 hour ago, trystan said:

This dull mottled egg blends into the surrounding algae - sorts between Alcedine Wyvern and Almerald 

I suppose it'll be named something with algae then. Algae Wyvern simply maybe? 

Luckily they were fairly easy to get now. Took me three 5 min drops to get my couple. 

I’m egglocked. I didn’t expect for two NR. 😭

Hopefully, they are easy to catch after and am lucky to breed the hybrid.

I was prepared for a soonish release lol, kept my lair ready for last and this sunday XD

Got 8 jungle ones on a 5 minute drop, will breed the hybrid laterz ^^

Oh my, I don't think many of us were prepared for a release this early in the month, but I'm glad we're back to regular dragons!

Welp, had to toss 8 pyropellis eggs out. Ah well, at least those are not fussy breeders, and my main goal was to turn the parents to their respective color, so all good. xD New dergs ❤️

Happy hunting everyone! I've got my jungle eggs and the blue hybrid. The other one I don't have yet. Hopefully someone will find out what the good pairing is :)

ETA: I just found the red hybrid egg!

Spoiler

If you incubate the hybrid, you'll get the red!
Here's the hybrid I just incubated:

image.png.762a9d0ba6c237d57abc4d5d68b3855e.png

Edited by Sheriziya

Yay, I've been looking forward to the return of regular releases! The new eggs are all so pretty! Tercorns and Xols are some of my favorites and they go so well together, I bet the babies are gonna be gorgeous.

Ohhh, exciting! Both eggs are gorgeous, I'm very excited to see what they're going to grow into. High hopes for the jungle release especially, the rendering on the egg is right up my alley

I’m looking at this release as an early birthday gift from the AWESOMENESS that is the dragcave. Gonna be 48 on the 23rd so getting to lock my scroll with 8 new pretties is SWEET! Thanks TJ and spriters.

Oh wow, new release! Very excited for the Tercorn+Xol hybrids it's like a match made in heaven. Thank you TJ & spriters ^^

Someone plz tell me: will the new release eggs soon become rare? Or it’s a random thing ? I don’t understand should we hurry up to catch the new ones, or they will become common ? 
sorry for my English:/

34 minutes ago, LostinEcho said:

Someone plz tell me: will the new release eggs soon become rare? Or it’s a random thing ? I don’t understand should we hurry up to catch the new ones, or they will become common ? 
sorry for my English:/

It's a different thing for each new release. We don't know how rare they gonna be until some time passes but it's always a good bet to try and take some in first day of release, if you can. :]