Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

if anyone needs a cb red dorsal or a cb wild shumoga for their giftee, please pm. they're from a friend who specifically wants these hatchies to go to a secret santa giftee, but mine doesn't happen to have those breeds on their wishlist.

EDIT: both hatchlings have gone to new homes - thanks, santas! 💚

Edited by miaou

Does anyone need a CB Shumoga egg for their giftee? I can't make the wild one, but I can send it over if someone needs the egg ^^  There is going to be an attempt to make it wild, stay tuned ^^

Edit: Friend says her vamps are off cooldown if anyone needs an egg bitten! All named vamps, but all of them were bitten.

Edited by zippuzzle

I have a question for the folks who run this project... I've been considering donating an egg for one of your raffles (probably next year since it's rather late now), since I used to run a Discord Secret Santa for DC myself. However, a friend of mine has mentioned that for the past couple years, they've tried to offer to do a raffle but haven't received a response at all. I was wondering why that might be? We both love gifting, and it's frustrating to be ignored, so I'd rather not offer to donate if my offer will also just be ignored--I can just do my own thing instead. :)

6 hours ago, MoonShark said:

I have a question for the folks who run this project... I've been considering donating an egg for one of your raffles (probably next year since it's rather late now), since I used to run a Discord Secret Santa for DC myself. However, a friend of mine has mentioned that for the past couple years, they've tried to offer to do a raffle but haven't received a response at all. I was wondering why that might be? We both love gifting, and it's frustrating to be ignored, so I'd rather not offer to donate if my offer will also just be ignored--I can just do my own thing instead. :)

Hello MoonShark. I am going to send you a PM with more info/questions in a moment. We certainly don't want people to feel ignored so I would like to figure out what is going on. The best way to get in touch with us mods is to PM the Secret Santa account.

You are more than welcome to gift/raffle an egg durring the gifting period. We will also be hosting a Big Finale after the main gifting event is done which you could donate to. 

~Santa BringsTheSnow

hello, santas!

thanks to the super generosity of a couple of people (a non-santa, who gave this to me out of the blue; and my own giftee, who is down with sending it to someone in greater need), i have a cb gold hatchling for someone's giftee. :D

we're looking for someone whose giftee meets the following criteria:

• has a cb gold on their wishlist
  • has not received anything from their wish #1
  • does not have more than 3 cb golds on their scroll

if this sounds like your giftee, please send me a pm with the subject line "secret santa gold" and your recipient's name so i can check their santa group (i didn't see a rule against revealing your giftee's name in private but if that's not allowed, i'll figure out a different way to do this). (edit: got the go-ahead from the secret santa account that sharing your giftee's name in a private pm is okay, so the raffle can proceed this way. 😊)

i'll leave this open for 24 hours and use a randomizer to choose the recipient if more than one santa asks for it.

edit: raffle is over! rng has chosen a name and that santa has been contacted. :D

🎅💚🤶

Edited by miaou