TJ09

2022-07-03 - July Dragon Release

My goodness these are going fast! And way more pygmies than the others. Well I managed to get 1 of the 'scaled' ones, the Volcano one (white&red). I think I'm really out of practice when it comes to ninja-clicking in the biomes!

Thank you very much for the release! While some players prefer more spaced out releases, others (including myself) prefer frequent ones. 

Feels too close together for such big releases +1

But I would like to increse our egg shots rather than have a small releases releases.  Having 12-14 egg shots (maybe 15 for another thing) to get all sprites as once should be better.

Im seeing 1 striped per drop no matter which biome im in. Haven't caught a single one. 

oh dang that's way too many variations, I'll get egg locked before getting all of them 😫

47 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Im seeing 1 striped per drop no matter which biome im in. Haven't caught a single one. 

The hourly drops have a handful, but I don't think I've seen more than 5-8 of them in a single biome even during the hourly drops...

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I really would appreciate some small releases in-between the big releases... We had the huge birthday release with 6 new catchable breeds and 1 new summon breed, then the very next release we have a 6-biome-variants plus a pygmy? 

They are going super fast, haven't gotten any yet but I do like the look of the eggs!

I agree. I was hoping for a two egg drop!

Still need alpine and forest one and take a pygmie by accident. Considering to throw all pygmy to ap after 5H, seem that they're easy to get/misclick and not very urgent?:iraptor:

Edited by D-wing

I didn't see anything but the tiny ones at the hourly release.

Why does it have to be so many variants so close the the giant birthday release?

Well now I know why the scaled one is so dang hard to snag... I REALLY hope these drop for awhile considering how many there are. Good lord... We definitely need more egg slots now that we have SOOO many new dragons 

Edited by DragonNeko

Wow, this is a big release! Thanks TJ and artists! I'm looking forward to catching a full set of them, preferably two of each in the end :D

It's nice that the colour varies depending on the biome colour!

I just noticed the code of the last pygmy egg:

bITER

If I see it correctly, it is a scaled egg, just like the others, but it has another description. Perhaps this particular pygmy is the only one that can bite the other new eggs?

Edited by Sheriziya

ohhh, looking forward to the dragons! despite being egglocked as usual :rolleyes:. they kinda remind me of piñatas  :D

Whoa, this was unexpected! But the new eggs look beautiful, definitely excited about the pygmy! And the scaly eggs go VERY fast. Now I gotta hope they will be common enough that we won't be hunting for months for them. xD

Good luck hunting everyone! And thank you TJ and spriters for giving us a surprise release! ^^

Weee was hoping for the next release, since my scroll is empty cus of waiting for BBEG eggs that do not fall at all (has successful breeding been forever cancelled for them? :p)

I do not have the time tho to sit at the computer all sunday trying to get one of those eggs that are NOT tiny ... Hope they will drop some longer than usual.

Edit: 2 tinies, 1 forest so far

Edited by Su_Halcon

I wonder if part of the reason for this release being a week later than many of us had anticipated was out of consideration to give us a bit of extra breathing space after the big birthday release.

Wonder, too, if having a full set of the new Scaled egg might unlock anything new like the adventure . . .

Anyway, whatever the reason/answer, many thanks to TJ and the spriters for giving us more new and exciting dragons.

I accidentally grabbed a 3rd pygmy an hour ago and have finally managed to secure a scaled from the Volcano.  That's me egg-locked for a few hours.

Have fun and bonne chance to everyone hunting!

Sheesh, Louise!!!  only Three of the pygmy Eggs and that is what is mostly dropped!!!  Even during the hour drop!   I hardly saw any of the Large Eggs..  I only wanted two of the little ones for now but ended up with 4 little ones...  Gonna have to change my strategy...

...I'm sorry but, what kind of dragon needs THAT many variants that are all from the cave?? Only cantos and gemshards have that so far, and neither were released in one go. If it's a massive release that also includes hybrids and stuff, that's at least something to get at our own time, but this is just...a bit (a lot) too much at once. And for a regular, monthly release too. 

Really surprised by the release of these pretty dragons!💗 And I started to expecting their appearances during different stages. Though egglocked again:blush:, I will go to grab NRs as soon as I can!

Thanks to TJ and all the artists~

Well I managed one from the Alpine, but its hard work. Think I'm going to have a break.  I'm hoping that large drop after large drop isn't going to become the norm for Dragon Cave. Hard work isn't fun.

It's nice to see so many new dragons, but I'd prefer this release being without pygmies, just scaly eggs. Pygmies block the biomes for eternity and make snatching scalies much harder.