TJ09

2022-07-03 - July Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

The bigger eggs cannot be bitten.

Does that mean that they are all two headed then or just /special normal dragons/ that can't be bitten? Since drake eggs are usually medium sized compared to the small vs normal...?

3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Oh? Will that's quite odd indeed, does that indicate maybe they are two heads? (Unless I'm remembering something wrong)

4 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Whoa! 2-heads?

1 minute ago, boscodelta said:

Does that mean that they are all two headed then or just /special normal dragons/ that can't be bitten? Since drake eggs are usually medium sized compared to the small vs normal...?

I would guess they'll be a 2-headed breed, unless we're getting an introduction of a new class of dragons that can't be bitten (or it was an error, both seem unlikely to me)

1 minute ago, KageSora said:

I would guess they'll be a 2-headed breed, unless we're getting an introduction of a new class of dragons that can't be bitten (or it was an error, both seem unlikely to me)

That's fair, that's also a lot of 2 headed dragons holy.. lol

Just now, boscodelta said:

That's fair, that's also a lot of 2 headed dragons holy.. lol

Yeah, that's a pretty big variety all at once!

Curious to see what they look like!

6 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Do we have confirmation that the brown eggs is from the Desert?  Process of elimination would suggest it, but I wanna see one caught to be sure

Yes, Brown is from the desert. My friend grabbed one and Desert is brown.

15 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Both eggs show up in all biomes--the tiny eggs seem to be more abundant and linger much longer.  The scaled eggs I suspect are color-locked to different biomes.

(If there's no eggs, check on the 5min and hourly refreshes)

Thanks for the info

3 minutes ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

Thanks for the info

You're welcome!  They seem to be going very fast on the 5min drops, so the hourly drop is gonna be the best bet for grabbing them!  I'm sure people will be trading colors, too--I know i'll be trying to.

Well, I'm full of eggs. Going to head to bed for the night, been fighting a headache because 'til now so I wouldn't miss anything. good luck everyone! 

well, i'm excited for new pygmies. ❤ i get overwhelmed when there are so many breeds and/or variants in a release that it's not possible to get two breeding pairs of each from the initial release, but that's just the way it goes. :3

8 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Yes, Brown is from the desert. My friend grabbed one and Desert is brown.

Thanks for the confirm!

7x2...need 14 space to collect them? emmm...I would like to have more egg shotsXD

Beautiful eggs. Thanks TJ!

edit: two headed? cool!

Edited by D-wing

Oh gosh, I was wondering why the caves are suddenly so busy and empty :0 I’ll have to go for one when I’m not egglocked-

I really would appreciate some small releases in-between the big releases... We had the huge birthday release with 6 new catchable breeds and 1 new summon breed, then the very next release we have a 6-biome-variants plus a pygmy? 

They are going super fast, haven't gotten any yet but I do like the look of the eggs!

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I really would appreciate some small releases in-between the big releases... We had the huge birthday release with 6 new catchable breeds and 1 new summon breed, then the very next release we have a 6-biome-variants plus a pygmy? 

They are going super fast, haven't gotten any yet but I do like the look of the eggs!

To be fair, we did skip last month entirely.

But I'd like more small releases, or at least the ability to earn extra egg slots...

Edited by KageSora

I’m happy, I managed to get 4 of the smaller eggs and 3 of the bigger ones. I just need to sift through all of the tiny ones to get the final big one I need 🤣

7 minutes ago, KageSora said:

To be fair, we did skip last month entirely.

While that's true, we are now having a release on the 3rd of the month instead of the usual end of month, so it's not like we had two months between releases or anything. 

I managed to get 1 pygmy so far, those others are going so fast I'm spazz-clicking and not getting anything. The pygmy is definitely a lot more common, at least in this flood so far, they were staying for several refreshes on the hour. 

40 minutes ago, KageSora said:

You're welcome!  They seem to be going very fast on the 5min drops, so the hourly drop is gonna be the best bet for grabbing them!  I'm sure people will be trading colors, too--I know i'll be trying to.

I got the little blue eggs I will try for the other eggs once my eggs hatch.

Crying in too many colours, not enough egg slots.

(I'm hyped for them)

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

While that's true, we are now having a release on the 3rd of the month instead of the usual end of month, so it's not like we had two months between releases or anything.

That's fair.

Definitely feels too close together for such big releases either way.

5 minutes ago, KageSora said:

That's fair.

Definitely feels too close together for such big releases either way.

I like the fast paced drops and plenty of them. I'll be grateful no matter how many eggs they drop at once (for me that's part of the fun!)

Thanks to TJ and the spriter(s)! The eggs look great

Dangit I'm egglocked for another 12 hours and that's in the middle of being asleep for me.

Here's hoping I can grab when I get up.