TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

22 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

Just to clarify...

I saw someone mention at some point earlier in this thread that when you do the adventure you can recive the adult Scourgekeeper?  Is that correct?  Or do you get an egg?  (I may or may not be egglocked right now...   :3  )

The Scourgekeeper that you get from adventuring is an adult -- male or female as you choose. You can adventure while egg-locked and still succeed in getting the Scourgekeeper. Once you have one or more adult Scourgekeepers on your scroll you can breed for an egg.

26 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

You adventure to get a Scourgekeeper.  Once you have a Scourgekeeper you can breed it to get a Sourgekeeper egg.

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The Scourgekeeper that you get from adventuring is an adult -- male or female as you choose. You can adventure while egg-locked and still succeed in getting the Scourgekeeper. Once you have one or more adult Scourgekeepers on your scroll you can breed for an egg.

:D  Yay!  Thank you both!  >:3  Time to adventure again..

Furor and hooded murkling snagged me a second scourgekeepr. Oddly, that was the same combo that brought back the first one. :blink:

Still haven't gotten a Scourgekeeper yet. This is so frustrating...My parties keep failing no matter what I do.

Edit: Can these PLEASE be sorted under "filter by BSA" I hate looking through tons of dragons for these. Also I tried some solo parties and failed some more. What a terrible day this has been.

Edited by Diame

Ey, got another solo success

I mean, also 7 solo failures, but hey, playin' the numbers game 😂

18 minutes ago, Diame said:

Edit: Can these PLEASE be sorted under "filter by BSA" I hate looking through tons of dragons for these.

Many of us have made a group for these dragons. It helps locate them faster. ;) Sorry you're not having any luck. :(

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Many of us have made a group for these dragons. It helps locate them faster. ;) Sorry you're not having any luck. :(

That would take so long to do. =/

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, I'm doing that too, but we still have to manually go through every individual dragon's action page to figure out if their BSA is able to be used; the more dragons we accumulate, the more that's going to become a hassle to sift through each one if we're not constantly eagle-eying our dragon's timers. I do feel like they (along with Zyumorphs and the elemental trio by proxy) should be listed in the BSA filter since they have BSAs and the whole point of the filter is to easily discern which dragons have a usable BSA.

Edited by Myoukin

Once again wrong thread since I'm incapable of reading. 

For this thread, I've managed to get two of the Keepers, and tried to breed them. Nope. They refused. lol

Edited by AsymDoll13

4 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

Yeah, I'm doing that too, but we still have to manually go through every individual dragon's action page to figure out if their BSA is able to be used; the more dragons we accumulate, the more that's going to become a hassle to sift through each one if we're not constantly eagle-eying our dragon's timers. I do feel like they (along with Zyumorphs and the elemental trio by proxy) should be listed in the BSA filter since they have BSAs and the whole point of the filter is to easily discern which dragons have a usable BSA.

This exactly. Not to mention having bad eyes makes spotting the dragons even more difficult while trying to find and filter for the groups. I already have trouble with my Neglecteds group. It's a lot of work for just one dragon who's code you have to add manually.

Hey, guys, after succeeding in bringing a Scougekeeper the adventurer retires for ever, right? Another reason to just send solos, then: less adventurers made unusable.

43 minutes ago, Diame said:

This exactly. Not to mention having bad eyes makes spotting the dragons even more difficult while trying to find and filter for the groups. I already have trouble with my Neglecteds group. It's a lot of work for just one dragon who's code you have to add manually.

Iirc, you can type in the breed name in the text box on the add dragons page and the system will filter based on what you type, though I have found the filter's a bit wonky regarding the new dragons and I did have to search for some of them manually; after that, it's the same process you use to select your adventure party depending on what kind of device you're using (ctrl+click for PCs).

edit: I just remembered there's options at the bottom of the page where you can select to automatically add every dragon of that same breed to the group, so that might make it easier to at least pick them out from the whole list.

@Seejey it does look to be the case since the pair I used to summon my one Scourgekeeper have grayed text stating that they retired from adventuring.

Edited by Myoukin

Turns out you can add eggs to the groups too, which saves a lot of work for me!

I'm on firefox and can't seem to party with more than 2 dragons?

Surprised this is still open. Wow. Well, I can report my findings. I've had 4 successes. One Astralophyne, one Furor, one Pyrrhichios, and one Hooded Murkling. I plan to try more once more of my hatchies grow up. Wishing everyone else luck with their adventures.

1 hour ago, Vampyre said:

I'm on firefox and can't seem to party with more than 2 dragons?

selecting multiples depends on what kind of device you're using; for PC, you have to hold the ctrl key while clicking each dragon (can also click, then use shift while clicking to select everything in between); for mobile, press and hold on the dragon you want until it selects and repeat the process with each dragon has been said to work; for iPad/iOS, I've seen people say a single tap on the first choice followed by double tapping the rest seems to work.

Just found that the summon BSA (GON) changed to 14 day cooldown... I remember that it's 2X in few months ago, but it's great that I can have more change to summon my last one.XD

Edit: no change, I remember it wrong :ph34r:

Edited by D-wing

47 minutes ago, D-wing said:

Just found that the summon BSA (GON) changed to 14 day cooldown... I remember that it's 2X in few months ago, but it's great that I can have more change to summon my last one.XD

?

Wasn't it always ?

5 hours ago, Diame said:

That would take so long to do. =/

Temp sort your scroll by age and they will all be at the end of your scroll. Just go to the last page and add them all together. (Until you start raising others this also works to find them in one place to adventure.)

@D-wing Summon has always been two weeks. And still took some of us over a year to get one. 

Edited by DragonLady86

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

?

Wasn't it always ?

em? (go to found old post) oh yes seem that they are 14 day from the beginning? but why I remember that I've seen 21 day left in my Thunder a few months ago... never mind, maybe I mixed up something? Sorry if misleading.:ph34r:

Got my second Scourgekeeper! And the pair already gave me an egg :3

I think I'll stick to attempts with smaller bands of 2-3 dragons to get more attempts.

Four "CB" pairs is the goal ...

9 hours ago, Diame said:

Edit: Can these PLEASE be sorted under "filter by BSA" I hate looking through tons of dragons for these. Also I tried some solo parties and failed some more. What a terrible day this has been.

They aren't? I think that might be a bug then, because as far as I can recall, the GoN-summoning trios appear on the list! (can't check because I already have a full three guardians myself, but I'm pretty certain that I used to use that filter to find them)

The legendaries don't show up with the BSA filter. (I just got a mate who has never bothered with summon to test.)

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The legendaries don't show up with the BSA filter. (I just got a mate who has never bothered with summon to test.)

Huh. Is it possible that this got changed at some point?

I don't get why they wouldn't, seeing as it is an action specific to those specific breeds, and that's what the filter is for.

1 hour ago, MessengerDragon said:

Huh. Is it possible that this got changed at some point?

I don't get why they wouldn't, seeing as it is an action specific to those specific breeds, and that's what the filter is for.

The Zyus never got their summon in the BSA list.