KipsyCakes

Let's all share our Haunted Harvest Farms!

This is mine so far and most likely how I'm going to leave it. Just waiting on my 👁🌱 to grow the rest of the way hehehe..

Only nitpick I have is that I wish the layering was a bit better because I would have liked to put another row of graves in my cemetery area but it wouldn't let me place them next to the fence, same with why some of the paths cut off... 😞

Capture+_2021-10-29-15-02-10.png

When I started my Haunted Harvest I got really frustrated, as did others, with the slow energy while trying to tend to my crops.  Once I figured out what I was doing I calmed down and started to enjoy growing crops. 

Today I decided to work on how I wanted my Haunted Harvest, adding and subtracting various items.  I looked at some the "completed" gardens others posted and got really frustrated.  Try as I might I was failing miserably to make something beautiful. 

I took a break, took my new 10 week old puppy for a drive in the car.  I felt rejuvenated and started again with my garden.  Here is my Haunted Harvest:

284994152_finishedhauntedharvest.png.e8616634cd9d5268acb724bd9018bd73.png

Edited by Pinch of StarDust
last of crop matured

After fully clearing mine and grinding Eye Stalks for two days, I've cluttered it back up and got it just the way I want it! Immature crops are being deliberately left immature for variety.

unknown.png

I love seeing all of the different farms! Mine has come a long ways, but still a bit more to go.. I am trying to figure out what I want done with the front half of the farm... hmm Halloween_Garden_WIP_2.thumb.PNG.47fd5dd8dc8a1ea724cce863a1ebffad.PNG

This is mine ^^ altho the corns still need to grow some more

it's fairly minimum and simple, I like to imagine i can hang out in here

edit: oh yeah i also wanna mentioned putting crows behind logs/stum can make it seems like they're perching on them

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 5.37.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 5.43.40 PM.png

Edited by Pasifeon
putting the crows in

30092663_finishedhauntedharvestwith2crows.png.5b9b84b9bb75dc37a6bbe9f0391c2cba.png123863721_2crows.png.0dfb611e56ccc80e9d9ad2e42f4b53ed.png

3 hours ago, Pasifeon said:

This is mine ^^ altho the corns still need to grow some more

it's fairly minimum and simple, I like to imagine i can hang out in here

edit: oh yeah i also wanna mentioned putting crows behind logs/stum can make it seems like they're perching on them

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 5.37.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 5.43.40 PM.png

Edited by Pinch of StarDust
Love this idea. I harvested 1 corn stalk and added 2 crows, one looks like it is perched on the hay bale

My "farm" has a graveyard and some cats.

image.thumb.png.1b233c814c5bcc5ab2eab7caf2f7d048.png

(It miiiight be inspired by real life. I'm lazy mysteriously bad at weeding.)

Here is mine, still a work in progress. I hate that energy is SO SLOW to build up. And now I'm running into trouble balancing out my crop space to get enough coin for decorations.

Anyway, I've got a swampy area, a cemetery, a pumpkin patch, and I'm growing a corn maze. Now if I could just get some energy back to water some damn plants lol.

1490233929_Screenshot2021-10-30at08-42-07Halloween2021-HauntedHarvest-DragonCave.png.44851dca068e7e9f55e19a592dc97514.png

I think mine is finished now. I'm afraid I'd just mess it up if I worked on it any more. XD

image.thumb.png.949eb2bce5e0d9e100abe7101a9de93d.png

gARDEN.thumb.png.cba1276ef23993c40c521e1576bcbd15.png

Mine is still a work-in-progress, a little, since the cabbages and eye stalks down the center aren't fully-grown, but I think I'm satisfied with this being the end result.

38 minutes ago, natli said:

@Confused Cat I love it! It's hard to create a natural looking garden...

@Aniia I like what you did with corn and tall blue weeds. Are you creating letters? 🤓🧐

Haha it looks like it, but no. I'm going to have to remove a bunch of hay, I was tryin to figure out where I wanted them but didn't have energy to remove them. This waiting on energy is starting to concern me a little whether i can finish

It's so fun to see all the different designs here 🧡

Just waiting for some of those cabbages to reach the 2nd to last stage, then mine is done I think:

dasadsafasdas.png.fa22e483e631af69a8fb31c2660d2b20.png

I have a neat vegetable garden, a somewhat unkempt pumpkin patch, and some wilderness where a Group Of Friends are celebrating halloween. The carnivorous plant is showing everyone how to make a nice spooky vegetable soup (i'm invited too)

I imagine my house and more garden to the south west of this, and the pumpkin patch continuing to the south east lol

Got an update on my farm.  Dang, I really hate that the fences create "invisible walls" that can't have things in them.  I'm starting to consider deleting the majority of them by this point just to have some room for things.  Also, it feels like something's missing but I can't figure out what.  

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 5.15.54 PM.png

Edited by KipsyCakes

So I think I've finally got the final layout for my garden: a gated front, graves for loved ones to visit amid the foliage, a couple of cats roaming around, and the haunted woods toward the back.

image.png.bb0f0c095fd9675ed2329f9318ac8b61.png

The only think I'm a bit miffed about is not being able to put grass tiles under the tree in the bottom right corner, but I suppose that's just an aesthetic blip I'll have to live with.

I have no idea why it took me so long to realize were I was going with my farm. However, after looking over it tons of time, it finally dawned me. I give you The Companion from the first season of Creepshow 2019. I only added a few more scarecrows to make it a bit more even. ^^;

WB 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Wow! Some amazing ideas! I came here for inspiration but I am sad that I removed all the stumps and rocks and things that now I will be paying to put them back.

Halloween_2021_Haunted_Harvest.png.2913b2ef7fba34a73e9c14a8f61ebe6d.png

This is what I decided to do with my farm: the front half is a pumpkin patch since I love pumpkins, and then I have the rows of corn in the back. I got the idea afterwards to create a maze somehow, but it's probably a bit too late to change what I did, given how difficult it is to get energy. But I'm very happy with what I have! :) 

There's so many cute plots of land in here, y'all are so creative. I like the critter log and tree, but I've rather cultivated them right out of my designing 😅 Oh well, long live the farm kittens!

DC 2021 Haunted Harvest.png

It's so cool to see all the different ways people are organizing their farm/harvest! So many awesome ideas. 

It's funny seeing some of them look so organized with proper rows of the same crops and everything, and mine is sorta just a mish-mash of everything. I like the glowshrooms the best out of anything, but full-grown they often obscure stuff put directly behind them, so I'm leaving many of mine at a smaller stage.

edit: I might take out some of the random tombstones towards the back, and I'll probably re-do the middle line. With the second line, I imagine all those tombstones are graves of either the same family or all victims of the same disaster or something, and people continue to plant glowshrooms in front of each tombstone to honor them.

image.png.482e2f9da2e93763b5eee17cbd1710a1.png

Edited by HeatherMarie

I finally finished mine! I am not 100% satisfied but I think it looks quite alright. I btw. love all the other farms I saw here ❤️

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-31 um 11.09.05.png