KipsyCakes

Let's all share our Haunted Harvest Farms!

I have a nice orderly farm in the foreground, separated from a wilder area where a path leads to some kind of weird ritual involving a cauldron tended to by an eyestalk that seems to draw a lot of cats and ravens to the area...

2021-10-31 23_19_24-Halloween 2021 - Haunted Harvest - Dragon Cave.png

Click Me

I decided to go with an abandoned  graveyard. Although, I’m not sure if I like the row of pumpkins yet or not. Might get rid of them and make another row of graves. 🤔 

Edit: Decided to ditch the pumpkins and go full graveyard. 🪦💀

Edited by Nicola

I managed to make it look quite nice (hopefully) after a really bad start 😅

image.png.b9199a31571cd33420002c9fe2da1dca.png

I hope that seeds which don't grow up will safe after end of event. Cabbage looks so nice! Love it

123123412.png

Edited by Essfi

40 minutes ago, Darth Krande said:

I made a glowshroom maze.

Https://dragcave.net/halloween21/Darth Krande

Have fun! You can either follow the beasts from the cat entrance to cat's exit, or you can walk from one hollow stump to the roots of the other. 

That's fun! :)

28 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Click Me

I decided to go with an abandoned  graveyard. Although, I’m not sure if I like the row of pumpkins yet or not. Might get rid of them and make another row of graves. 🤔

I like this! (Even the pumpkins!)

P.S. to anyone planning to post: If you click the magnifying glass before doing your screenshot, it won't be so dark. ;)

My first time playing a game like this so I stayed simple. Had a lot of fun though.

688232D0-4658-4A19-AC45-20D33FAF3685.jpeg

I tried going for a garden with a more forested path in the back.  I wanted to have an eye stalk plant in here somewhere but there just wasn't a spot I could find where it had space and looked nice.  It's driving me a bit crazy that I didn't get the spacing right on the acorn squash and I don't think there's enough time to fix it.  :(

One of my favorite little spots is the far back left corner.  It's mostly just how it was when generated.  I liked it so much I had to keep it with only a few changes.

DKb5KZO.png

A tidy little farm on the border of a spooky forest and abandoned graveyard. There's some weird stuff growing out there.... Also cats. Lots of cats.

DC Halloween 2021 Haunted Harvest.png

I am really enjoying looking at all these wonderful Haunted Harvest gardens.  Everyone's creativity is so unique :D

I just managed to complete my farm in time!

The farm has a swampy area with creepy, carnivorous plants, a corn maze, a cemetery, a pumpkin patch, a crop field, and in the center some cats seem to be luring ghosts from the cemetery toward their strange green potion.

466039320_Screenshot2021-10-31at19-10-59Halloween2021-HauntedHarvest-DragonCave.png.6c6f5f1c08e41a115d1351bc35519c37.png

39 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I am really enjoying looking at all these wonderful Haunted Harvest gardens.  Everyone's creativity is so unique :D

It really is interesting to see how different they can be.

Had a lot of fun scrolling through everyone's farms!

I'm still waiting on the cabbages to mature but pretty happy with how it turned out! I used to be a hardcore fan of Farmville back in the day so I'm partially relieved this event is ending or else my bad habits will come back 😅

brevifarm.thumb.png.e0ef61214d9d66b9a2d1c8c095864f89.png

My big problem was making enough money (I was so busy, I didn't get to start on the farm until 3 days ago).  Energy and gaining levels was easy, but I struggled with being a poor farmer because I wasn't free to work on it every single day from the beginning.

halloween_farm_dragcave.jpg.5d851dbc0ca56547fd6d87a5cb431f32.jpg

Love love *loving* everyone's farms! It's always interesting to see just how different they can turn out despite all of us having the same decorations/crops/etc available. 

My final harvest-farm (can you tell I love the glowshrooms?), I basically have something in nearly every single slot (except those pesky light-rows that are rendered unusable because of the fence...)

image.png.5f911b4041dcc77a0fc8204e7540c037.png

Ahh! Had so much fun this year. I decided to keep some swamp/wilderness area, add a cemetery, and intentionally kept some of my crops in lower stages of growth for variety. Quite pleased, all in all. 

Here is my farm:

Screenshot_20211101-000132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.53c6414bdfdab3581c15db8943f72c3d.jpg

welcome to chaos pet cemetary:

Screenshot_20211031-210123_kindlephoto-263209830.png.1addf1b579301811ed1b107f562d4fb1.png

the place started out as miaou farms. but then the farmer started burying beloved animal companions who had passed on there, and making friends with (or at least encouraging) the ravens and feral cats and other bright eyed critters...

farmer miaou still enjoys pumpkins, though. :3

I didn't have time to finish mine but I'm happy with the result. Crazy work schedules made me forget the first 2 days 😆
I intentionally left some of the plants in random stages but I needed most of the acorn squashes to finish growing, a couple pumpkins and one carnivorous plant too. So I filled some of the empty spaces with more decoration a few minutes before the end.
Your farms are all beautiful, I really loved to see so many creativity here and many helped me with ideas! I left a small "swamp" area in the back and built a farm on the rest.

dragoncave haloween harvest.png

I started growing the plants I wanted way to late, so I wasn't able to get them all grown to where I wanted them, mostly disappointed about the corn, and then the pumpkins 😢 but I'm mostly okay with everything else! 👍

Screenshot-74.png

Edited by Alskasaur

I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out, since the plants take way too long to grow, but its alright.

IFlqqLT.png

Also, this isn't my farm but it is my favorite farm by far and I was seriously considering doing something similar...

Behold the kitten army!

Screenshot-75.png