TJ09

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!

4 hours ago, High Lord November said:

I used EQ with a Cantormaris egg, and got a new shadow on my encyclopedia page. I was unable to use ward as the site threw an error.

1478641558_ScreenShot2021-05-21at1_22_27AM.thumb.png.eff00d9dc3a1a77ef990dfb08ea1c53d.png

TOO risky; I have other eggs :(

12 minutes ago, Alesita said:

I got 2 new coopers from Electric.

One from green and one from brown cooper parent, so i guess for new coopers logic if this:

Any color Cooper x Any electrical element breed ( thunder, electric some say bolt too, but my exp gived only bolts, will be happy if someone share for bolts )

Thanks, good to know. Maybe it is lightning element dragons indeed then...

14 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I'm currently trying any combination with all the "lightning" elemental breeds.

But my coppers are stubborn breeders. :D  ;)

Everything becomes stubborn when we suddenly need to test something...they sense our fear lmao. But do let us know if something interesting comes up!

Happy birthday DC, 15 years of awesomeness and to hopefully another 15 years or more :)

A great release was not expecting one like this. I love hybrids so yay and its nice some older breeds are getting some Alts and attention so it will be fun seeing how people work it all out- a little sad though we havernt got any new breeds though, I'm going to miss the Biome scrambles for eggs and the complete unknown outcome but this is still a fantastic birthday release regardless and I love new macanics :) so thank you Tj and spriters for all your hard work, hopefully my dragons cooperate 

Edited by Bloommist
Spelling

4 hours ago, High Lord November said:

After I wake up today I'll get another Cantormaris egg and ward it. If it adds a second shadow, then it's EQ and Ward for the two new BSAs. I don't want to overwrite my EQ so it'll have to wait until morning.

Warded a cantor egg and got an extra line....

The collector in me doesn't know which way to turn...

Just now, MissK. said:

Everything becomes stubborn when we suddenly need to test something...they sense our fear lmao.

It's a well-documented fact that dragons are jerks and care little for human shenanigans. :P

Just now, Quinney said:

The collector in me doesn't know which way to turn...

its a difficult choice. I loaded up on the new eggs, the alts are likely easier to get later because you can do it yourself.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It did not work for me.  Am seriously displeased

1 minute ago, Starscream said:

its a difficult choice. I loaded up on the new eggs, the alts are likely easier to get later because you can do it yourself.

Agreed, but I'm scared to lock my scoll, just in case there's a twist and something else drops in the cave.

This is so exciting! Thank you TJ and spriters! Happy birthday DC!

Edited by StormWizard212

7 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Everything becomes stubborn when we suddenly need to test something...they sense our fear lmao. But do let us know if something interesting comes up!

Sorry, no eggs or the other parent's breed only.

Now I ran out of Coppers and will have to wait a week.

Sobbing I'm egg locked rip- Def gonna go crazy trying to get the new dragons one my eggs hatch >:)

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It just worked for me as well!

Wow! It’s both my own 20th birthday and dcs birthday! All these new new eggs feel like a gift!! 

Copper update! In case it hasn't been confirmed yet, Astrapi also gives the new version. I am very locked but couldn't resist experimenting a bit so there's a 2g in the ap.

Edit: I also tried galvanic wyvern and aeria gloris since they have lightning as secondary element, but didn't get any coppers, so not sure about that.

Edited by MissK.

Happy birthday to DC!

I've read all pages and haven't seen anyone mentioning it... What if the other BSA for Cantors is Remove curse? I accidentally jumped on the last page of my scroll's BSA sorting which I never look at normally and there were my Soulpeaces who recently received a new BSA (I think it was recently). Don't have any Cantor eggs to test it though

4 minutes ago, Hells_Bells said:

Happy birthday to DC!

I've read all pages and haven't seen anyone mentioning it... What if the other BSA for Cantors is Remove curse? I accidentally jumped on the last page of my scroll's BSA sorting which I never look at normally and there were my Soulpeaces who recently received a new BSA (I think it was recently). Don't have any Cantor eggs to test it though

Remove curse is for Zombie dragons only~     I think

Before I do something I will regret....

Cantors are the LAST BSA used, right ? So if I incubate and then ward, I'll get the new one ?

I've got a fair sized group of coppers, but I doubt I can breed until at least 4:45 EST tonight.... this is so exciting, I love alts!

Gemshard bred today is sorting at the top of my greens

Edit: anyone figured out the hybrid? Looks to me like royal blue x royal crimson 

Scratch that, just checked and I was right :)

Edited by Diggie