TJ09

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!

I bred a couple copper x aeria pairs, and got 4 rainbow coppers, 1 brown copper. I guess that technically doesn't rule out pennybright as a possibility, but... I'm gonna assume it's not possible :v

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I just saw someone mention "threshold for fun" in another thread. I think that is what I have been saying all along. This release just exceeded my threshold for fun (which will of course be different for all players). I will try to get these dragons, because that is what I do. But I am not having fun doing it.

Agree 100%.

i wonder if this egg will give me the Dragon Encyclopedia yellow egg picture... its hidden atm.

Screenshot_3.jpg.c231a97806fb1ed554c483bbc8a7fd25.jpg

Maybe someone have a hint how to ?

Egg will die if it doesn’t hatch in: 5 days and 4 hours

• Laid on:May 31, 2021
  • Overall views:4,051
  • Unique views:347
  • Clicks:39

Screenshot_2.jpg

Does anybody know if the normal florets (purple and gold) have shown up in the forest? i dont think ive seen a single old one just the new peach ones

The new peach ones don't show in the forest; they are only in the jungle. The others are forest and alpine.

10 minutes ago, KaitoDragon6248 said:

Does anybody know if the normal florets (purple and gold) have shown up in the forest? i dont think ive seen a single old one just the new peach ones

I've seen them, they are around

1 hour ago, KaitoDragon6248 said:

Yep, I've seen and caught some. They require some stalking but they are not too hard to grab (sayng this as a person with a very slow reaction).

ah okay thank you! ive bin looking for them for quite a while but im fairly slow so they must be getting snagged fairly quickly

I sent a 2nd gen PB pink sapphire to the AP just now and will try to remember to breed the pair regularly (and maybe alternate pink and blue eggs).

3 hours ago, eccoshop said:

i wonder if this egg will give me the Dragon Encyclopedia yellow egg picture... its hidden atm.

Screenshot_3.jpg.c231a97806fb1ed554c483bbc8a7fd25.jpg

Maybe someone have a hint how to ?

Egg will die if it doesn’t hatch in: 5 days and 4 hours

• Laid on:May 31, 2021
  • Overall views:4,051
  • Unique views:347
  • Clicks:39

Screenshot_2.jpg

You will have to click on someone else's egg and/or get someone to trade you one they turned. If it turned on your scroll it will be counted as blue and not count again as Yellow.

Ohhh thanks for the info the text when i hover over the picture in the encyclopedia confused me because i have the egg :)

Out of 9 Peach Alstro x Purple Iris and Peach Alstro x Gold Iris breedings, got just one Gold Alstro and one Purple Iris. The rest are all Peaches. These ratios make me sad. :(

Yeah, I can add to the statistics that my own breedings of Peach x Purple/Gold Iris had pretty much the same result ratiowise. 6 couples gave me 4 Peaches, 1 Purple Alstro and 1 Brown Alstro. Three of those were bred a week ago though, so I'll be able to try again in a few hours. :)

Finally got my Copper x Electric pairs to give me a pair of Pennybrights.

Now the only things I am missing from this release is the three new Gemshard colors *which I can start on tomorrow*, the Iris-style Peach florets, and the new Alstro purple/lavender floret.

How long does it take an abandoned egg to appear on the AP?

It depends on what time the current ones are at. Like - if they are all at 6 days, your eggy bred 6 days ago egg might hit. At this moment ones bred/caught on May 31st are up there. So...

Thanks, FuzzieB. I don't think your avatar cat is EVIL - just doing cattish things.

I hide behind it, with teeth bared.

I also once supplied my 9 y/o grandson with dynamite....

Just confirming that the RNG goddess hates me. I am now 0/8 in Floret breeding attempts -- 0 alts/8 peach.

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

As all good grandmas do, of course. :o

Edited by purplehaze

32 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I hide behind it, with teeth bared.

I read this and hopefully its a joke? 

14 minutes ago, Dalek said:

I read this and hopefully its a joke? 

Nope.

But it was pretty low grade dynamite. That said, he did get into trouble at school over it. It was in little poppers that you throw at something hard (or stomp on) for a satisfying little explosion. He shared them with his friends. Who threw them into the little kids' playground. As he said, when hauled up for it (along with the parents of the offended littles, who were trying very hard not to laugh, as were the teachers following it up) "I did give some to my friends, but it's not my fault that they threw them into the little kids' playground; I didn't do that and there isn't a rule against having dynamite in school..."

There is now.

He is a very kind and sensible boy - now an adult actually; he would never have thrown it into the littles' playground - EVER. But he is perfectly logical. Like his mother, who at his sort of age had asked her grandmother if she could take the dog for a walk. Her gran said she would rather she didn't. Later Gran realised the dog was nowhere to be seen - and we pointed out (not having been there for the initial discussion or we would have said at the time !) that she should have said no she couldn't. She left the decision to my daughter, who weighed it up and decided that SHE would rather she DID, so....

Going to go ahead and close this since the topic is no longer the release, haha. 

Since we're still figuring out florets, feel free to create a floret breeding thread in SD.