TJ09

2021-04-25 - April Dragon Release

54 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

lol really! TJ's 'warning' about sharp teeth makes me a little suspicious of the innocent-sounding description. 

Chirping could be a velociraptor, you never know!

TBH, a dragon inspired by a velociraptor or archaeopteryx would be pretty cool. Some dragons have some visual aspects that reflect Dromaeosaurids, but I don't think there are any direct inspirations yet (besides modern birds, anyway).

Edited by zoreta

I completely forgot what time of the month it was, I was thinking this was still a week or more away, I've completely lost my bearings with dates.

Luckily I have space, so let the hunting begin. 

Yeah pretty new eggs! ❤️

But the lag is horrible! Every 5 minutes the page is slowing down rapidly and when I refresh to see eggs, it loads endlessly until the drop is over... :(

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

6 eggs. Hopefully just biome alts with adult dimorphism. I'm getting tired of all the hoops to jump through because every new breed has be super complicated.

377381265_Screenshot2021-04-25at10_18_07.png.9037feb2b257e25c9cb697a6833052de.png

Haha, I got a really funny code with one of my metals xD

Got 3 metals and 2 chirps! I'm definitely content with that ^_^ 

I'm stuffed :3

Edit: Oooooh the first hatchie is a 2-headed baby yesss!!!

Edited by Gluria

Didn't anticipate a new drop so soon, so I guess I'm scroll locked for another two hours. Got two of each though! :D

Woo hunting time!

Also can see a variant now. =o

Edited by Chaosdawn

It looks like having bad luck in finding the eggs I was after paid off for a change. I'd forgotten about the possibility of a release today and the only reason reason I had free egg slots was because I couldn't find the normal eggs I was after

Do the darker two-heads come in two different shades (in addition to the sand-coloured one) or is it just my screen...?

Woo! These look great!! Curious about the sharp teeth warning :p

The burnt metal hatchies look like they come in different colors... is that depending on the biome they're from or is there something else??