TJ09

2021-04-25 - April Dragon Release

I feel like the two-headed ones were just finished lol. Anyway, the hatchies for both breeds look promising.

@SamuelMaybird-one sprite for male and female dimorphism for both hatchling and adult forms.

Edited by Jazeki

Happily egglocked! 2 metals from Desert & 2 from Volcano earlier, and now 4 chirps in the last hour-drop.

For once I was prepared for a new release and had just enough space for a pair from each biome :D I'm happy to see new two-headeds!

Ah, that's why there are 6. The ungendered hatchling is already color coded by gender. Good to know!

I'm a little late to this party but I'm glad I didn't miss it. :)

Before I realized the two-heads were two-heads, I thought the hatchling was holding something in front of it, like a shield. or a big coffee mug 

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Before I realized the two-heads were two-heads, I thought the hatchling was holding something in front of it, like a shield. or a big coffee mug 

Now that you mention it, it does look like it's reading a newspaper lol.

Just now, MaccyVees said:

LOL yes! the Egg Gazette

17 minutes ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

Ah, that's why there are 6. The ungendered hatchling is already color coded by gender. Good to know!

Probably not; probably colour coded by biome, as with the Pargulus pygmies. We've never had anything that showed its gender with the S1 hatchie.

1 hour ago, Laura-Borealis said:

And the chirpers to the right of it look like they are chirping, “Give me some of that coffee naow!” LOL, or

1 hour ago, MaccyVees said:

1 hour ago, Laura-Borealis said:

LOL yes! the Egg Gazette

Or begging to read the Daily Egg Gazette :lol:

Edited by missy_

I had a feeling a release was coming!

*sees the two headed babies*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

THEY ARE HERE! 

I KNOW THESE!

*sees the little green babies*

Those look really familiar for some reason as well...

Now to catch them!

Yesssss the metallic ones!

Spoiler

Mg'sMg'sMg'sMg's ❤️ so glad these babies are out, stopped checking that DR thread months ago so I'm excited to see how the finished product and flames look!

Don't recognize the chirpers, curious to see what they turn out to be ^^

Somehow got 2 desert, 2 volcano and 2 jungle eggs.

Really hoping the two-head's color is just biome based and not tied to incubate/other actions [I like the surprises and mechanics like that...but sometimes just a variant is nice too]

Also, thank you to everyone else who saw the two-head as holding something. I feel better about having seen the same thing at 7am when I woke up this morning

Excited for lil chirps as the color palette so far seems cool!  However the metallics have completely stolen the show for me, I remember following their progress in Dragon Requests and I am so ungodly stoked to finally see them in the cave!!

The green ones look a little familiar too, no chance they were also DR babies?

New release! :)

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

*leaves brownies for everyone*

The jungle ones go quickly!

Love the hatchlings, I’m pretty shore I remember the metallic ones from a recently completed DR, which if I remember correctly was a really cool concept.

can't wait to see what they grow in to, love new concepts entering the cave especially when they are DR concepts :)

I can't wait to find them, the cave is empty right now but I will try later !