TJ09

2021-04-25 - April Dragon Release

Wow, those Jungle eggs are slippery! Even on the :05s they are tricky.

Posted (edited)

Yikes, my internet is so bad by the time the page loads all of the eggs that were on my screen are long gone. This is going to take a little while.

Edit: Yay, my internet finally let me snag 4 of the eggs from the Desert! Now time to hopefully get 4 of the Jungle eggs.

Edited by Zinogre

Finally got one of the green eggs. Still have two slots open and four more in 11 hours. They're going fast!

i wanna touch the teeth

i wanna touch them

the teeth

i wanna touch

t

e

e

t

h

O_O

Managed a single grey on the hour but barely even got a look at :05.

Posted (edited)

💖🙂:nyan: Soo happy to see these new eggies!! :wub:omg!! love them thx TJ & Spriters for these cuties!!:nyan:

:wub:👿honestly if they bite!! Idc!!lol!!😈

Edited by rachii.xo

ahhh exciting! ❤️

I'm very curious to see how many forms each one has! 😮

WHAT?! I was not expecting this!! Ack!! .... And here I thought I was going to be good and go to sleep on time tonight. Oh well. 

*actually reads posts* wait, the grey/metal one is a two-head? A new two-head with multiple forms/sprites?? Yaaay! 

Ah scratch that. Got a pair of each from every biome. :)

Yay! Exciting new eggs- I have one of each ❤️

It will be an exciting week as they start to crack...:)

Woo, new draggos. :)

That Jungle egg description sounds so cute. I'm probably being led into a false sense of security.

1 minute ago, lovecats99 said:

Woo, new draggos. :)

That Jungle egg description sounds so cute. I'm probably being led into a false sense of security.

lol really! TJ's 'warning' about sharp teeth makes me a little suspicious of the innocent-sounding description. 

Think I recognize the new two-headed as well. Wonder if that means a new zombie type will be added.

Egg slots are tight, hope these remain easy enough to catch throughout the week.

Whew, finally got a second chirper. Those are going fast!! Got three of the other relatively easily. And now it's an hour past bedtime so happy hunting everyone! Can't wait to see TJ's hatchies in the morning.