TJ09

2021-03-13 - Sprite Updates

THUNDER DRAGONS HAVE PEETS!!!! THUNDER DRAGONS HAVE PEETS!!!

I adore these new updates, they have done a brilliant job of keeping the dragons recognizable but still giving them a massive glow up. Think I need to start collecting Lacula's!

I also miss Laculas bigger scary teethy mouth and tongue like some mentioned, also like all the new sprite changes 😌

The sprites that really need updates next imo are Blue Banded, Scimitarwing Wyvern, Sinii Krai.... 

and I'm still really disappointed with the Silver update.. there were so much better community made ones we couldn't even vote for that time... 

18 hours ago, Zalmaki said:

I put together some quick GIFs to show off the differences, in case anyone was still wondering:

Lacula.gif

Magi.gif

Sakuhana.gif

Snow.gif

Thunder.gif

after looking at them for 10 solid minutes I must say I'm very very pleased with the changes.

Here is my point of view:

the new Lacula got tremendously better. Since its first relase I noticed right away that it had a different style and polish than the other dragons relased alongside him. I do like a lot the new shades, the adjustment of the pose. The wings are far better and they seem to be part of the his spine, now. They do blend into the dragon very nicely.

Magi dragon is improved aswell, imo, it looks more realistic, the base of its tail is now proportioned to therest of the body, his chest doesn't have a weird angle anymore, the neck muscles aren't tense anymore. the face is pretty looking and the belly is more anathomically correct as the rib cage is now fitted for a quadrupedal. they are reptiles, so I think that it suits them to have less "fat" under the skin.

Sakuhana is a recent relase, but still a welcome improvment. the better resolution of her face, but most of all the bigger wing shape make the sprite look more healty. i do miss a bit the bright color of her tail.

Snow dragon changes are barely noticeable, but the sprite looks cleaner so... nice change.

Thunder was my least favourite of the Trio, and I'm afraid it will keep being so. There is nothing wrong with the shades of it, actually I prefer the new version. What i find diffuclt to see (and I have a poor eyesight to be honest) is the edges of it's head and body. their dark color blends too much with the rest of the dragon and the weird shape of its wing doesn't help. Overall it's definetly an improvment as the dragon does look more like it and less like a cartoon. It has the same issue as sprirt wards: the body is so dark and the color is so uniform that it makes a bit difficult to distinguish the details and limbs. If I would have had the choice I would have changed the sprite completly, to better show horns, head, lighting and the peculiar wing fingers.

--------------------

EDIT: and since eveyrone is mentioning gold and silver update... let me take the occasion to say they are the best update so far, imo. the female gold is just astonishing, it really deserves now to be one of the rarest CB to be found.

silver improved A LOT aswell, but I still dream of Ladylyzar ones from time to time 'cause their mane and pose was beautiful.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Don't think these have been as radically changed as say, the golds or silvers. But I'm not digging the Thunder. I think it's an example of how you can't 'modernize' a design and also faithfully keep all the best of the original. Hatchlings are pointier, and the color shift from new shading and less noticeable lightning color I'm not fond of. The horns are busy and remind me of hair. While I can appreciate small details like the leg/feet gaps being kept in the same spots, I think a new, bigger, shinier, dino-inspired Thunder 2.0 would have been nicer as a new breed.

Not surprised about the Sakuhana update. The Slytherin change was unexpected though, maybe it's related. Thankfully doesn't look too different in the lineage tile, though the white appears more dull on throat and wings. I like the less beefy Snow. I didn't mind the old wings, they looked like they were dusted with gold. I think the Magi would have looked great with the frill spines made orange/yellower like the original's. The wing finger things on the original also created nice contrast with those head and tail spines.

For me, Holly still holds the gold standard when it comes to major revamps. I notice a subtle arrogance of the "it's newer and more standardized; therefore it's always better" mindset. You can add all the propatagium and highlights in the world, a dragon will not suddenly become 'correct'. Some suspension of disbelief is needed for dragons in media-- a little grounding in reality is good-- but if you want to dictate which artistic designs are right v.s wrong for a mostly fantasy-driven idea you're just picking from personal preferences like everyone else. Nostalgia doesn't even have to necessarily factor into it-- it's not objectively wrong to find old sprites superior.

I love the sprite updates ❤️

Thank you so muchto all who were involved in maken nice sprites even prittier!

Sprite updates.

*heaves sigh*

And before I complain and get jumped on, I guess I'll add the obvious disclaimer that my issues have nothing to do with the spriters themselves, or their art skills. It's not an attack, it's a personal opinion.

I'm not thrilled by these changes, but most of them I could deal with, except the Thunders. I think other people already explained it better than I could, but messing around with one of the Legendary Trios makes me really unhappy, and I fervently hope that nothing will ever happen to the other two, because I really love them. Ice dragons just have that classic "dragony-dragon" Western look and are fierce, and the slight head tilt of the Magmas is endearing, plus I like the texture. RIP old Thunders, I guess. 💔

With the Magis, I guess it's the tails and head fins(?) of the adults I think look kind of weird, but other than that, not terrible. I can see what people mean about the hatchies, though. Not a big fan of this update, but it's not devastating either.

Snows were the least changed, which is good, but I always thought the hatchies could use some improvement, they always looked a bit weird to me, especially the snouts/muzzles. So the one set I think could've used some touching up remains unchanged. *shrug* And slightly related, why can't we start calling the holiday breeds by their names now instead of their release year? No other dragons are subjected to this and it can be confusing sometimes.

Was never a big fan of the "Potter" dragons, though the Razorcrests and Laculas were the ones I liked best. I'd say the snout on the Lacula looks a bit squished now and they're a lot thicker. Sort of indifferent to this one, though I think the old hatchies were a bit nicer.

Hard to say on the Sakuhanas, but the adults are maybe a little improved. Sorta preferred the old hatchies. I'm confused as to why the alts were also updated, seeing as they were released without a word. (And the total lack of info concerning that is still strange and disappointing, as I really liked those alts and am sad they're gone.)

I like all the new sprites, especially the new Thunder. Thanks to all.

1 hour ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

With the Magis, I can see what people mean about the hatchies, though. Not a big fan of this update, but it's not devastating either.

Yeah, well, I for one, am devastated.

I guess the problem for me is that the art on the site is heading towards softening outlines and makings things glowy.  Think of what happened to the silvers and how it changed the lineages with whites.  That's what happened to the Magis--they got all "glowy" and softened.

I think of the dragons here as pixel art, and I like art with strong clean lines.  That little orange guy with his little triangle head, the perfect wings over his back...gosh, I loved that sprite.  I don't want my pixel art to look like photos--completely realistic or whatever.  Taking the snowflakes and leaves away from the seasonal hatchlings took away all their cuteness and whimsey.  Folks objected to their little "loaf" feet, but it gave them a cute art deco kind of look.  I don't want realistic-looking dragons--heck, they aren't real, they live in our imaginations, so why shouldn't the art let us imagine how they might look by giving us a little less in terms of a realism?

The changes to the reds went backwards according to current art--a luscious, curvy storybook dragon became kind of harsh looking with jagged teeth and head, so does that mean it will get another update to soften it and make it glowy like the rest?

My favorite sprites from last year are the pargulus, new xenos, and stratos--but after the changes to the Lacula, I'm wondering how long it will be until they are made more generic, more inline without whatever the new Lacula and Magi art is supposed to be.

We collect sprites.  Collectors of books, coins, baseball cards, vases or whatever own what they collect--they won't look different tomorrow.  But if the sprites change here without any notice, I don't think it's a collecting game at all.  I don't know what it is.  It's a game where I devote lots of time and energy to creating lineages only to have the art change which ruins my lineages for all time--I never get to see what I created again.  At least I can have fun naming stuff and breeding z-codes--no monkeying around with the sprites can change that.  With that, I must be content.

The glowy, soft, out of focus look just seems wrong.  Everything else on the creature page is clear and in focus--all the words, all the dragon cave icons etc.  These new sprites just look out of place surrounded by the rest of the site stuff.  When only the sprites change but none of the fonts and other stuff change, they just look out of place.

I really struggle with the Thunder. Its horns are massive and visually confusing..  even when I zoom in, I have difficulty distinguishing what the horns are actually doing. The last "joint" of the horn really does it for me, because the sharp angle and having both the front and back horns visible make it a huge "mess" that I can't distinguish. They also really break up the sprite - the wing behind the horns seems separated from the rest of the dragon and I have a lot of difficulty viewing it as one entity. If we could take the ends of the horns off, or make them take up less of the sprite, I would be much happier. Great job on the rest of the dragon though!

I'm not a big fan of the Lacula update to the head as I don't understand what's going on with the extreme beak/point it now has. EDIT: I see those are it's new... teeth? They look blunt and they significant blend in with the upper jaw. The eye also looks quite dopey, not a fan of the more closed jaw,band the dragon seems bored instead of fierce. Rest of the body is great although I didn't think it needed updating.

Magi is great!

The other changes are nice too.

Edited by High Lord November

44 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

I really struggle with the Thunder. Its horns are massive and visually confusing..  even when I zoom in, I have difficulty distinguishing what the horns are actually doing.

I just cheekily consider it more of a hairdo than horns. :D But for what it's worth, if you're curious, there are three sets of protrusions on each side of the head. The bottom is straight, the middle one is straight, and the top one has a shape that goes approximately like this: _|‾|_

Or if you don't mind my (lack of) drawing skills with my fat fingers on my touch screen:

dragcave-thunder-horns-very-sloppy.png

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

I just cheekily consider it more of a hairdo than horns. :D But for what it's worth, if you're curious, there are three sets of protrusions on each side of the head. The bottom is straight, the middle one is straight, and the top one has a shape that goes approximately like this: _|‾|_

Or if you don't mind my (lack of) drawing skills with my fat fingers on my touch screen:

dragcave-thunder-horns-very-sloppy.png

I mean I definitely understand what it's trying to do - it's the same shape as the original Thunder's horns. But the distinction between the close and far horns is almost nonexistent - really messy and makes it look like one huge mass. Honestly for the sake of clarity it would be worth it to only draw in the closest horn, like it was in the original sprite. And/or make the horns flow a bit to make it stand out from the wing - given the magnitude of some of the other changes in the sprites, that would def be acceptable.

Also I'm pretty sure on this perspective, the rear horn would actually be to the "left" of the front horns, instead of to the right? Because the face is angled towards us (or perpendicular to us at worst), not away from us. There's also a tangent between the lowest front horn, the rear wing elbow, and the neck, which further really muddles it. And the highlight on the upper strut on the back wing also interferes with the horns - if I blur my eyes just slightly, it looks like a huge crest on the top of the head as opposed to a wing strut. 

1598385535_ScreenShot2021-03-14at1_14_49PM.thumb.png.2a989bb4519b00573987487ab60c9bbf.png

Something like this would really help the thunder dragon out I think. It's not huge changes, but to me this really clears up the silhouette and horns.

1860641296_ScreenShot2021-03-14at1_14_54PM.thumb.png.956da60b32a3b219be79709e58ab0ea4.png

Edited by High Lord November

3 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

We collect sprites.  Collectors of books, coins, baseball cards, vases or whatever own what they collect--they won't look different tomorrow.  But if the sprites change here without any notice, I don't think it's a collecting game at all.  I don't know what it is.  It's a game where I devote lots of time and energy to creating lineages only to have the art change which ruins my lineages for all time--I never get to see what I created again.  At least I can have fun naming stuff and breeding z-codes--no monkeying around with the sprites can change that.  With that, I must be content.

Times like these I feel glad I never got into making lineages... I collect messies because I like the chaotic-look, but I've never been invested in how specific dragons look in specific lineage patterns. I feel so much for all the lineage-makers who work so hard on something only to have it completely changed by a sudden unexpected 'update' like this. I know it's not the same in any real way, but I am very glad I started screenshotting my dragons after the silver update. Sprite updates are unfortunately going to continue to happen no matter how much we love the older sprites, but I do find some small comfort in knowing that those older sprites that I collected *for* that old sprite are still the same in my screenshots and I can look at them whenever I want. I know it's not the same, but I have to find some little comfort somewhere!

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

See, right here is why I just can't see these 'sprite updates' as 'improving on the sprite'. In general it seems like that's what sprite updates are trying to accomplish, right, improving the sprite? But without fail every single batch of updates has at least a few older-sprite issues that are *still* there. The weird _|‾|_ -shaped Thunder horn is the perfect example of that, why on earth wouldn't a sprite update include making such a weird-shaped horn more realistic/better-looking? If we *must* have these updates, shouldn't the updates at least make sure to hit *all* the problem-areas? I'm not a spriter but just looking at that horn it's very much not a natural-looking shape. It looks more like the lightening than a horn, really. 

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

It looks more like the lightening than a horn, really. 

I'm pretty sure that's the point of the shape, honestly. It's not my favourite horn shape, either, but it seems intentionally lightning-y to me!

@Spiteful_Crow ehhh, the Sakuhana SAs were released?! That's too bad! Maybe the spriter just wants new codes or something, hopefully.

(Hey... that'd be a slow and painstaking but cool way to make a legit higher gen with a bunch of SA Sakuhanas in the base, actually)

@HeatherMarie the point of the updates is to fix shading and obviously broken / obscure anatomical bits. The horns, while weird, aren't brokenly weird--they're just weird. I wouldn't want to see them changed for that! I've always loved, say, the fat lumpy tails on Magmas even if they too look a bit odd, I'd be very sad if they were considered defects to be removed.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

3 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

@HeatherMarie the point of the updates is to fix shading and obviously broken / obscure anatomical bits. The horns, while weird, aren't brokenly weird--they're just weird. I wouldn't want to see them changed for that! I've always loved, say, the fat lumpy tails on Magmas even if they too look a bit odd, I'd be very sad if they were considered defects to be removed.

That's why imo sprite updates are so frustrating/controversial in the first place. Things that are changed are often things that users liked, things that stay the same are often things that seem like they *should* be changed... As a long-time user but non-spriter, looking over all the past sprite updates it seems fairly arbitrary what is and isn't changed/updated on each sprite. I agree I wouldn't want the Magma's tails changed (or their head positioning, or bulkiness in general, etc etc), but it's completely possible that would be considered 'something that needs updating' if/when Magmas get this treatment. (And while some may see those horns as 'weird', I see them as plain wrong; They do not look natural in any way and if updates are trying to look more realistic and/or less fantastical, that horn should've at least been smoothed a little on those sharp turns...)

Edited by HeatherMarie

So I just want to throw out there:

It seems like a lot of people are upset because they feel like a statement about quality of art is being made. I wanted to add that I'm pretty sure these updates are being made to increase art consistency across the site, not to arrogantly condemn certain styles as bad or ugly or wrong as art. There's nothing inherently wrong with the old sprites as works of art, and there wasn't and never will be anything wrong with liking those sprites. But none of us can pretend they all had anatomy and shading and posing that was consistent with the site's standards. The site is now striving for believable fantastical anatomy. Maybe you dislike that and prefer that your dragons adhere to no law of anatomy or believability, and that's fine! But that isn't the direction DC is going, and no amount of outrage will change that. 

My personal take on the update:

-Lacula: I like it! I think I enjoyed the head posing a bit more in the old sprite, but this update fixes the pillowy shading the original had in places, and really improves the posing on the wings. It looked good before, it looks great now! I love the increased definition of the belly plating, though this does lead to it looking significantly darker and less silvery around the throat and neck. 

-Magi: I appreciate the increased contrast in the shading (though I wish it were slightly less saturated), and I think the slight posing change makes them look a bit less like pancakey-style reptiles that squoosh out when they lay down, to a more snakelike, rounder noodle and I can appreciate that haha. I am the teeniest bit sad about the slight lowering of the neck because I feel it gave the Magi a bit of a... dressage horse appearance, but I don't mind it. Also, regarding some people's thoughts that they now look like they're starving due to their "visible ribs"- I'm pretty sure those aren't actually the ribs we're seeing behind the shoulder, but the connection of the serratus anterior and the oblique abdominal muscles, which meet and overlap at the ribs in a zig-zag. You can actually see this in the Snow as well. Overall, looks good! 

-Sakuhana: Love the bigger wings and increased detail and more defined wing shading! I also appreciate those nicely defined pectoral and deltoid muscles, no dragon that actually flies is going to have subtle or invisible muscles there unless it's covered in feathers or thick fluff. 

-Snow: I love the increased clarity in and amount of gold on the wings.

-Thunder: Okay so, I'm not gonna lie, I never realized before now Thunders even had horns. They're more visible now, but I feel they need brighter highlights to make them stand out from the far wing- as it is, I thought they were black patterning on the far wing. Kudos for improving them to the point I realized they're there though! ^^; Like many other people, I feel the update makes the dragon look a touch washed-out and desaturated, but I do overall love the bigger sprite and the addition of feet. :) I will kinda miss the very round and very blue hatchling sprites, but I like the new guys too! I appreciate the S2's head getting moved out of its wing ^^;

So... yeah, this is an update I can get behind! However, I am sympathetic to any people who've had their lineages irreparably altered by the color changes on some of these dragons. Small color tweaks can mean a big change in the way two dragons play off each other and I'm sorry that anybody was negatively impacted. 😕 I hope you all are able to find new things to like about those lineages once you've gotten used to the changes.

Edited by Sylph264

46 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

That's why imo sprite updates are so frustrating/controversial in the first place. Things that are changed are often things that users liked, things that stay the same are often things that seem like they *should* be changed... As a long-time user but non-spriter, looking over all the past sprite updates it seems fairly arbitrary what is and isn't changed/updated on each sprite. I agree I wouldn't want the Magma's tails changed (or their head positioning, or bulkiness in general, etc etc), but it's completely possible that would be considered 'something that needs updating' if/when Magmas get this treatment. (And while some may see those horns as 'weird', I see them as plain wrong; They do not look natural in any way and if updates are trying to look more realistic and/or less fantastical, that horn should've at least been smoothed a little on those sharp turns...)

Something I've seen a lot of artists talk about in design is the "rule of cool." I.e. if something isn't a major anatomical flaw and the creativity in design properly justifies it, it's okay to implement. I think the Thunder's horns fall into that category––they're a jagged structure that resembles a lightning bolt, and don't impact musculature anatomy or the larger functioning parts of the dragon. While a little more fantastical, it's a cool enough element that directly ties to the dragon's core concept, so it makes sense to maintain. Some whimsy is okay where it doesn't break the dragon.

Edited by Pixxelation

16 minutes ago, Sylph264 said:

So I just want to throw out there:

It seems like a lot of people are upset because they feel like a statement about quality of art is being made. I wanted to add that I'm pretty sure these updates are being made to increase art consistency across the site, not to arrogantly condemn certain styles as bad or ugly or wrong as art.

Pretty sure that's not what you find in art museums--consistency.  We've got more than 270 breeds of dragons--what needs to be consistent?  Why do we need generic dragons?  I have my least favorite sprites near the end of my scroll.  You can't look at all the sprites all the time--why do the oldest (just to pick a number, let's go with 27 or 10%) need to be changed to be the same as everything else when if people don't like them they can just tuck them away at the bottom?  The new Magi look nothing like the Stratos or the new Xenos--the new Magi isn't "consistent" with those breeds--in fact the cleaner lines of the original without the out of focus softening look more like the 2020 sprites.

The old magi hatchling looks very much like the stratos hatchling in terms of style, and I love the stratos hatchling.  Guess I better not get too attached since it will be changed somewhere down the road.

I'd like to make this very clear:  I have nothing against the new sprites as art, I'm not critiquing the art.  What I'm critiquing is the changing of art that I have collected and grown to love.  I'm not crazy about the softer style but could love new breeds in that style.  I just don't understand why that style has to be forced on old sprites.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

16 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Pretty sure that's not what you find in art museums--consistency.  We've got more than 270 breeds of dragons--what needs to be consistent?  Why do we need generic dragons?  I have my least favorite sprites near the end of my scroll.  You can't look at all the sprites all the time--why do the oldest (just to pick a number, let's go with 27 or 10%) need to be changed to be the same as everything else?  The new Magi look nothing like the Stratos or the new Xenos--the new Magi isn't "consistent" with those breeds--in fact the cleaner lines of the original without the out of focus softening look more like the 2020 sprites.

Believable anatomy and believable shading do not a generic dragon make. Real living creatures all obey certain rules of anatomy and biology (even if some seem very odd) and they still produce a stunning array of diversity. 

Believable anatomy and shading make the site's designs more consistent with each other. As you note, the updated Magi don't look like Stratos or Xenos, meaning the update did not make them generic, but the increased contrast in their shading makes them much less flat than they were before, bringing their shading more in-line with the rest of the site. Take Flight Rising for example- the site has massive variety in the sorts of anatomy and body types the dragons have, but they all obey similar rules of style and anatomy. It's okay that you liked that the old designs jumped out at you because of their unique styles, but those unique styles also made them look noticeably out of place- especially to newcomers. That's why they're being updated. Not because they were bad or wrong, just because they look like they came from a different game entirely. 

As far as the "out of focus softening look" you mention for the new sprites, well, the new Magi looks much cleaner and clearer to my eyes- but perception varies. 

Edited by Sylph264

9 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Pretty sure that's not what you find in art museums--consistency.  We've got more than 270 breeds of dragons--what needs to be consistent?  Why do we need generic dragons?  I have my least favorite sprites near the end of my scroll.  You can't look at all the sprites all the time--why do the oldest (just to pick a number, let's go with 27 or 10%) need to be changed to be the same as everything else when if people don't like them they can just tuck them away at the bottom?  The new Magi look nothing like the Stratos or the new Xenos--the new Magi isn't "consistent" with those breeds--in fact the cleaner lines of the original without the out of focus softening look more like the 2020 sprites.

The old magi hatchling looks very much like the stratos hatchling in terms of style, and I love the stratos hatchling.  Guess I better not get too attached since it will be changed somewhere down the road.

While I sympathize with having your faves changed the wording of this makes it sound like this was some kind of personal attack on your favorite dragons specifically and it comes off as a bit... overly dramatic?  The Stratos hatchies have a clear pose where you can clearly differentiate which body part is which, while old Magi hatchies always read as orange blobs with heads to me if I didn't specifically focus on them - so I really don't think that's a fair comparison to make and it almost sounds like borderline fearmongering of "ohh now ALL your faves will get changed too!" 😕

Change isn't always bad, people.  I get some of these changes will take a bit to get used to, but this isn't the first sprite update to happen and surely won't be the last, and the whole site has yet to combust over it.

2 minutes ago, Falorni said:

While I sympathize with having your faves changed the wording of this makes it sound like this was some kind of personal attack on your favorite dragons specifically and it comes off as a bit... overly dramatic?  The Stratos hatchies have a clear pose where you can clearly differentiate which body part is which, while old Magi hatchies always read as orange blobs with heads to me if I didn't specifically focus on them - so I really don't think that's a fair comparison to make and it almost sounds like borderline fearmongering of "ohh now ALL your faves will get changed too!" 😕

Change isn't always bad, people.  I get some of these changes will take a bit to get used to, but this isn't the first sprite update to happen and surely won't be the last, and the whole site has yet to combust over it.

I could always see all the body parts of the old magi hatchlings--back legs, head, nose, eyes, front legs.  I find the new one harder to find all the parts.  The wings over the back don't look nearly as nice--they're too small, the old bigger wings were like the long legs on a newborn horse.

What does change mean?  Of course change isn't always bad--so add new dragons with new styles, that's a great change.  Change isn't always bad--so that means sometimes it is, right?

When you collect things, the things you collect should stay the way you collected them.

What is the site about if it's not about collecting sprites?

I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out a good analogy for how the new magi strikes me, and the best I can up with is this--those raised gel stickers with something lasered on top of it.  That's what they look like when they are surrounded by all the other stuff on their creature page, all the words etc.  They just don't fit the style of the pages.  They look out of place.  The art and look of the site is about more than just the dragons--it's also about all the other stuff on the creature pages, and the out of focus softened look just looks odd to me.

26 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Pretty sure that's not what you find in art museums--consistency.  We've got more than 270 breeds of dragons--what needs to be consistent?

2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

They just don't fit the style of the pages.  They look out of place.

I'm struggling to see exactly what point you're trying to make, because these two posts are contradictory.

4 minutes ago, Keileon said:

I'm struggling to see exactly what point you're trying to make, because these two posts are contradictory.

I guess my point is this--why do we have to only have one art style on the website?  I don't particularly like some of the newer stuff (I love most of the newer stuff), but when I don't like a sprite, I just stick it near the bottom of my scroll.

Not all fonts etc will go perfectly with the sprite art styles--but I want multiple sprite art styles.

Edited by random_dragon_collector