Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

20 minutes ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Sure, I'll take one!

And if anyone wants one, I have an army of demon snowmen in need of homes. Just feed them the soul of one of the damned every so often and they'll be fine..... or pizza. They like pizza too.

Screenshot_2020-12-28 Dragon Cave(2).png

Can I have one of the light green ones? Reminding me of Slimer from Ghostbusters XD 

oh by the way! if any of the duplication methods arent working for anyone, i use chrome and a computer, if you're done decorating your cookie and are at the point where you'd click "save and send", you can go to the top where your tabs are and right click your tab and click on "duplicate", it should make an exact copy so you're able to save lots of your cookie!

Wow! Everyone’s cookies look so great!

I‘m not really good at drawing but it is fun and I tried my best. If anyone wants one of them, I‘ve got about six or seven from each type.

4154943F-004C-4274-8E4C-7FD225FF8E67.jpeg

@Lagie , @lilbird , @InvaderAlexis , @e-sheep sent! Hope they reached you, forgot to ask your scroll name 

waiting for cooldown now

@Chaosdawn glad you like it, will send you one!

@Alskasaur yes, I still have Bakugou, will send you one!

@*Silver Fox* glad you liked the wave, it took some patience but is not as difficult as it looks. Tell me your scroll name and I'll send you one!

@Nevemore yes, waves are still available!, Just tell me if your scroll name is same as here!

@ZOMB_E sure! mummy snowman coming your way in a bit!

@rinoa26 will send a mummy in a bit!

@biruko yes I do! I which one would you like?

Tell me if your scroll name is different than your username here! 

Hope I didn't miss any messages.

Give me some time to send all these but, in case you see later that your cookie didn't reach you, just message me!

@water-spirit it reached me! thanks, my scroll is the same as my name here but ive been meaning to actually set up a signature for a while now, just a bit lazy lol. i sent you a shirakumo in return 🧡

1 hour ago, water-spirit said:

@tjenni Can I have a polar bear if there are any left? 

@BatPopsicle I would love a zombie snowman!

scroll name is same as here, water-spirit. will send something back, you can choose or let me send in random!

Also, for anyone else who might be interested, here is what I have:

6 waves

3 angry Bakugos

9 toilet paper mummy (vampire?) snowman

wave.png

bakugo.png

mummy snowman.png

@water-spirit sure, I will send you a zombie snowman right now. I would love a mummy snowman please. Thank you 😊 my scroll name is the same

2 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

@Lagie , @lilbird , @InvaderAlexis , @e-sheep sent! Hope they reached you, forgot to ask your scroll name 

waiting for cooldown now

@Chaosdawn glad you like it, will send you one!

@Alskasaur yes, I still have Bakugou, will send you one!

@*Silver Fox* glad you liked the wave, it took some patience but is not as difficult as it looks. Tell me your scroll name and I'll send you one!

@Nevemore yes, waves are still available!, Just tell me if your scroll name is same as here!

@ZOMB_E sure! mummy snowman coming your way in a bit!

@rinoa26 will send a mummy in a bit!

Tell me if your scroll name is different than your username here! 

Hope I didn't miss any messages.

Give me some time to send all these but, in case you see later that your cookie didn't reach you, just message me!

Scroll name is *Silver Fox* just like my username here. Thank you so much! :wub: 

Yay!! Thanks everyone!! I’ll try to cookie back if I can find the time... New Years is pretty huge here and we’re getting ready

6 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

This snek think it looks cute

The tiny blush is absolutely adorable, thank you again!

@water-spirit Scroll name is Rigante but I still need your favorite dragon for reasons.

3 minutes ago, Liara said:

I‘m not really good at drawing but it is fun and I tried my best. If anyone wants one of them, I‘ve got about six or seven from each type.

Oooh, these are cute! Would love a piggie!  🙂

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

Cookie worm incoming.

Thank you so much! I'll send something back soon :)

1 minute ago, water-spirit said:

I would also love wave cookie, but if you don't have any now, I would love to get Bakugou :) Thank you so much!

Both my scroll and username are almost the same, just my scroll start with capital letter (I'm not sure if it make any difference with sending?). Thank you so much :)

I'll take a cookie from whoever is gifting them! I've given out 30 only have received 11. 🤔 

Bird cookies if you have them please! Or anything naturalish. My scroll is Wonderwanders. No #2!

3 minutes ago, Liara said:

I would love to have an Eeyore one if you have it!

4 minutes ago, Liara said:

Is that little Eeyore on the right still available? Love him :wub:

8 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

Can I have one of the light green ones? Reminding me of Slimer from Ghostbusters XD 

Sent him over!

8 minutes ago, Liara said:

Eeyore, please, if you have one left! :D He's so cute!

@water-spirit, got it! Thank you!

Interesting the cookies show up in the received section in the order they were made, not the order they were received.

Edited by Lagie

4 minutes ago, wonderwanders2 said:

I'll take a cookie from whoever is gifting them! I've given out 30 only have received 11. 🤔 

Bird cookies if you have them please! Or anything naturalish. My scroll is Wonderwanders. No #2!

I hope a heart-theme wormy is okay. 

2 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Oh no, what have I done

Edit: I counted 85 gentlemen Mints. Help.😭

image.png.518cd49c3a83c80341f8e7e7b7d14f37.png

Love these so much!!!!!

@Moriaty So awesome!!! If you make any  Gryffindor or ravenclaw ones I would Love to give one a home!!! 

@Jazeki  If you have any worms left I would happily give one home! I will trade you for a slightly buck tooth minion! 🤣

@water-spirit.  If you have any of those beautiful waves left I would trade you for a grumpy Snowman who got peed on or a bucktooth minion. ❤

Edited by acm1923

42 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

If anyone would like a wormy, I have plenty available. 

I would love a wormy!

@tjenni Do you have any more Pingus? I'd love a birb!

Currently in the process of sending off the Gentlemints to everyone who's asked. :) There are still plenty more (>60) so lemme know if you'd like one!

@water-spirit are there more mummy snow man available? I think you missed when I last quoted you but then I also threw a lot of things in that post and only added the @ after a few edits. ty!

@lovecats99 same here don't know if you (or even the notification box) caught my last post but I'd love a gentle mint XD