Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

image.png.79151e95ff7e35687d3b8b9d331d2f16.png

i made some more of these, if anyone wants them. i thought they looked cool ,i have 8 of them :P 

14 minutes ago, banban007 said:

my scroll name is banban007

and thank you to everyone who sent me cookies, I think I've return all... but if I miss, please let me know :D
@*Silver Fox* Thank you for the Lady cookie, love it. :wub:

I am super happy that you like it! The eyelashes were a challenge but I'm so glad you like it. :wub: 

13 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Bear sent! 

Thank you! I sent you a cat! :D

Thank you @Auriene , @Leidarendi , @rinoa26❤️ Just wondering, any of you want Goku from Dragon Ball.. or cat's butt? XD 

@*Silver Fox* I'm super happy when I see it. The eyelashes are perfect! 😍

Edited by banban007

29 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

Sent :)

Sure, I can send you one of each.  Is your scroll name the same as your forum name? The pickle is from Rick and Morty (Rick turns himself into one lol)

When you click on save, click it a bunch of times before it changes to the sending screen

Yes scroll is acm1923! Love Rick and Morty!! ❤❤ I will send a cookie in return!

2 minutes ago, acm1923 said:

Yes scroll is acm1923! Love Rick and Morty!! ❤❤ I will send a cookie in return!

Sent both. I wasn't sure you knew based off your post lol. Glad to know a fellow R&M fan 😄

16 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@Chaosdawn Can I have a penguin (if it's still available)? Thanks!

Sent!

If I owe anyone a silly penguin, plz let me know. Memory & concentration isn't so good atm. I have teh covid. 

7 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Thank you @Auriene , @Leidarendi , @rinoa26❤️ Just wondering, any of you want Goku from Dragon Ball.. or cat's butt? XD 

How on Earth you managed to get a portrait of GOKU on a cookie is beyond me. :blink: 

8 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Would love one or the other if you still have one left ❤️

41 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Crowsfold, you have any snails left? I'll trade you a crab. And Moriaty, you have any magikarp left? May I have one?

1686085443_Pokedakucrab.png.6606c1a83640d4ec3adef9a7f76edd43.png

What I've been doing to duplicate cookies is hit the "save and send" button, and then use my browser's "back" button, and it remembers the state of my cookie design that I just saved.

If there's any Umbreon cookies left, could I have one? Umbreon is my favorite pokemon, and I'll send you something nice in return!

12 minutes ago, Auriene said:

@banban007 Goku would be perfect, but cat's butt is fine too XD

I'll just send you both after cool down XD 

9 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

How on Earth you managed to get a portrait of GOKU on a cookie is beyond me. :blink: 

Haha! I guess I was too motivated, drawing it for Biruko since he made Gintoki for me yesterday.. and we both love Dragon Ball. XD❤️ Do you want 1? I can send it.

@InvaderAlexis Hey thanks for the cookie! I don't know what character is that, but it looks cool! XD 

Edited by banban007
adding comment

i didnt think many people would know it, so i regret making so many copies. nobodys really interested so i might just send them to random.

this might be more popular though.. maybe...

image.png.a88107d53e85251c66613691352b4d88.png

jevil, anyone?? i have 10.

15 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Sent!

If I owe anyone a silly penguin, plz let me know. Memory & concentration isn't so good atm. I have teh covid. 

Thanks for the cookie. :wub: Hope you feel better soon!

@banban007 I'd love a koi, if you still have some. I sent you a sheep. If you'd like a unique one I can make you another one 😃

I may have tried the double-creating trick and I may have made a flock of 10 of those sheepies.. If anyone would like one, let me know :Dimage.png.c1ac457e5083eaf6f3aee9f2db6951e7.png

I tried duplicating the few cookies I was actually proud of but this stupid lag hates me so much that it just doesn't duplicate *anything* for me now matter how spam-clicky I get.

I feel betrayed.

2 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

@banban007 I'd love a koi, if you still have some. I sent you a sheep. If you'd like a unique one I can make you another one 😃

I may have tried the double-creating trick and I may have made a flock of 10 of those sheepies.. If anyone would like one, let me know :Dimage.png.c1ac457e5083eaf6f3aee9f2db6951e7.png

Can have one please? Scrollname = forumname

Will send a Minion-like one back :)

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I tried duplicating the few cookies I was actually proud of but this stupid lag hates me so much that it just doesn't duplicate *anything* for me now matter how spam-clicky I get.

I feel betrayed.

Yep, just happened to me also. So disappointed...

old cookies all gone (sorry for not replying, I was away and could only send randomly through mobile phone), made some new ones, return cookies would be loved ^^

0cookies.jpg.d171690b0c60b2f91e9c7655d3300d18.jpg

Dalmatian: 0

Polar Bear: 3

Dino: 4

Ponyta: 4

Rockhopper Penguin: 4

edit: African Penguin: 4

edit:  Gentoo Penguin: 4

edit: will be offline now, will gift the rest tomorrow

Edited by tjenni

RubyEyes and Auriene - try what I've been doing: submit a cookie, then use your browser's "back" button to return to the cookie-in-progress page. That should reload the cookie you just saved so that you can re-save another copy of it.

9 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

Yes, please! Very cute!