Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

13 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I, ah, had fun

I have five of those. I don't know if ppl would be interested tho XD I might just inflict them on random people 

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.50.57 PM.png

Wow, all your cookies are so amazing, and this one is too! So good! :)

2 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

@Moriaty Seems like I missed your first message, messages are so many that I just scroll down searching for my name in a blue background 😂

So I'm glad you messaged again. Yes, mumies still available, I'll send one now. Is your scroll name same as here?

Ah my scroll name is M_Jim. I kind of feel obliged to say that my real name isn't Jim tho, both my scroll and forum name are from Jim Moriarty XD

Would you like any other cookie I made? There're a few pokemon and hufflepuff and slytherin crest and a number of joker left

And @biruko I'm sending you a clefairy and a magikarp! I don't think I've sent one to you yet XD I made those two right before going to bed

Edited by Moriaty

1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

And @biruko I'm sending you a clefairy and a magikarp! I don't think I've sent one to you yet XD I made those two right before going to bed

Thank you! I'm also sending you some of my new ones, new Pokemon to collection :D

11 minutes ago, Mika said:

These were made on mobile so they aren't as great as ones made on laptop imo, but they are available for anyone. I have a fair few of the cardinal ones. Just ask and ye shall receive (after cooldown)!

erwsss.png.65ebd0b18a9f96fe3d4b7853e1e707b4.png  

I'd love a tree with a cardinal, if you still have some! 

(scroll is Laura-Borealis) Thanks!

14 hours ago, Tamahaganae said:

With a lot more practice I feel my cats are much less blobby and more cute! I'm not as happy with the brown tabby, I think I need to work on that more.

50769275538_60ed242af2.jpg

I sent you an improved cat @jewel21

@banban007 I sent you a white cat and a black cat, thanks in advance for the cat butt and may I please have one of those beautiful Koi if you don't mind?

@Jazeki thank you for the worm, he's SO cute!

@samsap thank you for the Trek insignia!

@Moonlightelf if there are any sneks left could I please have one? If you'd like a cat pick one ☺️

@Moriaty may I please have a Loki keychain? And a random pokemon would be awesome! if you'd like a cat or three let me know ;)

Everyone is so talented, it makes me want to work harder and branch out from cats  😝

Do you have anymore of the one with the green? If so, I would love one please. It looks almost like my kitty ^_^ I do love them all though ❤

9 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Updating with all the wormies that have gone out so far....

all wormies.png

I'd like a worm please if you have any left :)

3 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Ah my scroll name is M_Jim. I kind of feel obliged to say that my real name isn't Jim tho, both my scroll and forum name are from Jim Moriarty XD

Would you like any other cookie I made? There're a few pokemon and hufflepuff and slytherin crest and a number of joker left

Sent your cookie! 

I would love a Joker one, looks stunning! 😍 Thank you

55 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Penguin close-up. XD  I haz no skillz.

Closeup.jpg.f412362fb1b046aa6339530851bfa722.jpg

These are adorable if you ask me! As I see you love penguins so much I sent you a penguin myself! Hope you like the icy landscape. :wub: 

image.png.1b53ba80733310e5c77ab6bf2208bb30.png

i accidentally made 6 of these, i meant to make, like, 4. overabundance of rhythm rally boys! pls take!

1 minute ago, InvaderAlexis said:

image.png.1b53ba80733310e5c77ab6bf2208bb30.png

i accidentally made 6 of these, i meant to make, like, 4. overabundance of rhythm rally boys! pls take!

Lol, so cute! Can I take one? 😂

I've got 1 rainbow star left and now all of these are up for grabs :) there are more than what is shown

002.thumb.png.81dd5f98a26cf6ad77c8cc046885ed87.png

@lovecats99 I'll take a gentlemint if they're still numerous. : >

I can duo dragons I can make in return.

Edited by Xathoa

I think I sent cats to everyone who wanted one, if I missed you please let me know!

I have to go to work but when I get home I'll be making more cats and even trying things that aren't cats 😝 I'll post up my results. In the meantime, please feel free to send me any and all of your wonderful cookies, they are ALL appreciated!

4 minutes ago, katcombs said:

I've got 1 rainbow star left and now all of these are up for grabs :) there are more than what is shown

002.thumb.png.81dd5f98a26cf6ad77c8cc046885ed87.png

Can I take this one? →image.png.67d1ae68d7c35584ff6f83c578c15f80.png Thank you :D

Edited by a101401014

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take this one? →image.png.67d1ae68d7c35584ff6f83c578c15f80.png Thank you :D

Sure can :) All sent!

3 minutes ago, Tamahaganae said:

I think I sent cats to everyone who wanted one, if I missed you please let me know!

I have to go to work but when I get home I'll be making more cats and even trying things that aren't cats 😝 I'll post up my results. In the meantime, please feel free to send me any and all of your wonderful cookies, they are ALL appreciated!

I would love to have a cat at some point if possible please. I'll send you over a landscape (about the only thing I'm good at.

Scroll name is Fysha

Would anyone want one of these? Snow and birds taken from Skye-Ara, who sent me a much better version of a snowy tree :D

cookies (2).png

14 minutes ago, Xathoa said:

@lovecats99 I'll take a gentlemint if they're still numerous. : >

I can duo dragons I can make in return.

Sure thing. :) A mint is coming your way.

@Tamahaganae I'd love a kitty! Would you like a Mint?