TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

I want to thank everyone involved—and there was a long list of people in the credits—who helped create this amazing Halloween event. :nyan:

PieMaster, the music was magnificent. ^_^

Thanks to all below for the beautiful artwork, design, and story writing: :nyan:

Visual Art:

Map design

• Dohaerys
  • Odeen
  • Piemaster
  • TJ09
  • ZioCorvid

Writing

• Adrak
  • birdzgoboom
  • Infinis
  • JOTB
  • Marrionetta
  • PieMaster
  • Odeen
  • rosastrasza
  • TCA
  • TJ09

Music

• PieMaster

Coordination

• JOTB
  • PieMaster
  • TJ09

Based on an original story by

• JOTB

4 minutes ago, LinnahSandler said:

1ta4mof.gif    My favourite Trick or Treat of all time. ^_^

I love this dino! :wub:

He'd make an awesome cave addition.

my favorite trick or treat - there are several - but my all time favorite is the black cat holding a piece of candy corn, from 2014 I think? 

This one:

ToT_2014_15.jpg.13153728c1d95a55273906759198a4d6.jpg

I don't know who sprited it, but as I love cats and candy corn, it is my winner lol.

Just now finished two extra years of treats that I had missed before. Now it seems I'm picking up a few pieces from, I believe 2010, that I didn't have time collecting. My Jack o' Lantern badge has had its small smirk for years.

I don't know if this has been suggested already, but this year's 'Trick or Treat' event enabling us to collect previous years 'treats' after we have finished with this years collecting would be a wonderful idea for next years (2021) Easter Egg Hunt...

Thank you.

I totally enjoyed this years collection...

I've been working my way back through the treats, although I probably won't finish in time this year.  I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to work on it, though!

Here are some of my favorites from this year:

76zyvw.png1mqunbj.gif

They're really strange creatures, drawn really nicely.

I'm also amused that apparently two people independently thought of the "eye candy" pun :D

flme6z.gif18tkzal.gif

The funny thing is that each time I look at my basket, a different awesome one pops out at me.  Or a different set of awesome ones.  So the first time, I noticed those two strange creatures.  And now, looking again, I see these:

5gork8.gifpmnkqk.png

They're all awesome!

Forgot to say, but the purple Among Us imposter treat was mine this year :) 

8zm686Z.gif

Oh, I love how we can collect Treats from previous years. I missed out on a lot of them because I couldn't check that frequently - now with COVID, I can :D

Loved the game. Found some parts confusing (I had to look up the "doors" method because Avery made me think there was a puzzle to be solved, which was a bit annoying). The tile one, I just looked up because I didn't want to spend the time lol. But honestly this site is one of the most festive parts of my life and I love it! Thanks for all of your hard work and care, it makes my life a bit brighter :)

will the Halloween biome continue to drop past Halloweens tomorrow, or new eggs only?

2 hours ago, LinnahSandler said:

1ta4mof.gif    My favourite Trick or Treat of all time. ^_^

Oh, thanks!

6 minutes ago, Aniia said:

will the Halloween biome continue to drop past Halloweens tomorrow, or new eggs only?

Halloween biome will drop past Halloweens through tomorrow.

All of the other biomes will be completely taken over by the new Halloween.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

I got five new eggs without trying because I kept tapping and my connection was slow. Whoooowhoo! I'm going to influence two of them and leave the rest to chance

In the first 3 minutes I'd swear I got 5 good hits (confirmation page included), yet my scroll only holds two eggs... but I see that others have more than 2 eggs so it's not a breed limit, is it?

nah, its just fast clicking and luck. So annoyed about that Undine, I wanted 5 eggs. Oh well, guess I'll kick it to the AP tomorrow.