TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

48 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Do bolt dragons have a zappy scribble sprite just like the glowy aeons and naked luminae?  haven't seen any, but I also haven't looked too hard.

Sadly, no. He used stun, and still looks the same.

I was dragon chow LOL.  Thanks

THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE COOL IMAGES FOR APRIL1!!! Too cute!

2 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Wonder if I'll always end up getting eaten

Well, this time I actually just wanted a Cave mint and... 😕

I like to think somebody else got an Upsie because of that.

Will there be a posting with images for all the April Fool drawings that replaced the dragons? I'd love to see them all (even the ones I don't have on my scroll). So clever and unexpected.

Thank you Lagie for the great slide show with the drawings!!!! Much appreciated and enjoyed.

thank you to the talented artists, and in some cases their talented kids, for the bright spot of fun today!

as thoroughly as i enjoyed the "updated" sprites, i do have to say i'm happy to see all the gorgeously detailed ones back on my scroll. :3

So, I got in at 11:59 PM Eastern and made my choice.  Got an upside down egg.  The dragon must be religious, though, as it's "Call sign" almost spells out holier. hOLir

I got my first upside-down egg! Glad to finally have some decent art on this site. My favorites are the Aqualis, Arcana, Tinsels, Rifts, and of course the Mimic Pygmies.

19 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

I am not seeing anything out of the ordinary anywhere

Because it last only for April the 1st.

And it' already after midnight

I loooove all the sketchy sprites!! I was doing other stuff most of the day so at like 11:30 I realized that I'd wanted to screenshot my favorites before they disappeared. Thankfully opening the rest of my scroll pages in different tabs before midnight hit let me take screenshots after. Thank you so much to everyone who made this awesome April Fools possible!

It was a blast while it lasted.

And in case some of you are still down because you became dragon chow and it's taking a while to respawn, there are still some consolation Fool Mints over here. (Sorry if I've spammed this too much.)

Thank you @Lagie for the slideshow!

Edited by Chaosdawn

17 hours ago, Aerylon said:

PETITION TO KEEP THESE AROUND FOR ALL OF APRIL!!

Let's face it - These are AWESOME! All the kudos to the artists! 

These adorable designs instantly brought a smile to my face, brightened my day, healed my heart, and my crops flourished.

Quite frankly, I needed it.  A lot of people need it. 

Which is why I'd like to propose that these alternate dragons hang around for the entire month of April.  To help spread a little joy to a world that desperately needs it.  I know this is supposed to be a limited time offer, but I really think it would help a lot of folks in our community right now.  And I'm all for helping others, so what do the rest of you think?  

TJ?  Can we make this a thing for a little longer please?

^_^

Is this still a thing? Can it be a thing?

Also, my favorite are pillows. They are so FLUFFY!

L

17 hours ago, Lagie said:

8 hours ago, pfeifferpack said:

Will there be a posting with images for all the April Fool drawings that replaced the dragons? I'd love to see them all (even the ones I don't have on my scroll). So clever and unexpected.

The link above has a slideshow with all of them!

Glad you guys enjoyed it! I had fun putting it together. :)

Thank you, TJ and all the spriters, for a very fun day!

Totally missed this post xD
When I get back into my account, I was dissapointed that my first dragon didn't have a sprite alternative. So I did one myself. Enjoy the paint Black Dragon

image.png.2eb2533bb30f949d5fe087125aff44f2.png

6 hours ago, Nightmon said:

Totally missed this post xD
When I get back into my account, I was dissapointed that my first dragon didn't have a sprite alternative. So I did one myself. Enjoy the paint Black Dragon

image.png.2eb2533bb30f949d5fe087125aff44f2.png

Lol, very cute! :D

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

The link above has a slideshow with all of them!

Glad you guys enjoyed it! I had fun putting it together. :)

Thank you, TJ and all the spriters, for a very fun day!

I have more spirit ward sprites than are in that, I'll give them to you later (am a bit busy just at the moment).

1 minute ago, MessengerDragon said:

I have more spirit ward sprites than are in that, I'll give them to you later (am a bit busy just at the moment).

Awesome! Thanks! Will look forward to those. :)