TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

4 minutes ago, DovahInAhrkZoriik said:

I have never been more proud of this name than I am right now.

unknown.png

This just absolutely made me day! Thanks for this! 😂

This is epic.

Thank you to everyone, who contributed art to make all those sprites "better". I had a blast scrlling through my scroll :)

You both have to take the same action or you will be eaten. I too said nothing and was eaten. I got Mints for two straight years, so I have to admit this was a nice change of pace. XD 

Oh, heaven, thanks for the sprites, I had to laugh so hard. :D Went through the rest of the day with a silly grin on my face.

And this time I was not eaten, I got the special egg. Best 1st April ever!

who do i ask permission from if i want to use one of these new/updated sprites as my avatar? :D

How do you know if it is special one or normal mint one?  I thought if you both take same action, or say nothing you get normal one, maybe?  Since it is already done, I am not sure what happened on mine

My mint egg was show upside down. It seems regular on my scroll but once I click on it it is standing on its head.

I'm totally in love with the Tercorns and Stratos. ❤️

Thank you for this funny moments while browsing through my scroll. :D

(And I got eaten... ;) )

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

7 minutes ago, 49ER said:

How do you know if it is special one or normal mint one?  I thought if you both take same action, or say nothing you get normal one, maybe?  Since it is already done, I am not sure what happened on mine

@49ER Yours is upside down. Open its page and you can see.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

35 minutes ago, TCA said:

yes hello feel free, these are for y'all to enjoy

*basks in your supreme artistic glory and benevolence for a minute and then promptly goes change vis avatar (disclaimer: might take a while because I'm a klutz that was faster than I thought!)*

Edited by pinkgothic

Thank you Fuzzbucket!  I have been hoping to get a mate for my other April Fool mint I got the first year.

omg LOL! love these "better" dragons, this certainly made me smile, some are hilarious 😂
Though, good old me who next to never has an eye on the calendar, ofc didn't pay attention to the date when I logged in and went through some intense feelings when I saw the first few on my scroll, that, coincidently, don't look soooo much different from their originals, especially at first glance when you notice something's not like you remember it 😄
First thought - What the egg??? Is my graphics card broken??? Being a gamer who has had their experiences here and there and all... 😂
Second thought - Oh nooooo DID YOU GET HACKED???
And then it dawned on me... is it an event? Easter is not too far away but... what?
Hahaha :D very well done, and thank you! 🥰 really needed a smile today 😄

Hi I have a question! So I got the upsideown egg, but does it also hatch upsideown? Or is it only the egg? 

I'm sorry this is my first time participating in this event so IDK what to do :0

36 minutes ago, TCA said:

yes hello feel free, these are for y'all to enjoy

is this for any of them?  i was thinking the Siyat? or the Arcana? or... yeah.

I love how the new pillow sprite looks like a cat! Love all of them!

And I got eaten for trying to be nice. :D

7 minutes ago, Rypnami said:

Hi I have a question! So I got the upsideown egg, but does it also hatch upsideown? Or is it only the egg? 

I'm sorry this is my first time participating in this event so IDK what to do :0

It hatches upside down but you have to actually check the dragon page to see it in that form.  It won't show on lineages unless one clicks the individual dragons

Edited by 49ER

last night while housemate and i were watching the grimness that is the news these days, i said, "tomorrow is april fool's," and she put her face in her hands in despair. "no, but maybe there will be nice things?" i said hopefully. "not mean pranks but just, like, having fun and being silly?" that perked her up a bit -- and now here we are! thank you heartily, tj and spriters, for this bit of fun! :D

i haven't looked through all the sprites yet, but one of my favorites so far are the vines. they just look jazzed to be here! 

on another note, i finally compromised my morals and pointed the finger, and got my first upside down mint. (i'm sorry, partner who got eaten...)

4 hours ago, Dohaerys said:

I hope you do like the Stratos update

It took us

16.7 hours of intense brainstorming 

plus 23 hours of painstakingly modelling it in 3d to the finest detail and rendering it in 3D using advanced state-of-the-art ray tracing shaders  to ensure life-like shading 

as well as approximately 7 hours spent on the refinement process plus developing internal anatomy for them and a functioning skeletal model 

Edit: forgot to mention we also edited their design to account for the aerodynamics and biomechanical semantics of such a creature so that it is 100% viable on real life

*cries tears of joy* Yes... *cries more tears of joy*

24 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Thank you Fuzzbucket!  I have been hoping to get a mate for my other April Fool mint I got the first year.

As my reward, can I have a baby from the pair of them ?  ;) 

Sure!  That reminds me, I need to use fertility on my other one to make it less likely for a refusal.

Yay, I got a Fool's mint!

The Rosebuds remind me of MLP, but my favorite one is the Plated Colossus.

Thanks so much, TJ and team. A great bit of levity in these dark times.