TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

13 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I agree...we all need some levity. 

Me, too...I feel sooooo much better, all the more because it was unexpected (as in I forgot, LOL).

Thanks, TJ :)

3 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

I'm glad you are all enjoying our masterpieces.

The Luminoxes, Heartseekers, and Hellhorses were expertly rendered by my kids.  We are training the next generation of DC spriters.

Theirs are clearly the best 😁

Got eaten...again :rolleyes: Oh well, the AP is how I roll apparently XD 

The sprites are adorable, oh my god. The Brutes, LOOOL! 

The Arcanas are my favorites I think, super cute :) 

Edited by Tears in Rain

I LOVE THIS. The new-and-improved sprites make me smile hugely every time I look at my scroll. Sending a giant internet hug to every spriter and everyone who worked on this event -- thank you so much for these much-needed laughs today! :D:D:D

Will there be a permanent list of the sprites somewhere, to look back at fondly in later days?

Edited by infiniteviking

I need to grab another mint today to commemorate being eaten again.

P.S. I kind of think DC should stay this way... and then ever so slowly all the dragons are remade to the superiority of those that have changed with the times.

Edited by Nyxity

I got the upside-down mint!?! 😍 Sending my thanks to whomever took the blame for me lmaoo

3 hours ago, 49ER said:

I would propose this change next time....

If you blame the other and the other says nothing, you get 2 uoside down mints (the other gets nothing)
If you both say nothing then you each get 1 upside down mint

If you both blame each other, then you get nothing

Because the way I see it, there is no advantage to saying nothing as the game stands now.  You just get a chance for a normal mint which you could catch in cave anytime.

Actually, the 'normal' mints you potentially get by saying nothing have "Cave" listed as their location, which is not otherwise possible to get any more. So, they are unusual, just not in a particularly obvious way.

14 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

You forgot golds have dimorphism!

I didn't actually, but I DID miss the lipstick/ no lipstick! XD Thank you! I'll go fix that in a bit.

13 hours ago, Sunrunner said:
15 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

You can have a consolation prize. :)

^^^

There be gifting of past Fool's Mint kin going on over here, for anyone interested

There's still time to gift & be gifted with flippy, floaty Mint-y kin babies :lol:

These sprites are the best fun I've had in quite a while! I especially love the Siyats. I really wish that could be their real pose! Alas, one can only dream ❤️

R76T.png.fb73bd9faa2aeb39be1bedcef5bec365.png3jB7.png.041eff286fefb2bd6997237dfbbf65b4.pngQAxb.png.d85d8f198527b3c103669293836213d2.png

I know there are four actual versions of the stratos dragons.

Were there three or four Fool's Day versions?

I've only seen three, and am missing the 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. if it was different.

Does anyone have a screen shot from then?

Edited by Lagie

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I know there are four actual versions of the stratos dragons.

Were there three or four Fool's Day versions?

I've only seen three, and am missing the 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. if it was different.

Does anyone have a screen shot from then?

By sheer coincidence, 5:40 am got caught on the same page as the spotty spirit wards I was grabbing!

FuSw.png

2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

By sheer coincidence, 5:40 am got caught on the same page as the spotty spirit wards I was grabbing!

FuSw.png

Thank you! Added it (and fixed the golds, and the aeons...)!

Yeah, I've missed some spirit ward times, I'm sure - but I don't even have all the real ones unlocked. :P

Edited by Lagie

I just added the best addition to my signature thanks to this event. Love this so much!

While all of the new sprites are UNCOMFORTABLY SEXY, I'm especially fond of the Whites, Pipios, and Coppers--they are far too cute. XD 

RIFTS ARE THOSE FUZZY NOODLE THINGS AND I LOVE AND DESIRE THEM

Love the teroclatls and the Pinkebuds, birb Spinels, T-Rextatters, and Properly Conveyed Mimics. And the Tinsels muahaha.

Glowbacks, Astropoofs, Pillowdoodles and Floretbirbs are cutie patooties. And the Magmas, don't forget the Magmas. ❤️ 

Xenos and GWs are actually very sexy despite being scribbles?? Nhiostrife is like the Pretty Bad Boy all of us desire, omg.

Mistles and Arcanas are muy muy kawaii. >////////<

First, you draw an S, and then another S, and then a Brute appears! Magnifique.

I wish the normal blue Siyats were that bright a cyan blue I would hoard them ;_______; 💔 alas, my heart

Can we talk about the detailed dimorphism for the nakey Luminas and the Golds?? Exquisite. TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MY EYES.

...I meant to comment on, like, my top few faves and apparently like all of them qualify lmao well done artists this is excellent 11/10  ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Sapphire Ryu said:

These sprites are the best fun I've had in quite a while! I especially love the Siyats. I really wish that could be their real pose! Alas, one can only dream ❤️

R76T.png.fb73bd9faa2aeb39be1bedcef5bec365.png3jB7.png.041eff286fefb2bd6997237dfbbf65b4.pngQAxb.png.d85d8f198527b3c103669293836213d2.png

These were among my faves, too--let's post them again!

Do bolt dragons have a zappy scribble sprite just like the glowy aeons and naked luminae?  haven't seen any, but I also haven't looked too hard.

1667874186_ScreenShot2020-04-01at22_20_46.thumb.png.68fb15e7e4393103af529e75b40b42bc.png

A shame I just now saw this, but I'm so glad he finally represents his namesake.

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you! :)

They're so spiky - the nhios! Love them!

And the stratos change like they actually change! XD

Brilliant! XD

:D Loved the hellhorses!

So... I had too much time on my hands... ;)

I just seen all of these sprites, which earlier I didn't see because I don't have all of the dragon species yet and never had a chance to look!

But now, looking at them, they are all so adorable and yet hilarious! They definitely brought joy for today to me!

Thank you Lagie for this slideshow, and thank you so much spriters for these adorably funny sprites! (3