TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

Ahaha! I loved this! I had to save all the images, they were too cute!

Also, had to breed a few pairs and take screenshots of the breeding page to get the pair in the same image 💚

(I also join the petition to keep them around a little longer)

Sadly though, I got eaten again this year. Alas.

I received a prize mint this year. Last time I was eaten. This was so fun and amazing. Just what everyone needed at this time. :)

I got eaten, but I already have an upside-down mint :)

Happy to have helped whoever I was paired with!

I only ran through it once and got the upside-down egg. Lucky me. Not so lucky for the other person who got eaten.

I loved the 'improved' sprites, thanks TJ & Spriters! I hope it's okay to use one for my profile pic? :)

Some of the mints from April Fools are dropping in AP tonight.  If you got eaten, you could probably easily get a normal April Fool mint.  The upside-down...not so much, but they are occasionally dropping

2 hours ago, 49ER said:

Some of the mints from April Fools are dropping in AP tonight.  If you got eaten, you could probably easily get a normal April Fool mint.  The upside-down...not so much, but they are occasionally dropping

I saw 5-6 between about 7 pm and 10 pm, and I caught one.  I didn't remember that they show up flipped--I thought I'd have to check them all, but they do show up that way!

Yes, you do have to check the normal ones, and if so they have to be CB, be from April 1st, and show "CAVE" as the biome.  Otherwise, it is just a mint bred or caught in the cave that date.

24 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Yes, you do have to check the normal ones, and if so they have to be CB, be from April 1st, and show "CAVE" as the biome.  Otherwise, it is just a mint bred or caught in the cave that date.

I meant you don't have to check normal ones for flipped mints.  Sure, you have to check for "cave" normal sprites.

13 hours ago, 49ER said:

So the upside-down eggs can be abandoned or traded, but upside-down hatchlings can't? I forgot I already had a pair of upside-down Mints and wanted to gift or trade this year's upside-down hatchling, but on the teleport page it says "disabled"...

16 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

So the upside-down eggs can be abandoned or traded, but upside-down hatchlings can't? I forgot I already had a pair of upside-down Mints and wanted to gift or trade this year's upside-down hatchling, but on the teleport page it says "disabled"...

The eggs couldn't be traded, either, only dropped to the AP.

15 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

You can't trade them, but they can be abandoned. Both eggs and hatchies.

I got an upside down mint this year. I named it April Foolishness. 🤣 I am so happpy I did not get eaten this year. I hope I get another one next year.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, trystan said:

@Mochi - cute avatar! :) 

Thank you!

Yours is cute as well! Such refined taste there ;D 

8 hours ago, Mochi said:

Yours is cute as well! Such refined taste there ;D 

definitely refined taste! :D 

Sigh, I'm too nice a guy...  Got eaten again...

I think we can shut this down now, thanks for this very important update TJ :)