TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

I would propose this change next time....

If you blame the other and the other says nothing, you get 2 uoside down mints (the other gets nothing)
If you both say nothing then you each get 1 upside down mint

If you both blame each other, then you get nothing

Because the way I see it, there is no advantage to saying nothing as the game stands now.  You just get a chance for a normal mint which you could catch in cave anytime.

Edited by 49ER

Eaten this year, maybe I'll get another upside down mint in 2021.

Also finally, the Brutes show their true form!!!

This is the first April Fools day I played that I didn't manage to get an upside down mint, but since I already have them that's totally fine with me. XD

So, I don't care about mints, is it possible to trade them or is it against the rules?

I got eaten this year but at least I got my mint last year

Really love the sprites though
Definitely made me smile a bunch ^^

They're adorable and hilarious! Would love to see them added to the avatar gallery

4 minutes ago, Kaiserf11 said:

So, I don't care about mints, is it possible to trade them or is it against the rules?

I believe they are untradeable, if memory serves me correctly. 

Those sprites!!!  :D

I'm especially fond of the coppers, wish they could stay that way for a while.

Thanks for the laughs, guys. :-)

3 minutes ago, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

The upside down mints can't be traded. If you try, you'll see it's marked as disabled. 

What about giving it away? Because I saw a thread in the Trade section about giving them away. Guess it should be possible if the thread exist... or maybe they don't know its not possible to give them away?

1 minute ago, Kaiserf11 said:

What about giving it away? Because I saw a thread in the Trade section about giving them away. Guess it should be possible if the thread exist... or maybe they don't know its not possible to give them away?

From what I understand, you can abandon them, but you can't use the teleport BSA with them. So. They probably just don't realize yet.

1 minute ago, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

From what I understand, you can abandon them, but you can't use the teleport BSA with them. So. They probably just don't realize yet.

I see. That makes sense. Well, thanks for the info.

They were giveable/tradeable the first year, but not after.  I show that I need to wait another hour before I could abandon, but I am not positive I could do that.  

5 minutes ago, 49ER said:

They were giveable/tradeable the first year, but not after.  I show that I need to wait another hour before I could abandon, but I am not positive I could do that.  

They can be abandoned and some people found them in the AP last year.

1 minute ago, YukiHijikata said:

Did the event end, or are you only able to do that until you get one upside down mint egg?

You only get one try a year, whether you succeed or fail.

Oh my I absolutely LOVE my goofy water army with their tongues hanging out!!  TJ please please please - as the owner of the largest army on Drag Cave - let my scroll keep the water sprites like this!

12 minutes ago, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

If you look in that thread, they are giving the offspring of past upside down mints ;)

5 hours ago, Aerylon said:

PETITION TO KEEP THESE AROUND FOR ALL OF APRIL!!

Let's face it - These are AWESOME! All the kudos to the artists! 

These adorable designs instantly brought a smile to my face, brightened my day, healed my heart, and my crops flourished.

Quite frankly, I needed it.  A lot of people need it. 

Which is why I'd like to propose that these alternate dragons hang around for the entire month of April.  To help spread a little joy to a world that desperately needs it.  I know this is supposed to be a limited time offer, but I really think it would help a lot of folks in our community right now.  And I'm all for helping others, so what do the rest of you think?  

TJ?  Can we make this a thing for a little longer please?

^_^

I agree...we all need some levity.