TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

announcement.png

Once again, the famed Dragon's Dilemma™ has returned (for one day only). Enter the biomes and make your choice—and see if you survive. You may even get something from it if you choose wisely.

In addition, many of the adult sprites have been replaced with vastly better versions, but again only for the next day. Enjoy them while they last.

Ooh, we haven't had this for quite a while, if I remember.  Also, I got eaten again! (Excuse me while I go into the corner and weep)

Edited by Imzadi

The "better version" dragons were a nice surprise. They made me laugh, lol. I didn't expect them at all.

Good luck everyone! 🍀

figures, i'm scroll locked with the new dragon eggs... hmmm have to figure out how to hatch some now

I love this event! Thank you for bringing it back!  :nyan: I love it alot (a lot)

The first ones I ran across were the Mariner Pygmies and the Dusk Pygmy ... XD Can't wait to see the rest!

I won for the first time ever! Also these are vastly superior dragon versions. I love them. 

:lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan::lol:XD:nyan:

My joy cannot be adequately expressed in words

Edited by Sunrunner

Happy celebrations to all of you on this auspicious occasion!

(also, sad. Got eaten. lol)

Guess who didn't know about this because they didn't know and clicked randomly thinking my laptop was just being dumb and was met with 'you were eaten'

I want to quit now- I didn't know I'd get new dragons I don't have-

lol

You can’t participate in this “event’ while at your egg limit.

Don’t worry, you’re not missing out on much. Really. Trust me.

Riiiight :D

These new sprites are indeed vastly better, excellent work!

(Also, I got an upside down minnnnt! I was half-expecting to fail and be eaten tbh.)

LOL at my Western Prize dragon, enjoying his comfy beverage XD

I have given some dragons goofy names, like one Tarantula Hawk Drake, and his redrawing makes him look more like his goofy name :lol:

I vote we keep the mimic pygmies this way. Mistletoes and alt vines too. XD