Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

yikes, Lagie, that sounds like you were all over the place today! but finally your AWOL funds have been found!

I was! I'd forgotten I'd gone way east before I even started heading west. And *happy dances* about the funds. I might even be able to bring my credit card balance to 0 next month!

I saw my first DC dragon, Dovealove's beautiful white, in Fizzix's SciFi forums signature.

Toppage, page 824! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'd forgotten I'd gone way east before I even started heading west.

i hate when that happens.  i'm not a fan of backtracking.

I have no idea what my first dragon was anymore. I've completely forgotten, but I'm positive that I still have it. I'll have to look around later and try to figure it out. ^^

Edit: I forgot that I have her listed on another site to link here. xD Here she is! https://dragcave.net/view/9Ci9v

Edited by AsymDoll13

My First Dragon is still here, and was actually used in my 20 Week Breeding Lineage lol

So today wasn't too bad once I got to work and calmed down, but MAN did my anxiety flare up. I HATE being late to things, especially obligations (ESPECIALLY on my 3rd week of work) and Ben dragging his feet made it soooooo much work. But we got there and had a great day and all is well. I am tired though. and we have a meeting before work tomorrow, so we have to leave early again.

22 hours ago, purplehaze said:

My first dragon was stolen on Oct. 5, 2008.

Ouch! You do need to get that looked at!

I do not look at my dragons :| I think I only have 5 if my memory serves.

I checked, you beat me by 1 day xD But I'm also only talking about the forum

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Fairly sunny and a wee bit cool so far. It will warm up as the day progresses.

Urgh. The nearby school now flies a drone overhead most mornings. It's a horrible noise to have to listen to early in the day.

4 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I checked, you beat me by 1 day xD But I'm also only talking about the forum

I joined the forum pretty soon after I got my first egg because I had no clue how to raise it.

It is cold and rainy here again today. Fifth day in a row. Apparently the rain is no longer due to Ian, but just to some low pressure area that has stalled on top of us. I don't care who it is -- I am ready for it to go away!!! I need to see some sun, which they are now saying we won't get until tomorrow afternoon. Ugh!

In dragon news: Finally!  After 5 greens and alot of Mistras.

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It is cold and rainy here again today. Fifth day in a row.

yep, here too. boss is in today, but will be out thursday in place of it. XD

alot

i love this alot !

do you know, i'm still looking at it and trying to figure out how to make a crochet alot? i don't think it'll be difficult, just need to DO it.  maybe after we move.

also, yaay for Purple Nebs! my girl Neb is.... another Red. *sigh* it's fine that she's red.  it just might be nice for a Blue again. XD

The alots are cute!

Sneaking out early as I was overtime on Saturday.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

i love this alot !

do you know, i'm still looking at it and trying to figure out how to make a crochet alot?

I misspell a lot all the time just to get the alot . (But apparently if you put the period right after it you just get alot.)

That would be really cute in crochet. Looks kind of shaggy, so you would probably need shaggy yarn.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

@Lagie A drone? Why a drone? That sounds so weird. 

No clue. Unless they're thinking it would provide security for the students.

20 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

@Lagie I agree with asym, that does sound weird.

Yup. Weird.

So, we're having issues in the complex with someone parking in a non-parking spot, making it impossible for my neighbour to use his assigned spot. Today, I rigged this up:

Screenshot_20221004-182502.thumb.jpg.c2661add19351a97b9e4fe80b986fa31.jpg

While it looks flimsy-ish, the paper is glued to plastic signs, and inside the triangle shape is a concrete block. I really hope if the idjit returns, he doesn't decide to try to drive over the sign.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

The alots are cute!

they are!

That would be really cute in crochet. Looks kind of shaggy, so you would probably need shaggy yarn.

it does look shaggy, i have an idea about that. ;) 

found a larger picture, good for reference.

Spoiler

ALOT.png

Edited by trystan

35 minutes ago, trystan said:

found a larger picture, good for reference.

That does give more detail. Looks kind of scary at that size! XD

@Lagie I hope your sign works!

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

That does give more detail. Looks kind of scary at that size! XD

still kinda cute, actually :D 

i even started a project page on my Ravelry notebook for it!

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Lagie I hope your sign works!

It seems to have! Colin was able to use his own spot last night.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. I am heading out for a two night house sit today. Shorter ones are almost harder to prep for than longer.

dreary and rainy again today.  so there's this big, yellow, bright thing called "the Sun" that they say is supposed to make an appearance tomorrow. XD

i have one more Ceriuth i'm trying to breed for me, and then i have my Sapphire breeding.  are people still on the lookout for Pink Sapphires?  and who's idea last week was it to breed like 10 minutes before the end of my work day?? XD

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

dreary and rainy again today.  so there's this big, yellow, bright thing called "the Sun" that they say is supposed to make an appearance tomorrow. XD

And I am eagerly awaiting its appearance! Doesn't seem to be raining much today, but it is still cloudy and grey! I am still trying to figure out how our pollen count can be so high with all the rain. Should that not have scrubbed the air?

Glad your friend had their parking space last night, Lagie. Good luck with your house sit.

I will breed my Sapphires today. I skipped the last two weeks. I also haven't bred any of my Z dragons since before the new release (except the holiday ones for the mini-breed.) So it is time to try for some z babies. :)

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I will breed my Sapphires today. I skipped the last two weeks. I also haven't bred any of my Z dragons since before the new release (except the holiday ones for the mini-breed.) So it is time to try for some z babies. :)

good luck with the Z's! :D

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

good luck with the Z's! :D

Thanks! I am feeling lucky since the one I accidentally bred to the AP over the weekend got returned. :D That should be a good omen, right?

Just now, purplehaze said:

Thanks! I am feeling lucky since the one I accidentally bred to the AP over the weekend got returned. :D That should be a good omen, right?

oh yaay!

so i'm guessing then that Pink Sapphires are still somewhat in demand then?

Your guess is as good as mine on that. But I don't see them sitting around the AP waiting to be picked up. And since the AP is the main way to get them I suspect there will always be a demand.

Weather here has been decent, bit chilly, but no substantial shift other than that.

@Moonstruck_Starlight Yay new name!

@Lagie Yay sign worked!

I need to breed my Sapphires and  Z's. Maybe when I get home tonight

I was productive today! I got up and did my normal daily things AND made coffee, AND did a dishwasher and sink full of dishes :3 I'm loving 2nd shift lol