Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, FortyTwo said:

Good evening CPA! I came down with the covid - thanks dad - and feel absolutely rotten. The worst bit is the never-ending headache.

Hi Lagie! :) Brownies sound good right now!

Oh noes. I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself. *virtual hugs and more brownies*

*hoses down the flames*

Um... did a non-chatting entity pass through here? :P

@FortyTwo - yikes! feel better soon!

@Lagie - beats me, i didn't see anything ;) 

so I worked this morning,  but left early because there were people coming to reconfigure and replace part of my heater exhaust system so the chimney can get certified from the township. stoopid township. I'm waiting for the chimney inspector to call to let me know when he's coming back out. Hopefully it's this afternoon. The electrician is coming out tomorrow to take a look at their work they did two years ago, and I need to pay for their permit that they never got two years ago when they did the work. yeesh. this moving thing is exhausting.

and on top of that, the first people I asked to be my movers didn't get back to me when there were incorrect items on my inventory they had, and never got back to me about that. So I picked someone else, but now they don't have the original load up day available, so now the get to come a day early! so for about 24ish hours, it'll be weird living in our current house with just an air mattress, boxes, and the cats. :blink:

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

and I need to pay for their permit that they never got two years ago when they did the work. yeesh. this moving thing is exhausting.

And seriously complicated. :blink:

Do leave an empty box to keep the cats happy that night. ;)

very complicated.

and of course we'll leave plenty of empty cardboard boxes! as well as the crates.

So our stuff is getting packed up and moved out Wednesday morning, but the cats will be going over to the Pet Castle Resort Thursday, probably late morning.  we'll then come back to the house one more time and pack up ALL the cats' stuff, clear out the fridge, freezer (probably like three things?), our food pantry, the boxes going in the cars, my suitcase, essentials...and then head out.  also Thursday the POD will get picked up, as well as a cleaning crew to come in the afternoon to just clean the heck out of this place. XD 

and while I was typing up this reply, our chimney certification came in! We passed! woohoo! (we better have.... they just did the work on the !@#$%^&* chimney!)

Ugh. I'm tired today. Just one of those days I suppose. 

@trystan! Yay chimney! Man it's hard to type with a kitten attacking my finger. Send help. lol

10 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Man it's hard to type with a kitten attacking my finger. Send help. lol

oh yeah, i've been there.

try getting comfortable in bed with a kitten trying to bite your knees. yeah, that happened about two years ago. (and then Oreo grew up! XD)

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, trystan said:

We passed! woohoo

Yay!

The credit card application I picked up today wants stuff I cannot provide (utilities here no longer mail bills so I have no 'recent' bill with my mailing address; I'm certainly not giving them my existing credit card bill for that info) and a million other things besides. I'm surprised they don't want a blood sample and my firstborn. :wacko:

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Only 3 months old, and she bites everything. lol

we adopted Ash and Oreo in august of 2020 when they were 5 months old.  they're now pretty much 2 1/2 years old.  Oreo doesn't bite my knees any more, but Ash still likes to bite plastic bags. XD 

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm surprised they don't want a blood sample and my firstborn. :wacko:

yikes.

my firstborn has been working crazy hours the past few weeks, like 50 to 70 hours a week.  where does she find time time?! :wacko:

1 hour ago, trystan said:

where does she find time time?! :wacko:

Some people are magic, methinks.  I wouldn't want to work that much.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Some people are magic, methinks.  I wouldn't want to work that much.

agreed!

she's at like 4 or 5 different theaters, and some (2) are even up this way! :blink:

also, i watched the first episode of the Winchesters tonight.  yes, there's that one thing that doesn't quite line up with how Supernatural actually starts (the big one being John had no idea about demons being a Thing until his wife was killed), but i'm curious.  there's enough spells, charms, demon deals, and whatnot in the world of Supernatural that John could have his mind wiped before 1979 (when Supernatural says Dean was born). but, i liked what i saw, so i'll keep watching. it's how i do shows. :D 

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

*hoses down the flames*

Um... did a non-chatting entity pass through here? :P

Very busy. We're running out of our supply of October already.  Got to make sure there's plenty to go around.  More pumpkins.

Pumpkin_Adult.png

I feel chilly. Am I coming down sick or did someone spray me with water?

12 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*charges through, roaring and spreading flaming pumpkins*

Screenshot_20220924-140158_Chrome.jpg

das not a flaming pumpkin.... o:

the other one isn't either but it's at least a pumpkin (and cute)

9 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Man it's hard to type with a kitten attacking my finger. Send help. lol

haha, daww

2 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

the other one isn't either but it's at least a pumpkin (and cute)

A Cheese Dragon got in my way.

And yeah, I came down sick.

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

And yeah, I came down sick.

Uh oh. Get better soon! *sends hugs and brownies*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny.

I've spent far too much of my three day weekend fretting about the shed for my shop, and now I really do not feel like going to work at all.

Thanks. So far it seems to be pretty mild. Running a low grade fever, some occasional sweating and chills.

another day where i'm working at work! wow! XD

also leaving early, for a part of another inspection. sigh

1 hour ago, trystan said:

also leaving early, for a part of another inspection. sigh

Hope this one goes well, too. You are slowly working down that checklist.

Hi everyone! Bestie had a dentist appointment today, since there's been a toothache since last week. 

I am dealing with trying to get my meds from my doc to the pharmacy I use. I've been trying to get them since last week. I'm rather annoyed. 

Hope the inspection goes well, @trystan! And feel better @Long_Before_Sunrise!

Why does it sound like someone's putting up hurricane shutters? Do they know something I don't? :blink:

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hope this one goes well, too. You are slowly working down that checklist.

Hope the inspection goes well, @trystan!

so this is the last one, finally. ugh.

so the way it works is, the contractor calls the township to get a PIN for the website to apply for a permit, kinda like the 2-factor authentication.  well, the lady who the electrician was supposed to get the PIN from (we'll call her MJ) didn't get back to the electrician at all today. i left a message for MJ, and was about to call back when my mom called.  oops, shouldn't have taken that, as MJ was done for the day 10 minutes after i finally called the township back.

SO i get to call the township tomorrow and bug them, and i hope the electrician calls as well.  at this point, we don't really care that the electrician is charging us for him to get the dang permit two years later.... i just want it DONE.

and purple, while it's looking like this is the last thing on the checklist, i kinda don't trust my realtor that there isn't something else. *sigh*

I am dealing with trying to get my meds from my doc to the pharmacy I use. I've been trying to get them since last week. I'm rather annoyed. 

oof. i don't blame you for being annoyed.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Why does it sound like someone's putting up hurricane shutters? Do they know something I don't? :blink:

yikes!!

Edited by trystan

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

yikes

Indeed. But the only storm out there is a long way away from us.

I cannot believe how complicated this whole process has been for you, trystan.

(As for lapcats, maybe the move is stressing him out.)

I cannot believe how complicated this whole process has been for you, trystan.

i can't either.  yeesh.

(As for lapcats, maybe the move is stressing him out.)

i think all the cats are showing stress one way or another - Ash was in hanging out in bed with me yesterday morning, too. :) 

Last one though? Yay!

Alright so one of my meds are filled and ready to go, but... the other... Sigh. Guess I'll be calling the doc/pharmacy again. I'm so annoyed. Save me. lol

Guys~ Time for updates on my kitty baby. ❤️ 

Spoiler

IMG_20220831_215807219.jpg  Baby when she was like... 3-4 weeks old. 

IMG_20221012_191546395.jpgBaby today at almost 13 weeks. (She's 13 weeks on Friday and growing like a weed. ❤️ )