Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

20 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Calendars are fun and organized, you could even color code it o:

oh of course!

Mischievous little brave hens wandering into a dragon cave, how'd you even get there? :P 

heh, yep :)

Yay I am happy for you! I admire the commitment people have to making NR eggs, I'd never be able to remember the time stamp.

oh, not Neglected.  NR is New Release :D

Oh my bad :P

Still happy for you, a NR pair is usually worth 2 gold eggs when they first come out XD 

Well, I thought it was going to be a nice day, but my mother went from acting sweet to being her usual toxic self the second I did something she didn’t like. I have a headache from crying for a bit now, though I really don’t know why I still care, since she’s been like this (getting steadily worse) since I was about 10. I really wish I had a way to move out and finally get away from her for the sake of my mental health, but sadly I don’t own a car or know anyone irl/have anywhere otherwise to go.

17 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Oh my bad :P

Still happy for you, a NR pair is usually worth 2 gold eggs when they first come out XD 

eh, it's fine. :D

i do have one Neglected i got as a prise.  Ze's ungendered :)

10 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

I have a headache from crying for a bit now, though I really don’t know why I still care, since she’s been like this (getting steadily worse) since I was about 10.

{{hugs}}

33 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Well, I thought it was going to be a nice day, but my mother went from acting sweet to being her usual toxic self the second I did something she didn’t like. I have a headache from crying for a bit now, though I really don’t know why I still care, since she’s been like this (getting steadily worse) since I was about 10. I really wish I had a way to move out and finally get away from her for the sake of my mental health, but sadly I don’t own a car or know anyone irl/have anywhere otherwise to go.

*gives hug*

The best thing you can do is know that you are in charge of how you react to her, and to not let her have any power over your mind. Easier said then done but know that we support you and are here for you ❤️

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

eh, it's fine. :D

i do have one Neglected i got as a prise.  Ze's ungendered :)

{{hugs}}

16 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

*gives hug*

The best thing you can do is know that you are in charge of how you react to her, and to not let her have any power over your mind. Easier said then done but know that we support you and are here for you ❤️

Thank you both so much. ❤️

Thankfully I have my little kitty to help feel better when I’m down. She’s been my constant companion for almost 10 years now. I don’t know what I’d do without her. :)

My first ND is an ungendered one, too. I got them last month while I was moving; I saw a couple incubated ND eggs being given away on the trading hub to gold trophy and bronze trophy people. I had a silver trophy back then, but a friend of mine got one for me since she knew how badly I wanted an ND. They’re my special guy and comfort dragon, even now that I can make my own NDs I probably won’t create anymore ungendered ones to keep them special. :)

https://dragcave.net/view/1LJsN

1 hour ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Can I also suggest setting up an online account? It is very convientant but I can understand if you'd prefer not to

I don't have consistent internet at home. Nor do I have a phone near where I get my home internet - and setting up online requires about an hour of time on the landline with the customer service centre as well as downloading a password management app on your phone, so I've been really, really reluctant to actually get the online banking set up.

Thanks for the goodies!

1 hour ago, StarKaabi said:

*hugs* Sorry it's so stressful.

Alrighty then, dragons shifted, some reviewing done, LEGO order placed, I'm going to head downstairs for my afternoon coffee and snack.

I'm surprised how many pending descriptions I have.

Bye for now!

*poofs in a cloud of watermelon slices*

Today we weighed our guinea pigs, and Kris is at his lowest ever. I'm not pleased.  Duncan is at his highest though, so that's good! And the kitten (who I weighed for fun lol) is over 1000 grams now! She was only around 250 grams when we brought her in! ^^ Now I'll just have to worry about Kris. 

*grabs a watermelon slice* Thank you for the hugs and support, everyone. :)

Aside from the headache, I feel better now. Thankfully I’ve always been fairly resilient for the most part when things upset me.     

Both of my ND hatchies have gendered now, one male and one female. I find it kind of funny since NDs as a breed are described as sickly, yet these two have UVs far above what would usually result in any other hatchling I’ve raised becoming sick. I’m trying to see if I can break my current UV record (2,149, held by one of my youngest Bronze Shimmerscales) with them. So far ND #1 has indeed broken it at 2,168 UVs and counting, so now I’m trying to see how high I can get him before he grows up.

Since my decided scroll goal is to reach 100 NDs, I’ve got four more experiment eggs lined up as well, two Nhios and two Brims, one of each being CB and the other being a bred AP catch. Once I build up my long-awaited ND army a decent amount, I may start making NDs for other people who want them now and then. :)

@StarKaabi Happy to hear the headach subsided :)

I love getting hugs from the family puppy, animals are so comforting to be around when you just need a hug from someone. They provide a comfort that is unmatched. Nice to see you have a comfort kitty too ❤️

A ND army? Oh time to grow my white dragon army more then :P

@AsymDoll13 Sounds like Kris might be eating less or not drinking enough water? I hope he gets better soon :)

@Lagie

Guess I take my internet for granted, my bad. Going in person can be allot more reliable then online and some processes do require you to still go in person. Keeping it traditional or old fashioned is something I can admire too o/ 

Lego order? Another Lego set oh im excited for you! :)

hope the reviews get approved soon too ^-^

*grabs a watermelon slice* thanks talk to you later ❤️

1 hour ago, StarKaabi said:

My first ND is an ungendered one, too.

ah very cool.

unless i win some raffles or something, this one will be my only one.  i'm not that adventurous to make one. 

Edited by trystan

30 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

@Lagie

Guess I take my internet for granted, my bad. Going in person can be allot more reliable then online and some processes do require you to still go in person. Keeping it traditional or old fashioned is something I can admire too o/ 

RBC is trying to force people into online banking here. The last two credit card payments I made via the ATM ended up with the money taken out of my account, but never credited to the crefit card, hence my going in-person to do the payment today. If you go in-person to make a bank deposit, it's a $3 + VAT charge. :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Lego order? Another Lego set oh im excited for you! :)

Actually, it's minifigures and white leaves and some other random pieces, not a set. They get shipped to a friend's mother in Denmark, and when the friend goes to visit her mother, she brings the items back to Nassau with her. ;) Sets tend to be too large to foist on international travellers.

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm not that adventurous to make one. 

Me, neither. My lone one was a gift.

58 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Aside from the headache, I feel better now. Thankfully I’ve always been fairly resilient for the most part when things upset me

That's good.

@AsymDoll13, hope Kris is okay.

Edited by Lagie

1 hour ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Sounds like Kris might be eating less or not drinking enough water? I hope he gets better soon :)

He'll be 4 in January, and guinea pigs only live between 6-8 years, so I think he's getting older. My friend's older two boys are also losing a bit of weight. That or Duncan is stealing all of his weight. lol

so I'm scrolling back through my reply and all the other replies, and I feel like I'm reading everything out of order. Maybe it's my brain that's just out of order today.

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

so I'm scrolling back through my reply and all the other replies, and I feel like I'm reading everything out of order. Maybe it's my brain that's just out of order today.

There have been a lot of posts today, and lots of replying to quotes in many of those posts. ;)

Me, I'm blaming my brain fog on menopause. :P

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Me, I'm blaming my brain fog on menopause. :P

in that case, I'll blame brain fog on moving.

....and probably perimenopause :P 

I feel like a small child. I am five months away from just turning 19 and desperately attempting to evade the impending responsibilities of adulthood for as long as I possibly can. XD 

9 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

I feel like a small child. I am five months away from just turning 19 and desperately attempting to evade the impending responsibilities of adulthood for as long as I possibly can. XD 

you sound like my 21-year old.  she knows she's a legal adult, but still says she's a child when it comes to doing adulty things.

heck, i don't like doing adulty things, and i'm definitely of adult age!

I like to use my age selectively when it benefits me. More independence and (slightly) less being told what to do? Good. Adult level responsibility? Bad. Very, very undesirable. I am fine with doing household chores forever, but please do not throw me out into the big scary world and rob me of my precious 24/7 free time that I can use to sit there staring at pixel dragons all day. XD 

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

you sound like my 21-year old.  she knows she's a legal adult, but still says she's a child when it comes to doing adulty things.

heck, i don't like doing adulty things, and i'm definitely of adult age!

18 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Ditto to both of these!

I'm nearly 27, still with my parents and still evading getting a job. I'd rather study first XD

11 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

oh you young babeh. but yeah, in my 30's and totally feel that.

34 minutes ago, trystan said:

in that case, I'll blame brain fog on moving.

....and probably perimenopause :P 

From what I remember, moving definitely contributes to some form of brain fog.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

He'll be 4 in January, and guinea pigs only live between 6-8 years, so I think he's getting older. My friend's older two boys are also losing a bit of weight. That or Duncan is stealing all of his weight. lol

Hm.. Yea could just be age. 

But I find it more funny to think donut Dunkin is stealing his weight XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

RBC is trying to force people into online banking here. The last two credit card payments I made via the ATM ended up with the money taken out of my account, but never credited to the crefit card, hence my going in-person to do the payment today. If you go in-person to make a bank deposit, it's a $3 + VAT charge. :rolleyes:

Just part of their way of making us go paperless.

It's going to be a hassle to get everyone to convert over, but imagine how much control that will give hackers if all the money becomes virtual. It's why I keep most of mine in cash whenever I get any.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Actually, it's minifigures and white leaves and some other random pieces, not a set. They get shipped to a friend's mother in Denmark, and when the friend goes to visit her mother, she brings the items back to Nassau with her. ;) Sets tend to be too large to foist on international travelers.

Mini figures are cool! Wait there are white leaves?

I hope they travel safely home! And agreed a set would be too much to bring along in traveling. Tell her I say hi! :)

Edited by LadyAngeliki
Lol it said concert over instead of convert over

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

trying to force people into online banking here.

Same here. Yeah, no thanks. I am not not giving Google, etc. more access to stuff that's none of their damn business if I can avoid it.

15 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Same here. Yeah, no thanks. I am not not giving Google, etc. more access to stuff that's none of their damn business if I can avoid it.

Google especially is the worst with that. There’s only so much personal information I even have to spare right now but they want virtually all of it plus my blood in order to just sign back into my account if I log out.