Last one though? Yay!

hopefully.

aww, she's adorable, asymdoll!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Guys~ Time for updates on my kitty baby. ❤️ 

Aww. She's very cute. :)

1 hour ago, trystan said:

think all the cats are showing stress one way or another

Not surprising really. I hope they like their new home.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not surprising really. I hope they like their new home.

agreed.

i hope they do.

although, i'm pretty sure Aemon doens't appear too worried.  i'm sure him and his brother will like the new place, and then everyone else will follow suit.  i know i'll be wondering how they're doing from the time we take them over to the boarding place thursday until they finally show up friday night.

*pops in for a bit*

ello. just came in to compulsively post and say hi. not really feeling well though so.....*falls off*

7 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*pops in for a bit*

ello. just came in to compulsively post and say hi. not really feeling well though so.....*falls off*

Aww. Feel better soon! Thanks for dropping by.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brrownies, and toast with marula jelly*

I missed @Fortune86's birthday yesterday. :o *sets out extra brownies and some cake to lure her in*

Mostly bright so far. We had just enough rain yesterday to get all our rain covers wet, but not enough to have to haul everything inside. I hope today stays dry.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I missed @Fortune86's birthday yesterday. 

Aw, late Happy Birthday, Fortune! We've been missing you around here.

Rainy morning, here. It's supposed to clear this afternoon and then storm this evening. We'll see.

I'm supposed to get my new Covid booster this afternoon. I could have gotten it last week when I got my flu shot, but decided to wait. Hubby got both and had no ill effects, but he never does react to immunizations.

@WaterScorpion Hope you feel better soon.

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

feel better!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I missed @Fortune86's birthday yesterday. :o *sets out extra brownies and some cake to lure her in*

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We've been missing you around here.

happy birthday, @Fortune86!  we miss you and @DragonSpirit009 too!

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm supposed to get my new Covid booster this afternoon. I could have gotten it last week when I got my flu shot, but decided to wait. Hubby got both and had no ill effects, but he never does react to immunizations.

i got my covid booster on sept 30.  no side effects except for injection site soreness.  hubby got his covid booster and flu shot last week, the 8th, and he had the same effects as me.  tomorrow i have my every-6-month Dr appointment, and i'm getting my flu shot, and apparently a tetanus booster too.  the first thing i'm going to tell the doctor when i see her is "hi, i'm moving next week, i've had a very frazzling past 2 months," and we'll go from there. XD

yep, rain here too.  one and off all day, i think.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

happy birthday, @Fortune86!  we miss you and @DragonSpirit009 too!

I Second this

I hope all of you ill persons feel better soon

I am so mad at myself. I forgot to influence my Green Dragon egg from my 20 week lineage that took me AGES to breed after the first one died, and now it's the wrong gender, so I'll have to try YET AGAIN. ugh. AND my overnight package from Amazon was supposed to be here by 8am and is still not here 😕 am annoyed.

Plus side is thery are making steak and sides for us at work today as an appreciation thing so that's exciting.

Also, I am upset because I asked Nightshade (my irl bestie) if she wanted to meet for coffee today and she said nah I have OT today. She got sent home early and messaged me at 9am telling me that and then never responded when I messaged back at 11, when I woke up. Just called her to see if she still wanted to coffee, she was ignoring her phone because her work bestie is over and they are doing stuff together, but I "am welcome to join them". My feelings are kind of hurt because I tried to make plans with her first and it feels like she chose him over me, after complaining recently that she never sees me and if we move it'll be even harder to visit each other. AITH here?

The med thing is still ongoing. 

Right... So one med is filled, but now I have meds filled that were not needed... well, they're filled. But the one that I need, yeah, nope. Not yet. lol

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

It poured rain last night so everything's wet. The cat towels are hanging out to dry. The rain lilies out front were flattened by either the rain or the wind, I'm not sure. I do hope today stays dry so we can dry out.

another day trying to get a hold of the electrician.  and i have a dr appt in 45 minutes.  you know that's when he's going to call.

Good morning, CPA!

Cool and sunny so far this morning.

38 minutes ago, trystan said:

you know that's when he's going to call.

Well, of course! :P

Got my Covid booster yesterday. So far, so good. My arm was itchy last night, which worried me a little, but is just a tiny bit tender this morning.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Well, of course! :P

Close, they emailed XD

But, after some back-and-forth, phone calls and emails, they did get the permit application and are doing it today. This is a partial relief, I will be completely relieved when the certification passes.

Had my 6 month doctor appointment, I got my flu vaccine, as well as an updated technician. The nurse person that did the vaccines said that at some point my arm with the tetanus shot will feel like somebody punched it. Goody, I can't wait :blink:

11 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

also @IzzyCat91, sorry, I'm confused. so my understanding is that Nightshade was supposed to do OT but then was sent home early? is that correct?

yes, they had mandatoried a bunch of people and ended up not needing them so they sent the extras home, her included.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:46 AM, IzzyCat91 said:

My feelings are kind of hurt because I tried to make plans with her first and it feels like she chose him over me, after complaining recently that she never sees me and if we move it'll be even harder to visit each other. AITH here?

I can understand why you are disappointed, but it isn't worth hurt feelings, I think. After all she did try to contact you while you were asleep and couldn't reach you. Just try to find another time soon to see her and don't mention it again.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

*shoos @Long_Before_Sunrise* off meds* You nuisance. 

Hmmmph, I was keeping them safe. Lagie leaves the door open. Anyone could wander in at any time.

7 hours ago, trystan said:

at some point my arm with the tetanus shot will feel like somebody punched it.

Ow.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Got my Covid booster yesterday. So far, so good.

Good.

We didn't put much outside today... so of course it didn't rain. :P It did start on my way home. The cats' towels that I put out to dry this morning are now more wet than when I hung them.

31 minutes ago, Lagie said:
8 hours ago, trystan said:

at some point my arm with the tetanus shot will feel like somebody punched it.

Ow.

i'm not sure when this point will be.  so far, so good XD 

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm not sure when this point will be.  so far, so good XD 

Fingers crossed you'll avoid it.

Our shelter manager arranged for a community nurse to come in to give tetanus jabs to any of the staff that wanted one (this was a while back now). Of course, he scheduled it for a time I wasn't there, and, of course, it wasn't announced in the staff chat or I would have come in the hour earlier to be there. And why had he scheduled it in the first place? Because I had asked if it was possible. And who did he neglect to tell??? Sometimes our shelter manger is very annoying. So I still haven't had my booster, and I'm way overdue.

Edited by Lagie