Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Buddy cat sneezed on me. Thanks @Lagie. Lol. He then walked across my laptop. He's a huge cat, old, but he's still huge! Buddy is also gorgeous, since he's a Russian Blue, and he plays with Bo (the younger dog who's like two). 

That sounds like a fun crew to mind. Hopefully they don't do the waking up in the night thing that the lot I just left did.

Boy, the games have been busy in my absence. ;)

The cat sleeps all night, but the puppies can be... a bit annoying at night. When we were woken up this morning, we put them in their crates for a couple of hours after taking them out on walks. We needed a bit more sleep, and they're relentless at begging to go outside, even if they're fine and have just gone. 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Glad the inspections are going well so far. You can check another one off the list now. Hope things continue to go smoothly.

58 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Glad it passed!

that's two down, two to go.  the chimney seems to be easy.

the electrical is trickier.  as i mentioned above, we had work done in 2020, and we don't have the work order/invoice. (hubby doesn't actually remember seeing one - but it WAS two years ago.) so we need another copy of the work order/invoice.  and i spoke to someone wednesday, who asked me to email the request.  so i did.  haven't heard boo on it yet.  got an email from our realtor from the buyer's realtor that our township has no record of the work being done or the contractor! yikes.  He's asked me to contact the township, and my realtor said "if you don’t ask the question you won’t have an answer."  so i asked her what's the question i should be asking - because if they don't have a record of it, we can't get a permit for it. (yep, two years later).  and no permit, no certification - no sale of the house.

i've looked up the contractor that did the work - their name and number is on two big orange stickers on our breaker box.  but there's another electrician with the same name but different number, but the same email address.  so i'll call that number tomorrow and see what happens.

so much fun.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I'm home! :D

yay! 

and yay for busy games too. :) 

11 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

@trystan😞
sending you all the good vibes and good luck

thanks! hopefully i'll get some answers between tomorrow and monday.

yay friday! tomorrow is my last day of work at michaels, until i transfer and start at the new store at the end of the month. there was that pride day thing that was on the 1st of the month that got rescheduled to this sunday, the 9th, but i'm still not sure i want to go sunday. lotta boxes to rebox still.  and it's like 40 minutes away, and i'm not feeling it. *sigh*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

So far, so dry. Today is October Big Day, a birdwatching event, and a friend is one of the local coordinators so I'm happy for her sake, as well as for my shop day, that it's dry. 

This is a long weekend here (Monday is National Heroes' Day, used to be Discovery Day, used to be Columbus Day).

@trystan, if you're not scheduled for Sunday, I'd say don't bother; you have enough on your plate.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

@trystan, if you're not scheduled for Sunday, I'd say don't bother; you have enough on your plate.

That was my thought as well, I have lots of boxes to work on.

Cool, sunny day here today. I do have to work at 11:45 however. 

Monday used to be Columbus Day for us, now it's Indigenous People's Day. There's no mail, but I have work.  I can't wait for my boss to make some crazy comment :rolleyes:

COOKIE WON HER SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP!! 

She scored a penalty kick in overtime and was pivotal in her teams victory.

Coach bought everyone ice cream :3

She is now crashed out in her bed after playing literally all morning, poor kid.

12 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

She is now crashed out in her bed after playing literally all morning, poor kid.

Oh my gosh! Congrats Cookie! YAY! She deserves the rest, the poor little thing. 

@trystan I hope things get sorted out for you. That sucks so hard man. Ugh. 

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Congrats! Rest well!

It's now raing but it stayed sunny for the entire shop time plus some. Some idiot with a backhoe knocked down a wall at the shelter this afternoon. 😠

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Congrats, Cookie!

Chilly day here again after 2 days of warmth. Sun in the morning, cloudier afternoon.

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Some idiot with a backhoe knocked down a wall at the shelter this afternoon.

:o That's not good! Hope the damage is not too serious.

Remember when the AP used to have lots of messy Striped eggs? Now it is Xenowyrms! There are some nice ones, but from a whole page full only a few worth even looking at. By the way, if anyone comes across a 2nd gen Umbra from Stat parents, that is the last one I need for my collection.  Thank you @Long_Before_Sunrise! ❤️

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

congrats!!

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

@trystan I hope things get sorted out for you. That sucks so hard man. Ugh. 

thanks!

i called the other phone number, asked if they were related to the other phone number, and was told yes!  the guy didn't seem to question me wanting a 2-year old invoice and said he'd look monday at the office.  i think i might want to call them up tuesday morning if i don't hear anything from them by then.  also talked with one of our realtors about some of the paperwork we have to fill out, and if there's an evening when the notary stays later at the reality office we can sign the papers then. we shall see.  and i also figured out a plan of attack when i call the township monday morning to ask 'what do i need to do to get this certification.'

and then i haven't heard back from the movers that i was planning to use, we had a few changes and updates to our stuff, and i never heard back from the guy.  so he has until monday at lunch time to send me out the new papers, or else i'm sending an email to someone else that we got an estimate from, but this time if i don't hear back by tuesday afternoon, i'm calling these new guys.

in other news, another Green Nebula. it's been a while since i had a Blue or Purple one.

i can breed Alnitak tomorrow to continue my lineage! :D 

33 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Some idiot with a backhoe knocked down a wall at the shelter this afternoon. 😠

yikes! wtf!

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Remember when the AP used to have lots of messy Striped eggs? Now it is Xenowyrms! There are some nice ones, but from a whole page full only a few worth even looking at. 

AP Xenos - Spring, Summer, and Fall...

6pklzf.jpg.317b078043c5941a354f5e73e98bcba8.jpg

There is  no end in sight. 

31 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

By the way, if anyone comes across a 2nd gen Umbra from Stat parents, that is the last one I need for my collection.

My stats like to throw umbras, but of course today was no egg. :rolleyes:

I know, right?

The white doors in this photo have dogs behind them:

Screenshot_20221008-190950.thumb.jpg.fa967def248c0c35c5e1489923802bc5.jpg

Not to mention the security breach the evening before a long weekend. Hopefully, the backhoe was able to pull the biggest chunks away before the idiots signed off for the weekend.

Smoley hokes, @trystan, you have a lot (not alot ) on your plate! :o

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My stats like to throw umbras, but of course today was no egg. :rolleyes:

Long_Before_Sunrise was successful. Thank you for trying! :)

Mine seem to favor Chronos.

Edited by purplehaze

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not to mention the security breach the evening before a long weekend. Hopefully, the backhoe was able to pull the biggest chunks away before the idiots signed off for the weekend.

who thought knocking down a wall was a good idea??

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Smoley hokes, @trystan, you have a lot (not alot ) on your plate! :o

yes i do!  and move-out day is set for the 20th!!

my two market stats are the ones i've bred, and Chronos and Rhea have given me a variety, but i haven't gotten an Umbra from them.

you're going to need to take that up with the new people! settlement is most likely in the morning, so.....

25 minutes ago, trystan said:

who thought knocking down a wall was a good idea??

I do believe it was an accident. :P Not sure what they were doing with a backhoe in the Botanical Gardens, though!

Just now, trystan said:

you're going to need to take that up with the new people! settlement is most likely in the morning, so.....

Then, party in the new place when you get there!

Pouring rain now. I hope my No Parking sign survives.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Not sure what they were doing with a backhoe in the Botanical Gardens, though!

that does seem to be the question, doesn't it?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Then, party in the new place when you get there!

sounds like a plan to me!

although, when we finally get there, i might end up being on my phone for a few days, until we get the internet/wifi set up.  i'll actually need a hard-wired internet jack for my work computer :blink:

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

wooo! grats to cookie!

haha, can imagine. all that adrenaline is now gone.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Party at trystan's old place on the 21st! Wear costumes!

XD
trick or treat? give us treats XP

1 hour ago, trystan said:

that does seem to be the question, doesn't it?

Actually, looking at photos from when it first happened, there seems to have been a building up against their side of the wall. Said building is not in my photos so I'm guessing they were knocking it down, and got our wall in the process.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

sounds like a plan to me!

although, when we finally get there, i might end up being on my phone for a few days, until we get the internet/wifi set up.  i'll actually need a hard-wired internet jack for my work computer :blink:

Good luck!

The rain has finally died down.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

there seems to have been a building up against their side of the wall. Said building is not in my photos so I'm guessing they were knocking it down, and got our wall in the process.

oooopsie.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good luck!

thanks!

we just need to figure out this electrical certification thing.  on monday.  i hate waiting. *sigh*

Oh my god. Lukas keeps wanting to go outside tonight. He's been out, he's done his business, and now he's in his wrap thing (to keep him from peeing on the floor since he's older). I've had dogs before, but this is excessive. What is happening in his little doggie brain? Send help. lol